Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,953 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) (22948 Views)

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2019
you said "one day she came home, ask you to back your bag and leave.....she have had a enough. ....something push or spur her to rwact that way that day.....alot of women are suffering in many relationships and marriages. ...i just wish them them and for them to find that extra grace to make a point. ..someday, someone will have to take a stand....someday,someone will have to say enough is enough...3gbosas for all the women...God bless you all!
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Marriage is not do or die affairs

Allah talked about it in Quran..

Extensively .

More detailed in hadith..
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2019
sojayy:
She left ur dad then ur step dad too ! Thr may be something wrong with ur mum !

You can’t blame her. Getting a good Nigerian man is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2019
HopeAlive14:
My advice to any one in an abusive relationship: explore all avenues of amicable resolution before deciding to quit.

But why would any man hit a woman (irrespective of the magnitude of provocation?)
Nice question.After two years in marriage you should be able to answer that.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2019
kmcutez:

You can’t blame her. Getting a good Nigerian man is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
So it seems always to empty headed ladies.
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Joromi12:
Its always the mens fault
You dey mind these fish brains. Wetin dem sabi no be to open and close leg.... Both sides of a story ladies. How well behaved is your mother ?Twice?hnm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Kbels(f): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by PapaAdanna: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2019
In as much as I detest abusing women and treating them wrongly. I have also noticed that most women that run to SM to talk about how they have been abused, are also abusive if not more abusive.
Like it is more dangerous to sustain an internal injury/bleeding so is it to abusing the EGO of a man and hurting his feelings.
You can not always blame a man that has been pushed to the wall and has no other alternative than to retaliate by raising his hands on the verbal abuser ( Woman). No man can come back to a welcoming wife and start beating her. No man can wake up in the morning and start beating a loving and a respectful woman... Unless in rare cases of mental issues.
I am trying to say here that if properly investigated most women shouting ABUSE are the real abusers.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by apelike1: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2019
kmcutez:

when you must have opened your nyash to the bad ones, you expect to get something good coming your way undecided

You don't expect good things coming your way when you have already useless yourself

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Beetobee(f): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2019
sojayy:

I never saw where she wrote anything about the mother leaving the father. You don't know the circumstances that led to their being apart, stop assuming. Assumption is the mother of all Bleep-ups.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by tintingz(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:
your mum is ripping what she sow! undecided

During her exorbitance age she was part of those crew who see Mr Right as boring but what the confident, handsome, big dicck and have money type of guy grin

This women deserve what is coming there way!

Useless set of naija women
Fallacy.

Do you know her?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2019
sojayy:
she didn't say she left her dad, why not assume her dad is late.
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by sparkleboy(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
Some stupid people will be saying Jesus said if it is not adultery you shouldn't divorce.

So if your sister husband is beating her and blinds one eye one day.
You'll tell her to continue. Pls any marriage that is bad walk away.

Uk used ps3 hacked with Fifa 19, Pes18, Gta V, call of duty, blur. with one free pad(brand new)

Location Port Harcourt oil mill junction xtobest gameshop opposite first bank

How much
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Boss13: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Women and their fowl tears. When they are the abusers, they never let the world know about it. However, they are quick to label men toxic and demeaning. Look at her twitter handle because her mom left her step dad she became a feminist witch without an idea of what feminist is and she has started preaching distorted truth
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by adedayoa2(f): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
you said "one day she came home, ask you to back your bag and leave.....she have had a enough. ....something push or spur her to rwact that way that day.....alot of women are suffering in many relationships and marriages. ...i just wish them them and for them to find that extra grace to make a point. ..someday, someone will have to take a stand....someday,someone will have to say enough is enough...3gbosas for all the women...God bless you all!
some people will decide to sit and die there, while those who decide to leave will be blamed or asked to sit down there because of their children.
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
Some stupid people will be saying Jesus said if it is not adultery you shouldn't divorce.

So if your sister husband is beating her and blinds one eye one day.
You'll tell her to continue. Pls any marriage that is bad walk away.

Uk used ps3 hacked with Fifa 19, Pes18, Gta V, call of duty, blur. with one free pad(brand new)

Location Port Harcourt oil mill junction xtobest gameshop opposite first bank

A particular church kicks against it even if you are half dead in the marriage.
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by apelike1: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
tintingz:
Fallacy.

Do you know her?
fallacy

Why keep to one side of the story?
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Boss13: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2019
PapaAdanna:
In as much as I detest abusing women and treating them wrongly. I have also noticed that most women that run to SM to talk about how they have been abused, are also abusive if not more abusive.
Like it is more dangerous to sustain an internal injury/bleeding so is it to abusing the EGO of a man and hurting his feelings.
You can not always blame a man that has been pushed to the wall and has no other alternative than to retaliate by raising his hands on the verbal abuser ( Woman). No man can come back to a welcoming wife and start beating her. No man can wake up in the morning and start beating a loving and a respectful woman... Unless in rare cases of mental issues.
I am trying to say here that if properly investigated most women shouting ABUSE are the real abusers.

Papa Adana - women will never agree with you on this. It is their god given right to carry out verbal assault, according to them.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Simplep:
I swear, very annoying mentality..should marriage even be abt endurance?..enduring, enduring, enduring, shouldn't it be 'enjoyment' mostly?..marriage scares me

How long can someone even endure something for?
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:
your mum is ripping what she sow! undecided

During her exorbitance age she was part of those crew who see Mr Right as boring but what the confident, handsome, big dicck and have money type of guy grin

This women deserve what is coming there way!

Useless set of naija women

You sound like someone who has been scarred by many rejections from ladies. And now you think hating them and saying hurtful things about them will fill the emptiness in your soul or make you feel better about your low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by apelike1: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2019
ImaIma1:

You sound like someone who has been scarred by many rejections from ladies. And now you think hating them and saying hurtful things about them will fill the emptiness in your soul or make you feel better about your low self esteem.
you think so? undecided

The way ya fish brains jump into conclusion is just so amazing
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:
when you must have opened your nyash to the bad ones, you expect to get something good coming your way undecided

You don't expect good things coming your way when you have already useless yourself

Why do you guy have to be so uncouth and disrespectful to women? Even in your language.
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:
you think so? undecided

The way ya fish brains jump into conclusion is just so amazing

The way you can communicate without being verbally abusive is amazing.
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:

Experience is not always the best teacher as quoted and written by others. If you are smart and intelligent, you learn from other people’s experiences so you don’t make the same mistake, but judging from your write up I doubt you can understand this information. Too bad.
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by uuzba(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Marriage is not do or die affairs

Allah talked about it in Quran..

Extensively .

More detailed in hadith..

But people find it difficult to stay by their self and comot hand from their thing... That is the ideal anyway. There's no excuse to seek pleasure with that thing if one is not married.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by uuzba(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
kmcutez:

So my father and all the men in my family are needles Na!
And your father is what?
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
uuzba:

So my father and all the men in my family are needles Na!
And your father is what?

My papa na needle sef. Lol
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by apelike1: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
kmcutez:

Experience is not always the best teacher as quoted and written by others. If you are smart and intelligent, you learn from other people’s experiences so you don’t make the same mistake, but judging from your write up I doubt you can understand this information. Too bad.
judging by your write-up, your father can't be among the Needles you mention! Since you characterize good men as finding a needle in a haystack undecided

Shallow minded individual
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by tintingz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
apelike1:
fallacy

Why keep to one side of the story?
Another Fallacy.

Where did I keep to one side of the story? I've not even comments concerning the matter.

You on the other hand you assume and project the woman's life without showing evidence to your claims.
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by Didi2d(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Did your mum just walked out of her second relationship? Your mum need to check herself
Re: Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) by firebaby(f): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dupe ti e my mother never got the chance to leave she died saying nitori omo it is well..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / 12 Things Men Want In A Woman / Pick One Nd She's Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.