Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198534 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2011
Toba

Madam Jesoul in the patriots Locker room has it under control cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by baskemms: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2011
@mukina2
kindly attend to this pls
« #678 on: Today at 09:19:27 AM »
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-639119.672.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
mukina2:

Toba

Madam Jesoul in the patriots Locker room has it under control cool
Hehe . . . come join me girl, its pretty cool in here cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
seriously i dont know what a locker room.

Jesoul pls i want to start two topics and i want to tell u first. My target audience would be strictly christians for us to discuss life generally and linking it to what the bible says about such issues. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
^Fire away my brother. As long as you specifiy its for 'christians only' in the title/heading smiley

and oh a locker room is where lockers are kept for storing your personal belongings. They're found in gyms & sporting facilities (among others). A locker room (esp for professional teams like my dear Patriots) is where all the action goes on besides the field itself smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
thanks sis. God bless u. U should be the one in charge but i'll just go ahead
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2011
Friend is just a word but you give it a meaning. I just want to say, Happy Birthday To you, my dear Mukina2. You have always been there for me and for others too cos of ur kind heart and our friendship will never end I will stay with you through and through forever and ever, We will be friends until the end. God bless u.

You theres something else i need to say but that would be later
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2011
Happy Birthday mukina2. But I think its about time you upgraded your software to mukina3 the old mukina2 model is a bit slow and its outdated  tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by God2man(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2011
Help! Jesoul and mukina, zataxs is back on the testimony thread. Please,help, he is still questioning the authenticity of real life testimonies, please amend those posts. Thank you in anticipation for favourable response. God bless Jesoul and mukina, for you are always there for us. Happy birthday to mukina, i wish you many,many more years in the land of the living. Amen and Amen. God2man.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
^Taken care of. He will not be bothering that thread again. Stay blessed my brother.

And for wishing Super Mukina a happy Birthday smiley shey you are coming to the party at her house?  cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2011
God2man welcome to the league.

God bless u for saying a birthday wish to our dear supermod Mukina2. Shes doing a great job just has the female moderator (jesoul) we have here
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2011
awww thanks Toba kiss kiss my spuddie MMW kiss tongue and God2man smiley

madam Jesoul smiley smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by semid4lyfe(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^ Edited grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2011
Hi Moderators  , kindly request that a man by the name of Sweetnecta desist from derailing Christian threads. I posted an article called ' We Won’t Do It Anymore, Daddy! ' as some sort of exhortation to Christians. '

It has been defaced by Grandad Sweetnecta and Shia colleague LagosShia.

If this does not stop, please do not surprised when I start posting moderate but truthful articles in the Muslim section which I have so far avoided for months.

Thank You.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
^Will take care of that in a sec Frosbel.

Also pls remember to include links to the particular threads in the future. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2011
^

Two threads derailed again by grandad.

Please clean up and rectify.

Thank You.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-792365.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-792354.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2011
frosbel:

^
Two threads derailed again by grandad
Whenever you come here to make a complaint please address him by his proper name ok.

frosbel:

^Please clean up and rectify.
ok

frosbel:

^Thank You.

no problem wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2011
^

Thank You !

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Maykelly(f): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
Mr. moderator good day to you. Pls separate Christainity from Religion, because Christainity is NOT a Religion - I will appreciate if you should create it under Way of Truth and Life.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbajee: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
Dear moderators, I've not been able to log on with my I.D. (joagbaje ) after I made attempt to make changes in my profile. each time I try to log on, This is the message I see : Your email address needs to be validated before you can login. Need another activation email?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2011
^hmm, I haven't heard of that before. Sit tight. I'll shoot a message to the admin . . .

did you try to follow the instructions?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
JeSoul:

^hmm, I haven't heard of that before. Sit tight. I'll shoot a message to the admin . . .

did you try to follow the instructions?

lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2011
@joagbajee
tongue it's nairaland'd way of telling you it has had enough of you and your filthy lies on this forum tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbajee: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2011
^^^^
so you guys are behind it? You have failed already cool I will keep speaking the truth. Let the viewers judge who is lying between us all. The Word of God is my authority and in it I stand.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2011
Jesoul and other moderators.

I will like you to stop Kunle oshob (pastor kuns) harrassment on me on Nairaland . He has been on this for 2 years and nothing has been done about it. I believe we have rules on this forum .

Please check Post 133 in this link .https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-794227.128.html

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
^I will talk to him sir. Its a bit hard to tend to this kind of situation cos he's entitled to his free speech, but not at the cost of personal harrasment/attacks. I'll chat with him. Thanks.

You should feel a bit special though . . . you're among the most famous posters around hence all the 'love' & 'attention' smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
@joagbaje
All you need to do is to repent of your sinful, evil, manipulative and fraudulent ways and I would stop harassing you. The problem is not about you but about the thousands of people you, your likes and your notoriously charlatan and fraudulent boss are leadiing to perdition hence the need to regularly put you in check.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
OMG lwkmdie
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
@jesoul
Thanx for your courteous rejoinder in the mail you sent me. Whilst I appreciate your response I would like to state that I did not in any way attack the personality of Joagbaje in the thread he complaint about, all I did was to expose him for who he was so that the people he is trying to deceive would know that he is also a beneficiary of the fraud going on in the church as he is fond of passing himself off as just a church member whilst trying to justify scams going on in the church.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
@jesoul
I just want it to be on record that I complained officially because the other time i mentioned this, you claimed I never complained. You guys made rules ,and this rules are to create atmosphere of sanity. A poster is supposed to focus on topic and not on an individual. As long as you are passive about such, the site will get messy. How can you call harassment freedom of speech?. So what are the rules for?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
Pastor Kun:

@jesoul
Thanx for your courteous rejoinder in the mail you sent me. Whilst I appreciate your response I would like to state that I did not in any way attack the personality of Joagbaje in the thread he complaint about, all I did was to expose him for who he was so that the people he is trying to deceive would know that he is also a beneficiary of the fraud going on in the church as he is fond of passing himself off as just a church member whilst trying to justify scams going on in the church.
Oga kunle, I understand where you're coming from . . . its a very thin and delicate line between 'freedom of expression' vs 'personal attack' and I very much understand that. I do want you to please try to make sure you stay on the former side and let us all respect each other. And also on CEC-related topics opened by Joagbaje and others - if you can allow the topic to go along peacefully, you can certainly open a seperate thread if you wish to criticize it, but they should be able to post their topics in peace without derailment. Thanks ehn, I really appreciate your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.