Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (58080 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by peacekante: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSBCSjCBzU

So @sandra_hills the CEO of @wowbox.ng was contacted by her sister-in-law boyfriend to plan his Engagement for him, to think she kept it hidden from her boyfriend @vinglobal and all her family members and went in about her busines. So they kept it cool.

So imagine her doing the whole work, putting in her very best and walking in the supposed proposee in only to find out that she was the one to be proposed to grin. The look was epic and the joy overwhelmingly for all of them.

They said "welcome to our family my beautiful @sandra-hillz May this joy and happiness I see here be forever"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Her Toto lips go don slack finish.

Tueh...

UnaToto

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Elpipitaaa: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2020
This is so sweet honestly. This is so lovely

79 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Bornsinner7: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Is okay

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by debbydams(f): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow kiss so lovely..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Is all this necessary?

133 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by longetivity(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
That kiss na civil war oo

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by virginprincess(f): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow!.... so sweet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Oracleforce: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Another crab posted....

Wetin carry me come here

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by virginprincess(f): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
Is all this necessary?
Yes o, very necessary.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by virginprincess(f): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oracleforce:
Another crab posted....

Wetin carry me come here
I'm sure you read the headline, you could have just pass byundecided undecided.

15 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes o, very necessary.

I'm a simple man. No time for all this wahala. Not my thing

97 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by peacekante: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oracleforce:
Another crab posted....

Wetin carry me come here

Don't carry this over Sabi and over seriousness enter 2021. You have less than 72hours to balance things up.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by virginprincess(f): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
InfernoNig:

I'm a simple man. No time for all this wahala. Not my thing
What if your wife to be wants it this way?

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by general111(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mtchwww..i am of the opinion that all this is not necessary

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by blinking001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Things the happen for this life oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
What if your wife to be wants it this way?

Her problem. That's not mine

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by virginprincess(f): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
InfernoNig:

Her problem. That's not mine
Ah ah, but you are suppose to do it the way she wants it na.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by merieam16(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
peacekante:

Don't carry this over Sabi and over seriousness enter 2021. You have less than 72hours to balance things up.
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
Ah ah, but you are suppose to do it the way she wants it na.

What about the way I want it?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by peacekante: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Atleast she got something better in 2020.

Hit my signature for 200# awoof Airtime
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Is alright
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Think9ja(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good for them.

I'm no redpill or something like that but by the special grace of God, I will never ever kneel down for any reason for a woman other than my mom. Whether to propose or apologize or for any reason, I won't kneel down. If you're not ok with my words, just Bleep off.

To think some people kneel down to ask a woman to be their liability is unimaginable. I mean, wtf?

I can do the normal eye service men do but kneel down to ask you to marry me? God forbid.

Again, I'm no redpill. In fact I'm a simp (by nairaland standard). But I won't do this, not in this lifetime or the next one.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by chandini435: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is so sweet honestly. This is so lovely
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by kambili999(f): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Awwwww. So niceeee
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by zexy2030(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
American culture has inverted our senses. Mtchww. I can only give her a good treat if found a virgin and wedded. Not dramatic proposals above me. Imagine after this they would fvck heavily, not wedding o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Sonnobax15(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
shocked

Wahala be like big nyansh,very easy to bang,but very hard to bath the middle clean

This is a very good example of when Man.U cut your ticket....Like you're very confident of what's gonna happen but at the end,BOOM!!! Rashfold go miss penalty for 90minutes

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by fourboys: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
girls are saying lovely while our boys are typing "Nonsense".... there is something wrong somewhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Perfecttouchade: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by naijadrivablog: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.