Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) (12998 Views)

My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) / Bolt Driver Shares The Message His Wife Sent Him After His Tyre Got Punctured / Husband Exposes Nude Photos And Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Khd95(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
"is oga beside you" it can pain for africa cry cry
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Greatomotoy: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aro1

ur fetish

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by sacajawea: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
Day in-Day out, I'll keep saying this; Marrying a virgin lady is one of the best thing that can happen to a man. They are sexually satisfied with whatever you can offer them, unlike these non-virgin hoes parading here and there.

Just look at the embarrassment and disgrace. A pregnant married woman for that matter.

Damn it!! ......May elephantiasis of the nipple be the case of anybody who'll expect me to marry a lady whose hymen isn't intact.
Hahahahaha
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nne5:
How sure is he that he's the father of the baby in the womb.

Messed up world.

Abi o, the woman is really crazy
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Mobi47(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:
Day in-Day out, I'll keep saying this; Marrying a virgin lady is one of the best thing that can happen to a man. They are sexually satisfied with whatever you can offer them, unlike these non-virgin hoes parading here and there.

Just look at the embarrassment and disgrace. A pregnant married woman for that matter.

Damn it!! ......May elephantiasis of the nipple be the case of anybody who'll expect me to marry a lady whose hymen isn't intact.
Thank u bro...imagine a pregnant wife.....I almost cried while seeing this chat....can't take this.

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nna na wa o! Is this for real? How shameless, stupid and useless does a person have to be to behave this way? Na just wa, tufiakwa!
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
but wat pleasure does a single man get in viewing the nude pix of a heavily pregnant woman shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
ojun50:
This is what happen wen u choose to marry beautiful nd classic girl. Them sabi misbehave.
as if ugly local girls dont cheat

3 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by ThothHermes: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amakavula:
Looks staged " not raw this time " who ever says that ?
Na only you get am. Why will a man send it to Joro?

Da hell is Joro?
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Newboss(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

You're super wrong.

People fall for people for reasons beyond your control. Once the hymen is off, she's just like every other non virgin out there.

I hope you'll be fūcking her from the ass so as to preserve her "virginity". Hehehe angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Newboss(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Amakavula:
Looks staged " not raw this time " who ever says that ?

I've said that to my babes from time to time when the odds are high angry
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Xinzu: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Believe Joro at your own peril.
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

LOL

"NO RAW THIS TIME O, OGA ALMOST CAUGHT ME" grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by RoyalUc(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nne5:
How sure is he that he's the father of the baby in the womb.

Messed up world.

Nne, how are you doing?
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Michelle55: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
I'm speechless cry
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by luvyaself95(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
That wife na Delilah
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

It is so funny how you think a virgin will be satisfied with whatever you do.

No thoughts into putting effort, no consideration, no finding what makes her satisfied.

Nothing.

Anyways, not surprised about the selfishness.

@OP: I will assume that the man outside is the father of the child.

It is left for the husband to decide the way forward.
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Momcherry(f): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

I would have told you a story that would change this your perception patapata but not in the mood right now.

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Bimpe29: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Margy:
After reading this.. I'm in pains!.. serious pains!.. I'm in pains!.. good girls like us can't find a good man like this husband.. this life sef... a good girl gets a bad man.. a bad girl gets a good man.. who did the good girls wrong!.. who did this man wrong

Aaaarrggh.. to be forewarned is to be forearmed

I'm in safiaapainss!
I'm a good man wink

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by essay123(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fake fake fake fake news. Looking at the picture the picture wasn't taking by the pregnant woman. Many of una Don dey lament on fake story.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by samisj4real(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
That chat is fake as fuçk.

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by zexy2030(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
hmmm, if it's real then it hurts so bad..sometimes marrying a beautiful girl without moral discipline is like marrying a community slut.

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by gcof(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
ENIMONEY:
I don't know what to say. some men are funny, how can you be topping up an already full woman?

any way he should forgive his wife for the sake of their unborn child. at least that is what they would have told the woman if her husband cheated. grin

topping an already full woman grin cheesy grin this is the funniest i’ve Read today

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by siegfried99(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hian!

Na wa oo undecided
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by BareFacedLies(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
There is nothing new under the sun!
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by crackhouse(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmm. Na wa o. Jesus when are coming back again? Pls I want to know.
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
donstan18:

Ooshey! Virgin hunter grin
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Margy:
After reading this.. I'm in pains!.. serious pains!.. I'm in pains!.. good girls can't find a good man... this life sef... a good girl gets a bad man.. a bad girl gets a good man.. who did the good girls wrong!.. who did this man wrong

Aaaarrggh.. to be forewarned is to be forearmed

I'm in safiaapainss!

So sad. Women like these are the ones marrying good guys. And most times, the only guys a good girl can find are bloody players!!!
Here I am still wondering why I'm single.
I'm in sifia pains too, funny as it sounds.

1 Like

Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by zexy2030(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chi59:

So sad. Women like these are the ones marrying good guys. And most times, the only guys a good girl can find are bloody players!!!
Here I am still wondering why I'm single.
I'm in sifia pains too, funny as it sounds.
the law of attraction ...the bad attracts. the good for variety.
Re: Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
That guy is about to adopt another man's pikin through his wife... See life undecided undecided no be me talk am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Guys Fvcked You This Year? / She Doesn't Moan During Sex / Sexy & Suggestive Photos From Rio Olympics That Have Left Men Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.