Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,579 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (207704 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2012
jackname: Oga moderator, i greet ooo, i just want to know why i can no longer comments on threads, Have i commited any crime recently?
I noticed that my last post was hidden in my thread below...Please tell me what the problem is.
I am Plappville, the only way to write you is by creating a new user name. I await you reply.
Thank you.

[/url]Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......?[/url]
The devil is a liar. The is the hand work of ur enemies.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by kayslimshady(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Goodday moderator, there was a prophesy/predictions i saw sometimes ago on Nairaland. can you please put it on the front page again....i need to see them once more so i can verify the potency in them. thanks and compliments of the season. cheers!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by plappville(f): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
JeSoul: ^lol. We respond soon as we see it.

It's the spambot that is 'attacking' you, banned you several times. Sorry, the thing can be annoying. The ban has expired and you should be able to post now. I've also untagged the posts it flagged so you should be good now. Let us know if you run into any other issues. Godbless sis.

Thank you so much sisterly, you're the best ... cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by plappville(f): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
toba: The devil is a liar. The is the hand work of ur enemies.

Funny bro, you know? ... grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by plappville(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
Boomark:

grin

Please Mods do something for my sis.

Thanks bro boomark, i know say Jesoul must find solution to my probs...she three much!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by seyibrown(f): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Hi Mods, Is there an existing thread dedicated to Christian 'testimony'(of thanksgiving, miracles etc)? Please kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
seyibrown: Hi Mods, Is there an existing thread dedicated to Christian 'testimony'(of thanksgiving, miracles etc)? Please kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks.

create one yourself and tell us all your lies.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
advocate666:

create one yourself and tell us all your lies.

Lmao......some people choose to be sheep grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
seyibrown: Hi Mods, Is there an existing thread dedicated to Christian 'testimony'(of thanksgiving, miracles etc)? Please kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks.
there have been a couple over the years. Feel free to create a new one and we'll ensure it stays clean. Cheers and happy new year sister.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by seyibrown(f): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks, JeSoul! God's best for 2013! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tobechi20(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
manmustwac: Yes i did find it provocative also meaningless senseless etc. Is there any corrolation between the topic title and someones disbelief in God? Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex?

is there any corelation b/w atheist and abortion? Yet someone opened a thread on that it wasnt banned

i have read post on views on homosexuality yet not lockd . Why are u takin dis on personal? D u have guilty conscience? Do u seex animal? Do u find goats sexy?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tobechi20(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
manmustwac: I just unlocked it
and u expect an applause for that.?? That wat u shud hav done b4.. Hide d post:

as 4 ur threat of ban, be ready to do that. Am eagerly waiting for that.

Btw, u are manmustwac. There is no K in ur log in name. So shal it be. U CAN ALSO BAN ME FOR NOT CALLING U manmustwack.mtcheew
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
tobechi20: and u expect an applause for that.?? That wat u shud hav done b4.. Hide d post:

as 4 ur threat of ban, be ready to do that. Am eagerly waiting for that.

Btw, u are manmustwac. There is no K in ur log in name. So shal it be. U CAN ALSO BAN ME FOR NOT CALLING U manmustwack.mtcheew
Banyourself cool cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year to our honourable Moderators, manmustwack and JeSoul. Thank God for both of you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Goshen360: Happy New Year to our honourable Moderators, manmustwac and JeSoul. Thank God for both of you.
Happy new year Goshen.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Goshen360(m): 5:39am On Jan 02, 2013
^^^ Happy New Year my dear brother. Grace be multiplied (not added, not subtracted, not divided) unto you. In the world of today, they say seeing is believing. That is according to the WORLD. According to the WORD, believing is seeing (John 11:40). If you believe, you shall SEE the glory of God this year in Jesus!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
Goshen360: Happy New Year to our honourable Moderators, manmustwack and JeSoul. Thank God for both of you.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TO GOSHEN!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Stritklymi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
Why was my post was hidden?
Url/general/religion/can she continue fasting?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Please, can this comment be removed from the thread? It has nothing to do with the serious topic of the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1148887/library-best-atheist-arguments-against#13645725

Also, please could this thread be one of those permanent threads at the top of the religion section?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Logicboy03: Please, can this comment be removed from the thread? It has nothing to do with the serious topic of the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1148887/library-best-atheist-arguments-against#13645725

Also, please could this thread be one of those permanent threads at the top of the religion section?

You mean Spam section, no , lol grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Logicboy03: Please, can this comment be removed from the thread? It has nothing to do with the serious topic of the thread

If you want your topic to be stickied logic boy I think its only fair that it earns the right to be there. So if your thread remains on the first page & gets about 2 or 3 posts everyday until the 1st of next month I will consider it wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
manmustwac: If you want your topic to be stickied logic boy I think its only fair that it earns the right to be there. So if your thread remains on the first page & gets about 2 or 3 posts everyday until the 1st of next month I will consider it wink

Athiests, you have heard the authority. The work is cut out for us
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
Stritklymi: Why was my post was hidden?
Url/general/religion/can she continue fasting?
Can you please post the link? I searched your profile and can't find the post you're refering to. Thanks.

Goshen360: Happy New Year to our honourable Moderators, manmustwack and JeSoul. Thank God for both of you.
Muchos gracias Senor. You're too kind. A fantastically wonderfully spectacular 2013 to you and your family dude. Godbless! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2013

Isn't this kinda redundant? there's already a thread "Best Religion Section Topics" https://www.nairaland.com/966136/best-religion-forum-topics-d" stickied on top the page - its there for the best threads in the section - christian, atheist and otherwise. It was started by Muskeeto who is an athiest. Can't you use that space to post your topics?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
JeSoul: Isn't this kinda redundant? there's already a thread "Best Religion Section Topics" https://www.nairaland.com/966136/best-religion-forum-topics-d" stickied on top the page - its there for the best threads in the section - christian, atheist and otherwise. It was started by Muskeeto who is an athiest. Can't you use that space to post your topics?

Sorry, but

[size=18pt]
Mtchew[/size]

Typical christian. You are not speaking like a mod.

1) Muskeeto's thread is a list of threads. Mine is a list of arguments

2) Muskeeto's thread is for all religions. Mine is for atheism

Seriously, you didnt think before you made this your comment. Sorry for being rude. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seems the moderators in NL do more than what is required of them
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Heathen(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
I have a request......... Can this thread be made a sticky https://www.nairaland.com/1150005/library-best-atheist-arguments-against
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Heathen: I have a request......... Can this thread be made a sticky https://www.nairaland.com/1150005/library-best-atheist-arguments-against
NO angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
A happy new year to my fav NL mods.. Wish you the best present a mod can have this year - less trolls cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Same to you muskeeto. Thanks. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
manmustwac: NO angry

lolz.....you should have pointed him to our earlier conversation grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seems like our moderators do what is required of them why do i get the naughty feeling that one of them just landed himself into a BIG TROUBLE.hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.