Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS (9844 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Is My Dick Too Big?( Photos) / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Gracito(f): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
OCEANMORGAN:
undecided

You promised her marriage before you got each other pregnant.
Just tell her to drop her head at home, then marry her body.
This answer is just IT. Thank you.
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Newboss(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
You don't have to marry a girl who's pregnant for you. In fact, it's inhumane to her because you're literarily pitying her and thinking you've ruined her life if you don't marry her.

Pregnancy should NEVER be the reason you're marrying anyone. You reserve the exclusive right to change your mind. angry
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nayo08(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:

Am talking of her head
wait o did you put on minimizing glasses when you were doing the rubbish
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by sacx: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oh the beautiful things we see on nairaland grin
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
I see. So her head wasn't big wen you were doing the do abi... Werey

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
If I be her, I go use the big head nod you.
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Harry00(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy graphics lemme observe
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by blacq2009(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Madam big head is pregnant. Marry her sha. Every fall is a shortcut to climbing down.
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Michelle55: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Vado:

Mr Man cut the crap and market the PS3 you want to market. Don't disturb us with this nonsensical story.
this is brutal

Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by iluvMAMAV: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Idiot wie is d photo
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Vado(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Michelle55:
this is brutal

Ada leave me alone jor. The guy no try.
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Michelle55: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Vado:

Ada leave me alone jor. The guy no try.
He needs validation from us now but when he was busy hanging her legs on burglary and smashing the hell outta her, we weren't aware oh cheesy
You are right though, he should just simply market his wares and go sleep grin
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by dheilaw1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:

Pls you'll not understand I mean her head is big
collect the Belle like dat, just like u chop her kpekus like that
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Vado(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Michelle55:

He needs validation from us now but when he was busy hanging her legs on burglary and smashing the hell outta her, we weren't aware oh cheesy
You are right though, he should just simply market his wares and go sleep grin

Abi o. Goal oriented folks are moving at a supersonic speed discussing cogent issues. I'll be damned wasting a thought on a kid who has a problem with head size of his girl but not her kpetus.
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Michelle55: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Vado:

Abi o. Goal oriented folks are moving at a supersonic speed discussing cogent issues. I'll be damned wasting a thought on a kid who has a problem with head size of his girl but not her kpetus.
Their big head, their problems jare grin
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Mrkumareze(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Consult the skull miners, they have another head to replace her kiss
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Xtobest:
Please my girlis pregnant I promised her marriage but she has a big head I can't marry her.
Please how do I discharge her peacefully
Hahahahahaha!!you don enter.
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by clive2u(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2019
never marry out of pity, it wont last
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Henry22(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Pishur or I don't bliv it.
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Ehh boko Haram where are you......come blow this man pls
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS by fancy4eve(f): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Xtobest:
Please my girlis pregnant I promised her marriage but she has a big head I can't marry her.
Please how do I discharge her peacefully
see ur life grin tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Romantic Cologne/purfume? / Is Height Really Important? / Halfrica Eyaf Now Marries After She Waited Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.