Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" (9834 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2016
Mine actually was to call out three girls,press the ass of the firxt girl,press the boobs of the second girl and banged the last girl in a doggy style with clothes on 9times
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Cutehector(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2016
It's quite obvious a lot of perverts will end up in hell grin
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 10:27am On May 30, 2016
space booked, im coming later to share mine.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
space booked, im coming later to share mine.
no just book space nigga
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 10:30am On May 30, 2016
I kissed A girl...gringrin

It was either that Or I Gulped down Half A bottle Of Vodka..undecided

Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
It's quite obvious a lot of perverts will end up in hell grin
don't tak it perxonal,it a game
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 10:31am On May 30, 2016
What the hell is devil basket? grin

I may already played that game ages ago tongue
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 10:33am On May 30, 2016
Ive never played the game
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Yuneehk(f): 10:34am On May 30, 2016
Lustychima come and share our own experience grin
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Cutehector(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
Ive never played the game
u dnt wana try dat...
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by iykekelvins(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2016
Was once asked to peck the celebrant, a guy.

And I no hold 5H that day
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Cutehector(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:

and u did? shocked
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by iykekelvins(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
and u did? shocked
I had no choice
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
I had no choice
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat daaaaaaaaaa fuqqqqqqqqqqqqqq cheesy shocked
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

lolx,which did you do?
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by donkizzydaboss(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat daaaaaaaaaa fuqqqqqqqqqqqqqq cheesy shocked
you taking tinx perxonal
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by MrCow(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2016
hmm. that game is from the devil o

My eyes is always fixed on the "basket", no distraction. immediately it gets to Me, I pass it in a second
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
u dnt wana try dat...
why? whats wrong with the game?
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Lsofdk(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
I had no choice
ah mogbe

Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
why? whats wrong with the game?
u ain't nutty enough..
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
lolx,which did you do?
okoko! Estharfabian wrote it clearly she kissed a girl.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 11:27am On May 30, 2016
iykekelvins:

ordinary peck sef not kiss
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 11:30am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
u ain't nutty enough..
lol but i am nah
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
lol but i am nah
oh reallly? wink
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 11:33am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
oh reallly? wink
yeah wink
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2016
juhan:
yeah wink
we'll see about that. smiley
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
we'll see about that. smiley
smiley smiley
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by ShaqFu: 11:55am On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 30, 2016
ShaqFu:

b4 nko?

Estharfab isn't someone who pretends a lot.

Estharfabian, come and tell them you enjoyed it
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 30, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
lolx,which did you do?
gringrin
Lol. I kissed A girl? lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
I'd be lying if I said I didn't...grin

Re: Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 30, 2016
discoprophet:

b4 nko?
Estharfab isn't someone who pretends a lot.
Estharfabian, come and tell them you enjoyed it
Lol. grin
Don't be so sure.tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) / How To Tighten Vagina Naturally Using Vitamin E Capsule And Other Remedies / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.