Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year (38599 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Yinxies(f): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2019
She is happy with her life, that’s a very good thing!

Go CORPORATE with your Hustle.
REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH CAC
Business Name =N20,000
Limited Company =N60,000
Call or whatsapp numbers on signature
Zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Exponental(m): 9:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Coming soon......!!! ONE YEAR!...... Someday, I will see the movie or this title as a movie.
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by iwadobo: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Emmabraham:
She must be a yeloba afonja

90% of their women are prostitute

Spits

Exactly. I married one and she almost killed herself with adultery. She was prostituting while under my roof. And the evil she did almost ruined my business till the gods of our ancestors hit her hard and she began to confess. She said she never knew Esan things strong like this.
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by arrestdarrester: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
She had it planned from day one. Sniff out the lack of respect for the marriage institution in anyone you hope to get married to and do yourself a lot of good.

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by 9jaRealist: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
For some people getting married is more important than the marriage itself...

Nonetheless, nobody should remain in a bad marriage one more day than necessary. Good luck boo! cool
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by adekalumichael: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2019
She won't be the first nor the last. After posting this, she will later find out she is in the middle.
Someone has done it before her, and someone will Stillwater do it after her. No medal for this!
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by emelda86(f): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2019
This institution is not for kids, but in this part of the world, its overrated smh... congrat to her at least she got a job.
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by sanmtiago(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Hoes everywhere!!
they'll use marriage to cover their sinful life.
Then marry a good man that will close up the pit other men have digging.
No peace for you all hoes! undecidedSpits on your filthy life*
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Gforce2019: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Emmabraham:
She must be a yeloba afonja

90% of their women are prostitute

Spits

Yoruba have a saying that , A Tete m'ole , ole mo'oloko.
Check the statistics of hotels, motel, etc all over the world, you will always see the the presence of ipob prostitute ladies...even in Lagos where your people are just settlers , the ipob prostitute ladies take the highest percentage....
From Africa to America to Europe to Asia you will see ipob prostitute presence...

Perverse and cursed generation.....

When Biafra finally come , I know your people will regret asking for it....

Eediot
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by okwabayi(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2019
So what’s new and insightful about this story?
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2019
Strong woman. If it were some, they'd rather die than drop that "Mrs" title. And she moved on quickly. Got a job, moved into her own place and is rounding up her college education. Goals!!
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by thunderbabs: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2019
Las las, this marriage thing na scam.. Big Scaaam
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by skukimania(f): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Waoh! What an achievement! You are really a great achiever for doing all that within that short period and to cap it all, with a divorve.

Alright, I throway my left yansh for una shocked
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by udemzyudex(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
You dropped out of school because the distance from home was an hour? undecided

Lol the thing weak me.
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ur story is dat of Solomon Grandy
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Boldtrust(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
PrettyGist:
GistMore.com

As she shared on Twitter. Read below...

Lady got engaged, planned a wedding, got married, went on honeymoon, found out he was cheating, got divorced, got a great job, all in one year

See more here - http://gistmore.com/lady-got-engaged-planned-a-wedding-got-married-went-on-honeymoon-got-divorced-all-in-1-year

She met the guy, thought he has plenty cash, rushed to marry him, found another millionaire who promised her a big ass job! Needed a reason to divorce her husband so she found one. Got divorced, got the job! women are always quick to post the stories and play the victim's card. The stories aren't always the same. Wait till you hear from the x-hubby.
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Benosky011(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Village people are after her
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congrats
Re: Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
This would not be my portion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.