Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198526 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
I don't understand what you mean Explain?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 05, 2013
Jezuspoa: Seems like our moderators do what is required of them why do i get the naughty feeling that one of them just landed himself into a BIG TROUBLE.hehehehe

See this Trollington!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by fergusen: 1:43am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2013
By the way manmustwac what are you going to do about that fake striktlymi?
Just curious and I want crazy bella to keep thinking I'm him.grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2013
He has been banned since lastnight for the next 52 weeks smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2013
manmustwac: He has been banned since lastnight for the next 52 weeks smiley

But I thought you guys could infinitely ban nairalanders, because he would come back doing the same thing, and even if he doesn't people would still have trouble telling them apart.
Or you could atleast change his name to something slightly different, maybe ''striktlymyself'' or just ''striktly'' .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

But I thought you guys could infinitely ban nairalanders, because he would come back doing the same thing, and even if he doesn't people would still have trouble telling them apart.
Or you could atleast change his name to something slightly different, maybe ''striktlymyself'' or just ''striktly'' .
Yes I could ban him until the year 2032 if I so wished but I don't see the point, besides in a year from now I believe the suspect who I believe to be ........ maynot be an active member of nairaland & even if he is he may have completely forgotton about the incident.

Don't have power to change usernames if I did I wiuld've changed my own from manmustwac to manmustwack. When I registered back in 2007 I couldn't use more than 10 characteristics.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2013
^^^
Who do you suspect is the culprit? Just give me a clue?grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2013
^^^ Hmmm! I am not mentioning the name but I will mention it in an email that - will send you now
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
manmustwac: ^^^ Hmmm! I am not mentioning the name but I will mention it in an email that - will send you now

Wow, it all makes so much sense now, I should even have known.
Thanks! If a word of this slips off my mouth then you can put me to death.grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2013
Bless you Manmustwacc for helping moderate my thread on Atheists arguments.

wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2013
And as for Jesoul, you are one of my favourite peeps here but I have only one problem with you;

1) Once you make a decision, it is always final, no matter the amount of begging or argument.

Other than that, I have no problem with you. I hope you remember my thread about you becoming a better christian. It is only someone that likes you that would do such a deep analysis of your posts. I am happy that you have modified some of your christian views to be more accommodating.

(hopefully you will become a sister in christ atheism soon) grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Can I make a complaint and ask manmustwac to stop trolling and derailing a thread I opened recently.

https://www.nairaland.com/1156627/atheists-please-tell-us-conversion
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
frosbel: Can I make a complaint and ask manmustwac to stop trolling and derailing a thread I opened recently.

[size=16pt]SHHAAARAPP!!![/size]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
manmustwac: [size=16pt]SHHAAARAPP!!![/size]

Lmao! grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2013

not a surprise coming from you, I always knew you were a pathetic case for a moderator grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03: And as for Jesoul, you are one of my favourite peeps here but I have only one problem with you;

1) Once you make a decision, it is always final, no matter the amount of begging or argument.
Fair criticism. I'll try to do better in that regard. Oftentimes reversing a decision may make one person happy and upset another - can't make everyone happy.

Other than that, I have no problem with you. I hope you remember my thread about you becoming a better christian. It is only someone that likes you that would do such a deep analysis of your posts. I am happy that you have modified some of your christian views to be more accommodating.

(hopefully you will become a sister in christ atheism soon) grin grin
I appreciate that but I rebuke you smiley I am and will always be a follower of Christ.

frosbel: Can I make a complaint and ask manmustwac to stop trolling and derailing a thread I opened recently.

Lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
@JeSoul and MMC,

That silly pyguru spambot banned me for an hr and also hid me post on this thread=> www.nairaland.com/1147658/nairaland-maths-gurus/15

Kindly help me block that stuff from banning me and unhide my post. Its bleeping annoying. Thank you!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
doubleDx: @JeSoul and MMC,

That silly pyguru spambot banned me for an hr and also hid me post on this thread=> www.nairaland.com/1147658/nairaland-maths-gurus/15

Kindly help me block that stuff from banning me and unhide my post. Its bleeping annoying. Thank you!
That na education section now smiley ...the ban has expired so you should be fine now. Unfortunately no one is immune from pyguru, it has banned me in the past. Best to wait out the hr & alert a mod to untag the post. Cheers.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
^Ok thank you!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
Gud afternoon sister jesoul please one uyi iredia and inurmind are derailing my thread
http/a-note-to-athiests-on- nairaland
http/The-unbelieving-believer
thanks for your consideration
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Do you even know the meaning of derail?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
Yooguyz: Gud afternoon sister jesoul please one uyi iredia and inurmind are derailing my thread
brother Yooguyz it's been attended to. Go and post in peace smiley.

Muskeeto, a very happy new year to you. I pray this year any and all repellents sprayed in your direction will fail. Amen cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
JeSoul: brother Yooguyz it's been attended to. Go and post in peace smiley.

Muskeeto, a very happy new year to you. I pray this year any and all repellents sprayed in your direction will fail. Amen cheesy
Chai.. See new year greeting.. I don die... cheesy

Happy New year to you too..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Yooguyz: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sister jesoul thank you i appreciate
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2013

imagine!

A "trolling" Mods.
Lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Yooguyz: Gud afternoon sister jesoul please one uyi iredia and inurmind are derailing my thread

I didn't derail your thread. In fact i noted how it annoys me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2013

lol. Very interesting.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
frosbel:

not a surprise coming from you, I always knew you were a pathetic case for a moderator grin

lol. You cant be serious?

Praise on the one hand, accusation on the other, all for one person! undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Stalwert: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
frosbel:

Lol grin grin grin it seems some wound never heal!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2013
truthislight:

lol. You cant be serious?

Praise on the one hand, accusation on the other, all for one person! undecided
Thats to tell you that human beings can act like 'chameleon' at times
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by bunmidivine(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.