Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197917 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ey Toba no sick ehn. Who will keep us laughing in here if you're under the weather? I hope you're feeling/doing better dear.
Here's some chicken soup for you, eat and be merry smiley
[img]http://2.bp..com/_Xo3oBJr-wSM/TG_TYVULcHI/AAAAAAAAAxg/DVr76LrQulw/s1600/chicken-soup-rs-1226560-x.jpg[/img]

Inesqor, I am forgiven now abi? kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2010
@JeSoul: kiss wink

teacher: junior make a sentence with ''go''
junior: i wan go market
teacher: shut up! Correct yourself
junior: okay, i no go again
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2010
Please with all due respect and considerations l wish to ask the moderator what has become of our illustrous and prestigeous Nairaland Poster of the year 2010 award. With approximately 7days to which this year still hans on to, l believe this request comes as an echo of the collective aspiration and inquisition of the vast majority of nairalanders nairalanders who share same concern. Finally, it is completely out of place not to have such recognition this year with several interesting high points, it does't speak well for all the efforts and commitments and on a more personal note, why did we nominate in the first place, if there's a delay in announcing the winner then lets us know and expect a scheduled date, but to just keep us blank like that is rendering our time spent in responding to that nomination request as wasted. Thank you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
@newmi
it has been moved to the nairaland section
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2010
manmustwac:

@newmi

Thank you, just checked it out
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
manmustwac:

@newmi

Thank you, just checked it out
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2010
Please moderator this is demonstration of my confidence and trust in your ability and conpetence in maintain sanity and a healthy environment for learning, inspiring, motivating and informing the several members and visitors to this site and forum. I wish to request that both nuclearboy and kunleoshob specifically be called to order in a latest thread by joagbeje- don't faint in the day of advasity, for trying hard to derail the core focus of the topic as always. Please do something and salvage some honour for this our forum otherwise we no go learn again na so so ague ague na we go dey spend our connection money on. Abeg!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
^^^ Your desire remains to muzzle all contrary opinions to those attributed to mr chris oyakilome? There was an assertion and FROM THE BIBLE, I stated examples that DIRECTED contradicted the postulations set out. To you that is derailment?

You need to get an education in how dissents are handled - show scripture to support your case rather than try to muzzle or shut others up
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by KunleOshob(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2010
^^^
Abi oh, the type of spiritual illiterates CE keeps churning out is appalling and despite all our efforts to open their eyes, they would rather remain in darkness.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
@newmi
Insert Quote
Please with all due respect and considerations l wish to ask the moderator what has become of our illustrous and prestigeous Nairaland Poster of the year 2010 award. With approximately 7days to which this year still hans on to, l believe this request comes as an echo of the collective aspiration and inquisition of the vast majority of nairalanders nairalanders who share same concern. Finally, it is completely out of place not to have such recognition this year with several interesting high points, it does't speak well for all the efforts and commitments and on a more personal note, why did we nominate in the first place, if there's a delay in announcing the winner then lets us know and expect a scheduled date, but to just keep us blank like that is rendering our time spent in responding to that nomination request as wasted. Thank you

Your Grammar plenty. You for say everything in one line.grin

newmi:

Please moderator this is demonstration of my confidence and trust in your ability and conpetence in maintain sanity and a healthy environment for learning, inspiring, motivating and informing the several members and visitors to this site and forum. I wish to request that both nuclearboy and kunleoshob specifically be called to order in a latest thread by joagbeje- don't faint in the day of advasity, for trying hard to derail the core focus of the topic as always.

Derailing a thread is a lesser crime grin. . The Duo have done far Biggy Biggy ones on NL . Than what you're complaining about. grin MERRY XMAS JARE.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2010
Merry xmas to you too, my dear brother Joagbaje.

Sadly, you have chosen the shameful & ignoble path of perverting the Gospel for personal profit but I wish you and mr oyakilome a yuletide in which God displays His Self to you and corrects your paths. Happy new year

@newmumu:

God asked Israel to kill idolaters such as you knowing your ears and eyes never hear or see NEITHER seek truth. Your idolatry is patented, cemented and laminated. No one wishes your death today so I'll just ignore you and hope the mercy of God be upon your sorry bleached bottom and jeri curled hair.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ nuclearboy
Newmumu wow what a name, it does sounds nice please calll it again no ywamce and nothing spoil. Anyway in the spirit of the season which a celebration of Jesus Christ which in turn is a celebration of love; l want to say that l love you and God bless you boy grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ nuclearboy
Newmumu wow what a name, it does sounds nice please calll it again no ywamce and nothing spoil. Anyway in the spirit of the season which a celebration of Jesus Christ which in turn is a celebration of love; l want to say that l love you and God bless you boy   grin grin  grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2010
@newmi,
I observed You've been making double or triple postings these days , what's the matter? Any problem with network? You posted thesame thing twice grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2010
@JeSoul: Season's greetings, sis. I see you have been recently very busy. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2010
Merry Xmas and Happy new year to you Mukina and all in this thread.
Mukina this is to beg that you close this thread of mine below please

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-570836.160.html

My reason for wanting it closed is that it's no more serving its purpose for people to chat and have fun, some individuals are busy there using profane and the dirtiest words of the earth on themselves. A certain unbelievably married woman is running amok therein cursing people in an unheard of manner. I'd rather the thread be closed so that I don't lose my cool on her not that she has any respect remaining as she has sold all of them. Right now she is vomitting things on other people(not even me) on that thread but it's getting to me and some others that a human being can look down on her fellow beings like she does. Just help me close that thread please.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
Joagbaje:

@newmi,
I observed You've been making double or triple postings these days , what's the matter? Any problem with network? You posted thesame thing twice grin
My brother as if you know becos its not delibrate o grin grin grin
Thank anyway
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2010
@Newmi
Your double and triple postings resulted from your clicking the "Reply" button more than once when you are posting a comment. Simply avoid that and your posts won't be replicating itself okay.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ivynwa(f): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mukina please I just couldn't hold it any more and lost that my cool on that my girlfriend as she went on using undignifying things on people, please hurry up and help me close that thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by johndoe200: 6:55am On Dec 29, 2010
Ivynwa:

Mukina please I just couldn't hold it any more and lost that my cool on that my girlfriend as she went on using undignifying things on people, please hurry up and help me close that thread.

So many people find that lady's use of language offensive. She call us "niggers" and says it is meant to be offensive.

Moderators, can we now allow foreigners to call us "niggers"? Do you know how offensive this is?

I think a warning to the lady - "Mrs Eve" is in order.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2010
Ivynwa:

Merry Xmas and Happy new year to you Mukina and all in this thread.
Mukina this is to beg that you close this thread of mine below please

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-570836.160.html

My reason for wanting it closed is that it's no more serving its purpose for people to chat and have fun, some individuals are busy there using profane and the dirtiest words of the earth on themselves. A certain unbelievably married woman is running amok therein cursing people in an unheard of manner. I'd rather the thread be closed so that I don't lose my cool on her not that she has any respect remaining as she has sold all of them. Right now she is vomitting things on other people(not even me) on that thread but it's getting to me and some others that a human being can look down on her fellow beings like she does. Just help me close that thread please.
ok . .

Ivynwa:

sorry saw this late . .

will check it right away.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by johndoe200: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
mukina2:

ok . .
sorry saw this late . .

will check it right away.

What about my complaint? Are we to be subjected to racist insults on Nairaland?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by koolchicco: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Muki Muki

Compliments of the season wit. .() . .from moi wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
johndoe200:

What about my complaint? Are we to be subjected to racist insults on Nairaland?
You made a complaint without a link . .post a link to your complaint.

koolchicco:

@Muki Muki

Compliments of the season wit. .() . .from moi wink
thanks. . same to you smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by johndoe200: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
mukina2:

You made a complaint without a link . .post a link to your complaint.

Link posted:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25706.160.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by newmi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Newmi
Your double and triple postings resulted from your clicking the "Reply" button more than once when you are posting a comment. Simply avoid that and your posts won't be replicating itself okay.

Thank you very much, you couldn't be far from the truth
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2010
Dear Mukina, JeSoul, MMW and any other moderator, my dear Nairaland friend Yield asked me (via Yahoo Messenger) to tell you this, and I quote:

5:40 PM 12/30 InesQor, could you do me a favour?
I change[i]d[/i] my email on NL (the email i used to register) and apparently when you do that they would send you another activation mail –this would be sent to the new email you enter. the mail is just to validate the new email address. So in order for you to log in again, you need to get that mail. I’m not sure what’s in the mail, perhaps an activation code or something, but whatever it is you can’t log in till it has been sent. I changed my email last night and I haven’t gotten that mail yet. So I can’t log in –‘the site won’t let me log in until I validate my new email, but they’re not sending me the mail I need to do that, lol. And I’ve tried logging in a few times, but I kept getting the same message: “A new activation email has successfully been sent.”

5:40 PM 12/30 But I haven’t gotten anything yet, since last night. The only way I can let someone know is if I create another account with a new username and make a thread explaining the prob. But I don’t want to do that, so could you inform one of the mods for me? Or maybe create a thread saying “a user named Yield’s waiting for a validation mail –because she changed her registration email address, but the site hasn’t sent it to her.since last night, so she can’t log in.” Or, you can copy what I wrote above and just past that on the thread instead since that explanation’s more thorough. You’re the only person I have on YIM from NL, so you’re the only one I can ask, lol. Lemme know, thanks!

Please help her look into this! smiley

Thanks!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
^^^^

I once had a similar problem as mavenbox so I have an idea what she is talking about. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by johndoe200: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
Dear moderators and super moderators,

Why was my thread locked?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562594.0.html

Can I have it unlocked? Your assistance is appreciated.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 12:22am On Jan 01, 2011
^
check the last page, your answer lies there.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by johndoe200: 5:02am On Jan 01, 2011
mukina2:

^
check the last page, your answer lies there.

Yes, I can see why. However, to err is human, to forgive is divine. I am sure that those who offended will desist from doing so again.

Kindly reconsider.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mygoldie(f): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
pls mukina koolchicco has been banned by the spam bot and he pleaded with me to ask you pls unban him. thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.