Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (198150 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Chai! How I shut up JeSoul mouth. Kilode? Lady wetin happen? Hypocrisy and gulty conscience no let you speak again? Typical christian moderator. Jizz-Us Kraist must be very proud of you. tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Don't you understand what she's telling you?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Reyginus: Don't you understand what she's telling you?

No. sorry. Unlike you guys, I can't understand silent people.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
advocate666:

No. sorry. Unlike you guys, I can't understand silent people.
Just two words: 'grow up'. And I like that. #Team Jesoul Fans:-P

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Reyginus: Just two words: 'grow up'. And I like that. #Team Jesoul Fans:-P
Nice.

Really missed the good old days when matured atheists like mazaje, horus, huxley, toneyb and co were still active. Even though we have different beliefs, they dont incite or constitute nuisance.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Of course. Why won't you all be Jesoul fans? A bunch of brainwashed christians supporting their own.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
toba: Nice.

Really missed the good old days when matured atheists like mazaje, horus, huxley, toneyb and co were still active. Even though we have different beliefs, they dont incite or constitute nuisance.

You like nice guys abi? Atheists that only bash religion if you bother them?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
toba: Nice.

But those guys couldn't shut JeSoul up the way I did. How time changes. tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
advocate666:

But those guys couldn't shut JeSoul up the way I did. How time changes. tongue
That's why i said they're matured. They dont mess up
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
Logicboy03:

You like nice guys abi? Atheists that only bash religion if you bother them?

No. by default, this section is predominantly for christians and if you're not, you dont need to be bothered
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
toba: No. by default, this section is predominantly for christians and if you're not, you dont need to be bothered

Just like how the world is predominantly for christians abi?

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Christian McLatunji... like I've said before and will keep saying.. arrogant brat that thinks too highly of himself.. empty vessels make the loudest noise..

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Logicboy03:

Just like how the world is predominantly for christians abi?

I know kids troll this section these days, but i'll show u something that supports my point.

Seun Osewa owns NL and added this caption somewhere on this board. 'Religion : Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.'

when i said by 'default' i mean what i said. Im responding to you cos you're not one of those brainless attention seeking fools.

whether christians claims to own the world or have claimed to own the world is irrelevant for now.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
toba: I know kids troll this section these days, but i'll show u something that supports my point.

Seun Osewa owns NL and added this caption somewhere on this board. 'Religion : Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.'

when i said by 'default' i mean what i said. Im responding to you cos you're not one of those brainless attention seeking fools.

whether christians claims to own the world or have claimed to own the world is irrelevant for now.

But i think the big bang is a higher power!

What? You didnt see that coming, did you cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol.. na only the Xtians get god.. such stupidity.. empty vessel, emptier brain..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Logicboy03:

I guess u are an atheist right?
toba: I know kids troll this section these days, but i'll show u something that supports my point.

Does religion = only christianity

Does God = only Yaweh?

Does higher power = only Yaweh~?

You are shallow
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Logicboy03:

Does religion = only christianity

Does God = only Yaweh?

Does higher power = only Yaweh~?

You are shallow

young boy dont play that game with me. Im a good player. I want to put ur sincerity to test. When ever you see this word 'GOD' what comes to your mind?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
toba: I guess u are an atheist right?

Yes,

Higher power doesnt mean god.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
toba: young boy dont play that game with me. Im a good player. I want to put ur sincerity to test. When ever you see this word 'GOD' what comes to your mind?

Some imaginary old fart

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Logicboy03:

Some imaginary old fart

HEY! YOU!

SHUT UP THERE! angry

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
*Kails*:

HEY! YOU!

SHUT UP THERE! angry

OOOh I am so scared!!

Wait, why cant your daddy in the sky defend himself?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 24, 2012
*yawns*
when will you guys find new lines?

you atheists are almost as boring as the overly religious folk. tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:
*yawns*
when will you guys find new lines?

you atheists are almost as boring as the overly religious folk. tongue

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I am not boring, I have swag embarassed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2012
toba: That's why i said they're matured. They dont mess up

It is very obvious that inneficiency equals maturity to you christians. That is why you give your money to rich churches and pastors while your immediate relatives wallow in poverty. The maturity of the xtian mind is not an envious thing for us. Neither is it positively worthy of emulation. It is incomprehensible.

JeSouls is a hypocrite because she closed a thread that was not against any NL rules. When challenged she pulled her own rule out of her ass and when called out on it, went into hibernation. Calling upon your prefered atheists won't change facts.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GARRIx7(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
advocate666:

It is very obvious that inneficiency equals maturity to you christians. That is why you give your money to rich churches and pastors while your immediate relatives wallow in poverty. The maturity of the xtian mind is not an envious thing for us. Neither is it positively worthy of emulation. It is incomprehensible.
You're just chatting BullShit and bringing up irrelevancies cos of the anger u feel right now. When i said the older atheists are matured, i mean they show exemplary characters. They don't just post rubbish and proliferate senseless threads like you guys presently do. They do their things within the confinement of the rules and No one challenge them when they are within their privileges. Their are various ways of showing maturity. You even erred by ur comments in bold, making a declarative statement. Im sure none of these guys would result to implied insult like you did. You can express yourself without descending to such level.

advocate666:
JeSouls is a hypocrite because she closed a thread that was not against any NL rules. When challenged she pulled her own rule out of her ass and when called out on it, went into hibernation. Calling upon your prefered atheists won't change facts.
I remember couple of years ago, a member was banned for insulting a mod, even though he felt aggrieved. You need to caution yourself when you are angry. Jesoul hardly step on toes. Ask around, she's loved by almost everyone, atheists, theist and deists. May be you should have been more polite in ur enquiry as to why the thread was taken off. Come to think of it, since many NLders have been complaining about maclatunji, what has the forum owner done? Absolutely nothing. Seun who owns the forum has a way of dealing with members and moderators. He has removed many mods that erred and openly tell pple(always) that any mod that's biased would answer to him and not to any member. I've reported Manmustwac to mukina2 before, but she only settled the matter and we all moved on since 2010. Maturity means overlooking some things, without having to make issues when you lose a biro. Remember some of us dont see Nl as real life situation rather just as a forum as it is. You've got Nothing to lose personally. You're not going to be evicted from your house cos one Jesoul pulled down a thread.

I know some pple see NL as their life, but i'll urge you not to take after them.

Let it go

cheers
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
toba: You're just chatting BullShit and bringing up irrelevancies cos of the anger u feel right now. When i said the older atheists are matured, i mean they show exemplary characters. They don't just post rubbish and proliferate senseless threads like you guys presently do. They do their things within the confinement of the rules and No one challenge them when they are within their privileges. Their are various ways of showing maturity. You even erred by ur comments in bold, making a declarative statement. Im sure none of these guys would result to implied insult like you did. You can express yourself without descending to such level.

I remember couple of years ago, a member was banned for insulting a mod, even though he felt aggrieved. You need to caution yourself when you are angry. Jesoul hardly step on toes. Ask around, she's loved by almost everyone, atheists, theist and deists. May be you should have been more polite in ur enquiry as to why the thread was taken off. Come to think of it, since many NLders have been complaining about maclatunji, what has the forum owner done? Absolutely nothing. Seun who owns the forum has a way of dealing with members and moderators. He has removed many mods that erred and openly tell pple(always) that any mod that's biased would answer to him and not to any member. I've reported Manmustwac to mukina2 before, but she only settled the matter and we all moved on since 2010. Maturity means overlooking some things, without having to make issues when you lose a biro. Remember some of us dont see Nl as real life situation rather just as a forum as it is. You've got Nothing to lose personally. You're not going to be evicted from your house cos one Jesoul pulled down a thread.

I know some pple see NL as their life, but i'll urge you not to take after them.

Let it go

cheers

Look toba, you are going a bit far. I have nothing personally against JeSoul. I would still speak out no matter which mod did something like she did. I agree she is not the worst of the moderators. But rules are rules.
I am advocate666, not "mazaje" or "docile atheist". Don't expect me to behave like them. It takes a lot of characters to make the world.

The bolded above is the bone of contention. If a thread is within the confinements of the rules, why close it?
About calling her a hypocrite, it is not an insult. Hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another which is exactly what she did. She has yet to state one single NL rule that the closed thread broke.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
advocate666:

Look toba, you are going a bit far. I have nothing personally against JeSoul. I would still speak out no matter which mod did something like she did. I agree she is not the worst of the moderators. But rules are rules.
I am advocate666, not "mazaje" or "docile atheist". Don't expect me to behave like them. It takes a lot of characters to make the world.

The bolded above is the bone of contention. If a thread is within the confinements of the rules, why close it?
About calling her a hypocrite, it is not an insult. Hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another which is exactly what she did. She has yet to state one single NL rule that the closed thread broke.
Ok.

Im only trying to make u less angry and allow peace reign. Really its none of my biz, but the bible says blessed are the peace maker. I'm sure u were once a Christian before becoming an atheist. True or false
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
toba: Ok.

Im only trying to make u less angry and allow peace rein. Really its none of my biz, but the bible says blessed are the peace maker. I'm sure u were once a Christian before becoming an atheist. True or false

Yes. I went christian - Atheist - Satanist. I'm now looking at Paganism.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
advocate666:

Which do u prefer during the transition period?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
advocate666:

Confused soul sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.