Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,453 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari (18749 Views)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by IchBinBrait(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2019
Mtcheeeew... Is this one news??

Nooo you for kukuma rule till you reach 90
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by iammolise(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2019
lomprico:
Fuçk you buhari! angry
y

Fvck u buhari x2 angry

1 Like

Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by ORACULUM(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Before?
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by cosmatika(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
sureheaven:
Man of integrity.
Integrity kee u there

Jonathan:
Petrol - #87 per Ltr.
Subsidy - #600 Billion
Nigerians - GEJ is a thief. GEJ MUST go!

Buhari:
Petrol - #145 per Ltr.
Subsidy - #2.95 Trillion
Nigerians - Buhari has integrity.
He's a honest man. He's fighting corruption.

Our Mumu is on "Microwave Mode" . e dey hot
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by budaatum: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mahsums:
Sai Baba
PYO/Elrufai 2023 cool
Hmm. An El Rufai person like me. Don't most Naija people dislike this man? Please tell, what do you see in him. I love your combination!
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by Twopac: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
ct2:
no amount of hatred can stop God blessings

buhari God has blessed you ,ipob can not curse

That’s it!

Atiku played Nigerians when he has power & vice versa.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by budaatum: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ekpeitut:
All you sai Buharideens mocking others because your god won rigged the elections it doesn't change the fact that you will still buy Petrol @ N145, rice @ N20k a bag and all other commodities at inflation induced prices..las las na all of us go suffer am.
You don't get it, do you? With your obliterated atikulooter petrol would have been N650 and a bag of rice would exist only in dreams as inflation through looting would make our Naira buy much fewer cents.

I guess we just have to keep saving your ungrateful self from yourself.
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by Twopac: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
budaatum:

Hmm. An El Rufai person like me. Don't most Naija people dislike this man? Please tell, what do you see in him. I love your combination!

Well, I think he’s young, looks intelligent & decisive. We can’t say because of the media hating minds, most Nigerians hate him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by Mahsums: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
budaatum:

Those who dislike elrufai are mostly ipob
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by vendredi77: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
buhari will not see the end of his Government... Osibanjo will take over... I will advice u to give your life to Christ before is too late Mr man.. for God will shock The. Cable of APC one after the oder
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by Charly68: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Am encouraged by this to go and build retirement apartment to my village too.. Simple lifestyle
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by princegeo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why not retire by 2050

President select of the afonjaas and APC wailers

1 Like

Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by princegeo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mahsums:

Those who dislike elrufai are mostly ipob

So who are the Igbos
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by ize4: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Buhari my hero, l hail you
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by Mahsums: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
princegeo:

So who are the Igbos
Ask yourself
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by Okoroawusa: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
I want to have a fulfilled destiny like Buhari. Pursue my goals n conquer them.No matter how long it takes.I want people to love n believe in me even when am down n it seems like it's over for me.I want to shame those working against my goals. I want to make them objects of ridicule. I want to ooze of self confidence n believe that no one can unseat me in order to confuse my enemies n keep them guessing from where lies my aces.

#IAMBUHARI
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by Okoroawusa: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
vendredi77:
buhari will not see the end of his Government... Osibanjo will take over... I will advice u to give your life to Christ before is too late Mr man.. for God will shock The. Cable of APC one after the oder
Buhari is not a Christian so he doesn't need to give his life to any Christ. Why don't u give ur life to Muhammad instead.

When will ur God shame him?.So Buhari doesn't have a God?

If u have the right to a God so does another person. There is nothing special about ur own God.Get use to it!
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by Lymasaba(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin Thereis God o
[quote author=FukkaFuka post=76393951][/quote]
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by precious1967(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
dont forget to handover to el rufai.
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by sfsmng: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wetin you wan do before?
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by BlueAir: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
lomprico:
Fuçk you buhari! angry
lol the guy no send u and atiku noise of court
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by ct2: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
emere007:

other countries are celebrating results,while we are busy encouraging populism, a precursor to absolute totalitarianism, oops I forgot peeps like you are averse to anything intellectual that's why you get off on using ipob as an excuse to hide your mediocrity with a full dose of schizophrenia.
Well newsflash- you need to smell the coffee dude, celebrating and enforcing failure is never an option, can u imagine what the herdsman just said? "I'LL RETIRE TO DAURA" do you even know what that implies? that means he is considering a third or even a life term, unfortunately for him his faculties and current health status can't see him to or even beyond that 2023.
I know you don't use your brains though, but try some yoga and push ups to help rid you of some of the fats that has cuddled your brains making you reason like a dolt, and one filled with so much hate!
you are so much pained
Re: I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari by princegeo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mahsums:

Ask yourself

If you don't know sharaap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom / Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.