Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? (4521 Views)

Ladies You Can Now Lock Your Husband's Male Organ [pics] / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2006
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by bitch(f): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2006
what? you got something to say.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2006
to you,nah nah.Thats your opinion anyways.

I have said alot in time past
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by lioness(f): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2006
grin grin grin And God formed woman out of Man's rib.............. since then, neither God nor Man has rested.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2006
If you are in love and you see him/her as someone you'd love to spend the rest of your life with...and share your joy,pain,happy moments together!
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by lioness(f): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2006
Z4M4eva, the guy hasnt even proposed yet. so what if after all her dreaming the guy leaves herĀ 

My opinion, U 'll never be sure till after u say your pronouced "husband and wife".
If his got the cash to burn, running his credit card wont proof trash.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by loriann(f): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2006
Do alot of prayers and opening of eyes more and when i say prayers i mean prayers.pastors don't know their better half but they just pray for God to show them the way.then maybe u should listen more to know how serious this person is the true him might just show.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by pearldrops(f): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2006
HOW DO U KNOW YOUR HUSBAND TO BE mmmmmmmmmhmhmhmhhhh what a question,why wont u?rather why wont l know him u tell me
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2006
why don't u tell us au u know him

I mean your experience wink
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by disney(f): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2006
I think it is only God that knows and would tell you your so called soul mate/husband to be. I think you would see it through dreams, prayers and revelations because marriage is not an easy institution. Forget about what happens before marriage all the love , flowers and gifts but it is when you get into the marriage institution that you would know what marriage is all about. So l think everyone should pray about it. thanks. grin smiley
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2006
I quite agree with you disney,but i don't totally support the idea of seeing it inside the dream.There have been alot of incidence like that and at the end of the day it will not work out. Its takes God and only God to know your husbie/wifey to be.

Just let your feelings and love be natural towards the opposite and heaven is your limit.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mmomi(f): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2006
Kaylala- are you a pastor or consultant?
You ve got things upstairs- keep it up!!
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by zhade(f): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2006
Right Kaylala,

Ask God- He knows best. I state that as a true testament of the man I have. He mirrors all that I am:
sensitive
sweet
smart
spiritual
strong and
sensual

Needless to say, I'm in heaven. smiley
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by lioness(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2006
yeah, yeah, yeaahh........ dont we all have such a man tongue
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mmomi(f): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2006
Zhade I love that. I srongly believe that if one is good, something good must surely come to the person. If not now it will be later.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by adeore(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2006
If ur guy is ur husband to be there is some kind of feeling u will have 4 him alone. ur flesh will tell and u will u feel it
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by truthhurts(f): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2006
wow! dat a funny questn ok fine when u see ur husband 2 be u feel the paloma feels when she sees diego dats if u watch the soap when u're mine otherwise u feel all mushy when he speaks 2 u on d fone, u feel butterflies in ur tummy when u see him, u heart skips a bit when u hear his voice infact dont let me decieve u
when u see the man u love u wud know cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by pearldrops(f): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2006
paint a perfect picture of him,then he's all urs
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Advin(m): 1:16am On Jan 20, 2006
when the time comes "she'll" know.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Sama(f): 3:56am On Jan 20, 2006
how he makes u feel...and u need to be with each other a lil bit before u get married. You need time for their REAL personality show so u can decide if thats really the type of person u want to be with FOREVER!
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2006
Get this straight once and for all!!!

Your husband to be will be the type that will not tell you this "how he he killed the dragon and kissed the princess"

But he will be type that will first take time to explain this yo you"how the dragon and the princess got there in the first place"

Hope this will help you more
wink
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Motee(f): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2006
You will know your husband to be when you personally ask God if he is your husband because so many bloody so called brothers are fake and ot even husband material. Infact, some of them pretend to be church workers, gives us christian advice on NAIRALAND but not God fearing for instance.

When you ask God personally, he will answer you dear heart especially when you are faithfull.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by adeore(f): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2006
what of u guys how will you know ur wife to be?
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by AngelaZ(f): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2006
God does not Find a wife/husband for you. You FIND your spouse.
... you get to KNOW, when you FEEL a CONNECTION of that thing MISSING in you.
That gives Joy and not Happiness.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by Idekeson(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2006
Simple. Everybody knows what they want in life and like some posts suggests, you choose from the pool, the one you think will best help you achieve your goals in life. Whether you can manage the evolution of your choice during marriage is the complex part.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2006
Good talks so far
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by mmomi(f): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2006
My people I used the wise words we have here for her, the thing worked. She is cool now, strong and minds her work for the mean time but there's little *wahala* she vowed not to give her heart to any guy.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2006
Waooooooo,that is shocking,alarming and a harsh decision. Must she do that to herself embarassed[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by bazzie(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2006
it'll take d grace of God 4 ur friend 2 walk out of d relationship. ladies have a way of remaining in d "fryin pan" and nothing u say makes 'em change deir minds.
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by majinice(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2006
am new maybe someone may help me enjoy d jist
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by majinice(f): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2006
kaylala wat if he dosent open up. i mean u do most of d marraige talks
Re: How Do You Know Your Husband To Be? by kaylala(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2006
Majinice,you are so much welcomed to the land.
majinice:

kaylala what if he dosent open up. i mean u do most of d marraige talks

In that case you have to keep on trying because then only God can help you out to make him open up wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter In A Relationship: / My Girlfriend Is Emotionless. / Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.