Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (207578 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
toba: Which do u prefer during the transition period?

Atheist.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2012
advocate666: Chai! How I shut up JeSoul mouth. Kilode? Lady wetin happen? Hypocrisy and gulty conscience no let you speak again? Typical christian moderator. Jizz-Us Kraist must be very proud of you. tongue
Forget it ok. She's not around because its Christmas & she has other things to do. I don't like the fact that you keep dragging the issue. Whether she was right or wrong we're only human.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2012
manmustwac: Forget it ok. She's not around because its Christmas & she has other things to do. I don't like the fact that you keep dragging the issue. Whether she was right or wrong we're only human.

Ok. It wasn't even my thread. Happy Christmas. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
toba: Ok.

Im only trying to make u less angry and allow peace reign. Really its none of my biz, but the bible says blessed are the peace maker. I'm sure u were once a Christian before becoming an atheist. True or false

The guy is a juvenile , ignore him, this time in the next 80 years he might just grow up !
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
frosbel:

The guy is a juvenile , ignore him, this time in the next 80 years he might just grow up !

Lol....Trollsbel is talking
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Good evening please,

I just want to find out if it would be possible to create an avenue where nairalanders can chat online? I mean one to one without necessarily creating a thread. I know we can communicate via e-mails but I believe chatting online will make so much sense.

Thank you!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
striktlymi: Good evening please,

I just want to find out if it would be possible to create an avenue where nairalanders can chat online? I mean one to one without necessarily creating a thread. I know we can communicate via e-mails but I believe chatting online will make so much sense.

Thank you!
sometime during the yr, Seun tried it after he switched from the SMF platform to this current platform, but later changed the access, mainly restricting the exchanges off NL through personal email.

I think the current system is ok cos, trolls and spammers may begin to bother members.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
How do you link a thread to yours?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by seyibrown(f): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2012
frosbel:

Atheism is not a religion.

Why would you want a section under religion.

Confused Hypocrites !!!

Sorry ..... I just had to laugh! grin grin grin. Very good question, frosbel!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jezuspoa: How do you link a thread to yours?
Just add your link to the thread you want to link it to
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Jezuspoa: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
manmustwac: Just add your link to the thread you want to link it to
where precise will i click on? Could u site an example?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Manmustwac why did you lock the thread about atheists views concerning bestiality?
More so why did you threaten to ban the op?
I've seen atheists create far more provocative threads yet they didn't get banned for it. And although I am a fellow atheist I believe in justice and equality.
Besides, his question was being handled quite well.
Don't be the atheist version of maclatunji.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Manmustwacc don suffer! Criticised by muslims, christians and atheists!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2012
inurmind: Manmustwac why did you lock the thread about atheists views concerning bestiality?
More so why did you threaten to ban the op?
I've seen atheists create far more provocative threads yet they didn't get banned for it. And although I am a fellow atheist I believe in justice and equality.
Besides, his question was being handled quite well.
Don't be the atheist version of maclatunji.
if I don't lock the topic & threaten to ban Tobechi20 he will come up with an even DUMBER STUPID & SENSELESS topic next time.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tobechi20(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Mmw ,u lock my thread, y. Are u bcomin like maclunji. ? I insultd no one. I asked a simple question atheist view on xyz. And it ofended u as an ateist so u lockd it.

I waz just havin fun dis xmas. Ur action changd my mood.mmw,am disapointd
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2012
manmustwac: if I don't lock the topic & threaten to ban Tobechi20 he will come up with an even DUMBER STUPID & SENSELESS topic next time.

What?!! Did maclatunji win an award or a promotion that all of you are trying to emulate him? Why all these locking of perfectly legitimate threads? I learnt a lot from that thread.

And what is this your warped logic that banning a good thread will prevent the openning of a bad one? That is christian thinking.

I thought you were an atheist but if you get offended by christians asking life questions, they you are more like them.

This is the type of things that JeSoul does at certain times of the month but we excuse her because of her nature and we understand that she does go through these periodical hormonal changes; but coming from a male atheist?!! shocked
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2012
manmustwac: if I don't lock the topic & threaten to ban Tobechi20 he will come up with an even DUMBER STUPID & SENSELESS topic next time.

Why do you think it's senseless?
Advocate is right, you are sounding like a theist, one who is scared of challenging topics.
Besides, if you weren't so busy being unnecessary angry you would notice that the op and some other theists only ended up sounding silly.
Seun should really make things less dictatorial.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tobechi20(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mmw, what section of nairaland law did i break?

Are u harbouring malice wit me or what? Any beef?

How is d post senceles and silly. When i have read more silly post
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think mmw misunderstood your last comment. He probably thought it was provocative.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
musKeeto: I think mmw misunderstood your last comment. He probably thought it was provocative.
Yes i did find it provocative also meaningless senseless etc. Is there any corrolation between the topic title and someones disbelief in God? Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by advocate666: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
manmustwac: Yes i did find it provocative also meaningless senseless etc. Is there any corrolation between the topic title and someones disbelief in God? Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex?

For him, there IS a correlation between the two because he believes that his morality comes from his god. Most of us atheists used to believe the same thing. Threads like that are very useful because they help enlighten people about the universality of morality and why being decent in all acts is neither a monopoly nor a characteristic of the godly.

The thread was provocative, but that was a good thing. It was also neither meaninless nor senseless. Please unlock it. If his last post was over the top, you can hide it but don't put sexxual morality out of the bounds of discussion for atheist. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
I just unlocked it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
manmustwac: I just unlocked it
me just lof dem'a moderators. Big ups muan!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Reyginus: me just lof dem'a moderators. Big ups muan!

There is a reggie in the Nigerian punch that talks like that.....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

There is a reggie in the Nigerian punch that talks like that.....
Are you serious?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
manmustwac: I just unlocked it

Now you're talking, thanks!
We atheists must not be shed in bad light. We must show our civility, fairness and belief in morality.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
inurmind:

Why do you think it's senseless?
Advocate is right, you are sounding like a theist, one who is scared of challenging topics.
Besides, if you weren't so busy being unnecessary angry you would notice that the op and some other theists only ended up sounding silly.
Seun should really make things less dictatorial.

will you fellows leave the Mods to do their jobs in peace?

Do you guys/gals want to take over the job of the Mods?

Why is he the mod if he cannot take action when he feels it is right?

All you can do is lay your grievances and not to take over his job.

*sigh*
Smh.

Rebels!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
truthislight:

will you fellows leave the Mods to do their jobs in peace?

Do you guys/gals want to take over the job of the Mods?

Why is he the mod if he cannot take action when he feels it is right?

All you can do is lay your grievances and not to take over his job.

*sigh*
Smh.

Rebels!

Making things less dictatorial does not have to mean sacking them. I was actually thinking of a checks and balance system.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by jackname: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2012
Oga moderator, i greet ooo, i just want to know why i can no longer comments on threads, Have i commited any crime recently?
I noticed that my last post was hidden in my thread below...Please tell me what the problem is.
I am Plappville, the only way to write you is by creating a new user name. I await you reply.
Thank you.

[/url]Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......?[/url]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by jackname: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2012
How long does it take the moderators to answer someone? i be like JJC in here, can someone talk to me please.... grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:17am On Dec 29, 2012
^lol. We respond soon as we see it.

It's the spambot that is 'attacking' you, banned you several times. Sorry, the thing can be annoying. The ban has expired and you should be able to post now. I've also untagged the posts it flagged so you should be good now. Let us know if you run into any other issues. Godbless sis.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Boomark(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2012
jackname: How long does it take the moderators to answer someone? i be like JJC in here, can someone talk to me please.... grin

grin

Please Mods do something for my sis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.