Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (197915 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2011
^noted maam. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
Allowing atheists to have a free reign , while locking various topics that appeal to your weak logic.

Why lock a topic that was opened in sincerity for a debate , which was then subsequently hijacked by your militant brothers.

You have no clue do you ??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^ Again, I have to say that the locking of that thread is wholly unjustifiable in my view! 

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-771543.0.html

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2011
Mukina why are u still allowing biased moderator have  a filled day on Nl

manmustwac (m)#13 on: Yesterday at 11:30:51 PM »:

@Frosbel
The sole purpose of this topic oš to provoke athiests right? Frosbel you are just a bloody nuisance. LOCKED! 

Is this guy here to defend atheists?

The other moderators that were relieved on their duties didnt do these much.

The guy is over doing is work here.

Mukina this is the second time hes locking frosbel's thread and this is the second time im complaining.

U pleaded with me to let it go before i agreed. This time Seun must see this BS from this Guy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2011
calm down people

we will look into the locked thread issue.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2011
mukina2 u are supposed to get back to us as regard the thread by a christian that was illogically locked by an atheist moderator.

I'll assume that u forgot to feed us back so i wouldn't take offense.

however if wouldn't doesn't see anything wrong with thread such as this www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-773398.0.html that are directly to incite and cause provocation, hence he ought not to take issues personal when the theists here decides to replicate in such manner as the thread link provided above. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2011
^^

Does she give a hoot.

Abuse and malign Christ all you want, these moderators will turn a blind eye.

But tell atheists the bible calls them fools and tell Muslims Mo is a false prophet, and watch them get their 'swords' out.

They have lost the plot , but I am not surprised, Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2011
toba:

mukina2 u are supposed to get back to us as regard the thread by a christian that was illogically locked by an atheist moderator.

I'll assume that u forgot to feed us back so i wouldn't take offense.

however if wouldn't doesn't see anything wrong with thread such as this www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-773398.0.html that are directly to incite and cause provocation, hence he ought not to take issues personal when the theists here decides to replicate in such manner as the thread link provided above. cheesy
if you have a report to make please do so, i am not a mod on this board i just check up on the complaints to see where i can help. I have seen the thread and i have locked it and its gone.

frosbel:

^^

Does she give a hoot.

But tell atheists the bible calls them fools and tell Muslims Mo is a false prophet, and watch them get their 'swords' out.

They have lost the plot , but I am not surprised, Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria.
Like i told you before go look for your playmates lagosshia and sweetnecta leave this complaint thread for complaints thank you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2011
^^^

I am not surprised , typical Nigerian condescending and rude attitude.

SMH
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2011
mukina2:

if you have a report to make please do so, i am not a mod on this board i just check up on the complaints to see where i can help. I have seen the thread and i have locked it and its gone.

I just made a complain and the complain is that one of the mods here is biased. Why is it that its only Mukina2 that does the right things as a super mod in almost all the sections?(this is a complain and i need response)

U would agree with me that even the Muslims that did posted on the thread u just locked agreed with the Christians that the thread is very offensive and very immature.

How can someone open a thread titled  God rrape.d Mary and Gave birth to a bassta.rrd? anyone who does that should be banned for inciting a 'war' on nairaland

Thank you smiley wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

See how arrogant , condescending and rude you are .

Now I have an indelible impression of you.

Of course my statements are complaints if you have read them carefully.

SMH

Oya frosbel. Hin don do. No more comments here. I just opened a thread and i want u to comment on it. Lets go smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

I am not surprised , typical Nigerian condescending and rude attitude.

SMH

i didnt see the full one only through toba's post.

thank you very much, kind sir, do have a great day wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 04, 2011
Please this atheists are at it again. Imagine someone calling another member a Fraudster as if i have defrauded any of his family members. this is against the rules.

Kindly help me clean my thread

Purist:

lol. Toba/jesus, you're a well-known fraudster in this section. I have no regard for dishonest people. Instead of admitting (like Christ would) that you goofed, you're still claiming to have drawn from sources[/b] when it's glaring that you simply copied and pasted from a [b webpage[/b]. smh @ "different sources". grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
^where's the thread/link?

frosbel:

^^

Does she give a hoot.

For the third time now, submit a link to these threads where the crimes occured or hold your peace. Toba posted a link and Mukina took care of it, you cannot continue to make broad statements the mods don't do anything when you have no proof of it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
heres the link. Though Mukina is quite aware but shes indirectly telling the mods to do their Jobs

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774410.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
JeSoul:

^where's the thread/link?
For the third time now, submit a link to these threads where the crimes occured or hold your peace. Toba posted a link and Mukina took care of it, you cannot continue to make broad statements the mods don't do anything when you have no proof of it.
I wonder how they expect us to act without links.
the first link that toba and frosbel were talking about i have sent to the bin.

toba:

heres the link. Though Mukina is quite aware but shes indirectly telling the mods to do their Jobs

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774410.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
mukina2:

I wonder how they expect us to act without links.
3 reasons: 1 they think we're everywhere on every single thread and see every single thing that happens, 2 they themselves are guilty of abusing and maligning others hence would incriminate themselves in the process, 3 they simply have no proof of their claims.

I have come to understand that it is not coincidence that 98% of the complaints are made by only 2% of the posters - and this is true all over NL. 

the first link that toba and frosbel were talking about i have sent to the bin.
They wanted you to do the opposite actually lol. 

Lol  grin you're not the only one sister  grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
Thanks mod.

Please do me a favour by reading through the last two pages of this complaint thread to see how unfairly we have been treated in ur absence cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Now that u are back, we can now have a respite. cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley smiley

Mukina2 sef . Make i keep quiet before she go ban me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
toba:

Thanks mod.

Please do me a favour by reading through the last two pages of this complaint thread to see how unfairly we have been treated in your absence cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Now that u are back, we can now have a respite. cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley smiley

Mukina2 sef . Make i keep quiet before she go ban me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Come now . . . I cannot let you talk about my Mukina without kneeling down first  cheesy oya prostrate!

But on a serious note . . . I looked at Frosbel's thread. I wouldn't have locked it, but I think MMW locked it because of the posters involved, probably foreseeing it would turn into a battle ground. We will all (including mods) not always agree on actions taken - that's just the way it is. But we must try to remain civil and respectful.

And again I say to you and Frosbel and others, please please please, POST THE LINKS TO ANY THREADS WHERE YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT, don't just cry and make general comments, and give us time to respond, mods are not online 24/7 and cannot see everything happening everywhere. We try to do our best to make this place comfortable for everyone and we will fall short sometimes which is why you guys have to cut us some slack every now and then. Thanks!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
JeSoul:

Come now . . . I cannot let you talk about my Mukina without kneeling down first  cheesy oya prostrate!

OMG permit me to LOL abeg. reminds me of a certain Nl called iyawitch. Before she responds to our questions, she tells us to kneel down first. Hope u are not her sister
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-744545.0.html

Oya go check the thread and laugh

But on a serious note . . . I looked at Frosbel's thread. I wouldn't have locked it, but I think MMW locked it because of the posters involved, probably foreseeing it would turn into a battle ground. We will all (including mods) not always agree on actions taken - that's just the way it is. But we must try to remain civil and respectful.

And again I say to you and Frosbel and others, please please please, POST THE LINKS TO ANY THREADS WHERE YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT, don't just cry and make general comments, and give us time to respond, mods are not online 24/7 and cannot see everything happening everywhere. We try to do our best to make this place comfortable for everyone and we will fall short sometimes which is why you guys have to cut us some slack every now and then. Thanks!
Gbam @ characters in bold. I said in the office today i was going to eat Pounded yam for lunch but now, im fed up already having read the truth. may God continue to bless u and ur family. may u live long to see ur children's children in the name of Jesus. just keep up the Good work and u shall get ur reward Amen
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
3 reasons: 1 they think we're everywhere on every single thread and see every single thing that happens, 2 they themselves are[b] guilty of abusing and maligning others [/b]hence would incriminate themselves in the process, 3 they simply have no proof of their claims.

Blanket statement trying to taint the character of certain people. That's called slander by the way !!

There is a big difference between personal abuse directed at me , some so vile and personal that I have shuddered to understand how they could possibly be left unchecked.

But when I make comments such as Mo was a false prophet or call atheist fools because the bible says so, it merits all the attention of moderators.

Anyway no biggie, it's only an anonymous forum so one can easily ignore this sort of behaviour.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
toba:

OMG permit me to LOL abeg. reminds me of a certain Nl called iyawitch. Before she responds to our questions, she tells us to kneel down first. Hope u are not her sister
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-744545.0.html

Oya go check the thread and laugh
I recall the thread. lol. Very funny lady.

Gbam @ characters in bold.
Yes gbam, but remember I also said, we're all different and perceive things differently. Small time now I will lock a topic that he will probably find no fault with. That's why we have both sides modding the section. Try to respect him and the work he does even when you don't agree with him.

I said in the office today i was going to eat Pounded yam for lunch but now, im fed up already having read the truth. may God continue to bless u and your family. may u live long to see your children's children in the name of Jesus. just keep up the Good work and u shall get your reward Amen
I no go refuse blessing so Amen oh! lol. and pounded yam for lunch?  shocked na wa oh. makes my fruit salad look like childs play  cheesy

frosbel:

Blanket statement trying to taint the character of certain people. That's called slander by the way !!

You are funny. I gave 3 options and you picked one - some people would call that guilty conscience.

There is a big difference between personal abuse directed at me , some so vile and personal that I have shuddered to understand how they could possibly be left unchecked.

But when I make comments such as Mo was a false prophet or call atheist fools because the bible says so, it merits all the attention of moderators.

Anyway no biggie, it's only an anonymous forum so one can easily ignore this sort of behaviour.
For the 4th time PRODUCE THESE THREADS!!! where you were insulted and the mods were made aware and did nothing. Is it so hard to do to prove your claim?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by na2day(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2011
Hello Mukina,
Can u pls bring out the last article i wrote in phone section about android and ios5, the antispambot has swallowed it.
Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
@moderators
I see people add "EDIT" if they modify a post . Is it a must?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:18am On Oct 10, 2011
^Nope not at all sir.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by aletheia(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
Joagbaje:

@moderators
^ For you: It is a must. Or are you thinking of how to erase past "evidence"?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
. . Oh my enemy, why followeth thou me hither?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Zikkyy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2011
Joagbaje:

aletheia:

^ For you: It is a must. Or are you thinking of how to erase past "evidence"?

LOL grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by God2man(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2011
We are talking about testimonies,yet nimshi and Zataxs are doubting and questioning the authenticity of the real life testimonies. Moderators please amend those posts from the two of them,if they are really two or one person,it does not matter,amend those posts. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
^thanks for bringing it to our attention. It has been taken care of.

Godbless brotha.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
Jesoul and mukina, how can we restore sanity on this board? the atheists keeps trolling and spamming this section. Pls this misguided soul has been spamming the have u praised him to day thread, daily with his off topic post.
zataxs:

Jesus in Luke 19:27 you asked as to bring your enemies before and slaughter them so that you can watch and be happy. Lord give us the strength to disobey you and to ignore suggestions like this that you make in the Gospel. Amen
I brought it here for u to see. These atheists really have nothing meaningful to contribute rather than mock and incite. smh
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2011
^As slways Toba thanks for bringing it to our notice. It shall be taken care of in a sec. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.