Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (49321 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by popweezy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hmmm. Perfect gentle man indeed.. She come ba k u no gree.. Issokay .. MEE POPWEEZY.. I TRUST MYSELF.. GENTLE MAN KOR, GENTLE MAN NI.. MTCHEEW
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by gurunlocker: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Twitter lying crew....

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hmm. Women.
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by njuwo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
She must have sin the size of your small prick that looks like that of a three month old baby
How did you know all these?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ab2014(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin wink grin

tiredoflife:

Even when u see it
Break it first
Don't be fooled by that nonsense keeping it till wedding day
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by tesppidd: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
tiredoflife:

Even when u see it
Break it first
Don't be fooled by that nonsense keeping it till wedding day
grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Portsvessels: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hmmm the comments here get as e be
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Thekillingjoke: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by BABANGBALI: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
njuwo:
How did you know all these?
I'm a ritualist I deal on human parts

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nayo08(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
You better shake it off and move on with your life grin
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by internetservice: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
what's the topic all about

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by mikaelword(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
queenblog:
Man narrates how his first love's betrayal has made it difficult for him to love any woman wholeheartedly

A Twitter user has narrated the tale of betrayal he suffered from his first love which has made it difficult for him to love any woman wholeheartedly.

According to the Twitter user, Odii Flex, he loved the girl named Amanda so much that he was blind to her faults. She claimed she was a virgin and insisted on no sex during the relationship. But he later found out she was having sexual intercourse with one of his friends.

Read his story below

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/man-narrates-how-his-first-loves.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
But that as after she told you she was a virgin so no qualms my man...
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Uglymind: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ehya
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
You can't be attracted to someone and you guys will stay for 2 years without sex! Or am I missing something undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by ositadima1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

How are you?
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by tfelicityk(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
She is still virgin... Try to verify too don't listen what your friend said... Just tell her to let you confirm it #justlikethat
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by stealmatic(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
grad2012:
She just lost a wonderful man.
babe m also a wodful guy try me
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Uglymind: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Davash222:
I rather date ashawo than to date a Nigerian virgin girl. Very nonsense set of people!!
Thank you my brother
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Apination(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
I can actually relate to this but the truth is never allow anyone make you change from being you because they are or were not good enough undecided

11 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
This is what a man will experience at least once in his lifetime

Welcome to the world of wise men bro

20 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by fvckme(f): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin it reminded me of what my friend did to her Guy grin
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
That was how one girl I took out for dinner told me she was on her period. I said "OK, let me put my hand and confirm", then she became angry. Is it my fault? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by wayodude(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by patexcool(f): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
virgin men and women una well done o

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by 2blessed01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
You be jew man nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by sacx: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Birds of same feathers will always flock together. We don't date anyone simply because she's female and beautiful. We've got values and we search that out in our mates. Learn!

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by frankoben(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Virgin ke? For there are now no virgins, no not even one grin

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Ndubuisipaul1: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yankiss:
Virgin kwa. 90 percent of girls claimng virgin are confirmed oloshos. Guys beware. Any girl teling you she's a virgin has either of two motives: to scare you from intimacy while milking you or to pretend good girl. Period. No true virgin will say so on her own. You will find out yourself from her behavior.

correct

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Apination:
I can actually relate to this but the truth is never allow anyone make you change from being you because they are or were not good enough undecided

A mature and sensible comment
Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by dannovidlimited: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Being d enemy of ur own self
35 years later looking for pastor to pray wen ur real husband had married which u troaway wt ur own character

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love by buddy221(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
LOVE IS A SCAM. VIRGINITY IS OVERRATED IN NIGERIA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.