Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Have You Had A Best Friend Who Is Now A Stranger? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had A Best Friend Who Is Now A Stranger? (1881 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Had A Best Friend Who Is Now A Stranger? by Divay22(f): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
America Faith
Wherever you are, I miss you cry

Faith gat my back, just like i got hers (sometimes i wish i could taste secondary school life again)

1 my younger sister, I and the remaining 3. But i bonded so well with faith than my sister, she tells me anything and everything.
She knows me like the palm of her hands just like i do.
I know when she's worried even without saying the words. I take her home most times to eat during break cause her step mum was maltreating her and my mum was cool with it.
I wrote my SSCE in another school then relocated.

I have tried looking for faith on facebook, but still haven't found her.
And oh, I like the way she calls my name cheesy grin grin
Hope i get to see you again Faith. Love you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had A Best Friend Who Is Now A Stranger? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
amaniro:

..... what of if he had a kid out of wedlock...... Do you know his financial situation? Don't just narrow your thinking.

Very correct. I couldn't have spilled certain details online.

lalasticlacla, ishilove, dominique, Seun
Re: Have You Had A Best Friend Who Is Now A Stranger? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Yea,but I disassociated with him when he wasn't there for me when I needed him most,I mean,what are friends for? I wld do twice for him if the circumstance was reversed. I talked to myself and said,this one no be beta friend so I walked out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught On Camera Eating A Man's Peni$ (video) / See The Difference Between Science, Technology And Fasting And Prayers. (photo) / Twin Brothers Married Twin Sisters On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.