Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (63356 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
There are only 3 persons that can make a soldier go down on his kneels.
1) a higher ranked officer
2) an enemy holding the soldier captive and
3) a woman!
Congrats to them. And i pray they dont give birth to prison wardens, sars, navy officers and traffic wardens. Amen!

Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
both will then be posted to different locations and maybe start cheating on themselves
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
He like better thing o.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Tobimillar1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
saraki2019:

Why won't you go to Canada yourself
I know you didn’t mean to quote me
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by earthbest(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

They think i don't have sense abi?
grin
chudez0147:
Since i borrowed #400 from MTN, they keep sending me messages like recharge #400 and win 3 houses in Lekki.

sence no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Japsylee: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
They must born custom officer........ corruption money will be overflowing in their home
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Oshi5403(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
This Is Realy Astonishing.Just Considering How The Chemistry Would Work Out.
Police And Soldiers Are Always At Logger Heads.
I Hope Self-assertion And Condescending Altitude Wont Make There Relationship Fall Apart.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by piro2rule: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
3) a woman!
Congrats to them. And i pray they dont give birth to prison wardens, sars, navy officers and traffic wardens. Amen!

...and his pastor.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Oshi5403(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hope This Did Not Occur In A Nollywood Movie. Still Unbelievable.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Go5DY(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Force family
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by BrokenCock: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
3) a woman!
dem go born otondo
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by oladipojesse(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
1. Congratulations to them. cheesy
2. Na FGN go do the wedding. wink
3. They go dey change bedframe like twice a year. lipsrsealed
4. Their children go suffer serious drillings if they commit serious offence and they will sometimes wish that they never came through them grin.
5. All will be well with them, Las las smiley
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by israelmao(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Proposing to Nigerian Policewoman is an outright accidental discharge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
badadvice:
3) a woman!
What about Ogogoro?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
chudez0147:

grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2019
HML in Advance
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Jalinco: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2019
This is why Boko Haram are yet to be completely uprooted. Imagine a solder not concentrating on the war, but concentrating on another law enforcement agent who is also concentrating on what she can get between a man's leg

Op, for how long do you think these officer have been meeting to do God knows what and leaving us in the hand of the breeze?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Spatta: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2019
it is madness for any man to ask a girl's hand in marriage kneeling, You de-robe yourself as a man, you loose your dignity especially when the woman is not a Virgin
This culture of Kneeling to propose to women began with the Feminist who desperately sought to spite the men through deluding themselves that there is something special in the private part of a woman to denigrate a man's Pride

E no go better for Feminist because younger generation thinks it is an acceptable culture

Kneeling on every street corners to a woman whose ground may have been wounded before meeting the man
No decent man will kneel for a woman for such foolishness, most women do not know how to manage a Man's humility (Though false)
they abuse it in the future
Real men will not kneel for a woman
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2019
chudez0147:

kikikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiii
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Grey3262: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Na the only thing wey fit make soldier knee dan fr police be this
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Hah! Beautiful scenery maybe this will make soldiers to stop fighting police whom they see as bloody civilian. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by princegasket13: 4:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Congrats , may God bless
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by tonykel1(m): 5:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Did wan na JTF marriage o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by logtrend52: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Kollyk11(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Weyrey loko asinwin.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Lawless101(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2019
congratulation. I pray there marriage will end police and army crash.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2019
So lovely.

I hope they won't fight for their respective forces in the usual Police vs Army mini war.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2019
So lovely. Congrats.

I hope they won't fight for their respective forces in the yearly Police vs Army mini battle.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by Seebrian(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
WHEN ARMY MARRY POLICE, THEM GO BORN NAVY
army= brutalizing civilians
police = 20 naira bribe collector
you do the maths.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) by logtrend52: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.