Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos (32027 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Nairaobserver: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Trending video of soldier that propose to his girlfriend in a restaurant after coming back from battle ground.

See more photos and watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/after-battle-ground-soldier-propose-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
This girl that does not look sure.

Any ways on behalf of the Commissioned Officers, we want to thank you for bringing a new barrack poosy for us...

You're a crack soldier.
grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2019
More battles are coming when she starts unleashing her true characters...

U go fight tire!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by olatunjithomas(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2019
vv
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by majamajic(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2019
see as that gun was just there, instead he prefer holding his phones,
I wonder the kinda training these guys went through,

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by itspzpics(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Shuuu... Nice one
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2019
This looks like a Cameroonian soldier.Meanwhile,most soldiers girlfriends and wives cheats when their husbands go for battlefield

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by sodiqapril(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2019
the only time I kneel down is to pray or roll dice, I can't kneel down to propose to a girl I'll spend my money on, live in my own house.. forget western culture, there is nothing romantic about that shxt

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2019
TarOrfeek:
This girl that does not look sure.

Any ways on behalf of the Commissioned Officers, we want to thank you for bringing a new barrack poosy for us...

You're a crack soldier.
grin
grin grin
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by salbis(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2019
I pray and wish you guys happy home in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by SlayDaddy(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2019
The day I wanted to propose, I lost my 30million ring sad
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Zomdrone: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Love is beautiful
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by breyonna123: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Thats cool
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Englishgold: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Try to make a home now, while it lasts
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Chinashopping84: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2019
congrats to them.we sell chinese yuan .
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by MoneyBag500: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2019
majamajic:
see as that gun was just there, instead he prefer holding his phones,

I wonder the kinda training these guys went through,
wetin u dey talk for mouth..,.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by tellwisdom: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Chai...see this fine Widow

1 Like

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by PussyKing(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2019
This girl is an aspiring widow, why would you accept a Nigerian solder??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by tammie24: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2019
The guy behind the soldier looking like

"You wan marry soldier abi? Well done"

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by highdon(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2019
being unemployed ND staying at home is not easy oh palm oil will finish dey will say u drank it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by oyeb15: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2019
soldiers below d rank of Captain should be discouraged from marrying unless they are above 45years.

In advance countries, they have concubines and girlfriends. How would you effectively fight on the battlefield when u are thinking of wife and kids you must definitely return to.

They hide inside tanks and even when engaged ,they cover in trenches and fire blank not having an accurate aim at d enemy.

Most of d ammunitions are wasted and some coward soldiers that run instead of engaging d enemy( that are supposed to be tried and sentenced to death) will be blaming the Federal Government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by kikake: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2019
cucumbae:
This looks like a Cameroonian soldier.Meanwhile,most soldiers girlfriends and wives cheats when their husbands go for battlefield

How did you know? Or have you been digging the wives of absentee soldiers?
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2019
I borrowed my uncles ring to propose to my girl the other day and she recognize the ring !!!!!

my uncle has since relocated to the village!!!!!!
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one. Wishing you a long and prosperous union

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by OgbanjeProphet: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2019
Congrats to that soldier,
(1) for coming back safely from a suicidal mission which is serving Nigeria as a southern soldier, and
(2) for his engagement marriage.

Long life and beta marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Isoduwa(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2019
SlayDaddy:
The day I wanted to propose, I lost my 30million ring sad

Slaydaddy Abeg enter house � 30Naira we go understand

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Fresky232: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2019
The guy in the white tee shirt seems to be saying

"Madam, I go tell!"
Re: Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Awwww!!..nyc 1..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.