Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos (16531 Views)

Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by Earlystar698(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2019
TigerTears:
Very good

Modified: So early this moi moi na me carry FTC? This is a sign, lalasticlala coman see ooo, coman bless ur boy
Big up na achievement ooooo
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by ITbomb(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2019
Femich18:
Is it SPO that pay Adhoc staff? Something Is not adding up here
I believe it's not INEC money cos it would be too early

The only possible reason is, some politician has dropped some cash through the SPO to all staff under him, information has leaked but he is adamant on sharing the money
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by Giftednwaimo(f): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Imagine!!!
I even Heard they have been paid in Lagos for the first assignment.
How about we in Abia who haven't seen kobo?
The ad hoc staffs are not ready to comply.
I pray they won't sly us after the whole shit is done.
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by berbs: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2019
seighapaul:
It's getting to a dangerous level...the way readers jump on and swallow any unconfirmed reports. Fake news everywhere

It's no fake news, TVC even confirmed the Adhoc staff @Ikeja are yet to leave the Local Government with the electoral materials
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by bender79: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2019
They should just sell the materials to one politician and go home
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by pek(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Giftednwaimo:
Imagine!!!
I even Heard they have been paid in Lagos for the first assignment.
How about we in Abia who haven't seen kobo?
The ad hoc staffs are not ready to comply.
I pray they won't sly us after the whole shit is done.
*staff*
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by saudatu(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2019
At my polling unit we are yet to commence voting due to same lack of our alawi. Kosowo Kosibo! grin grin grin

Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by Odkboy23(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Even here in shogunle Oshodi, we are protesting for them to pay us 10k but they said it's only 5k they will pay...... The worst part about all these is that they haven't paid for the last election.
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by Femich18(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2019
ITbomb:

I believe it's not INEC money cos it would be too early

The only possible reason is, some politician has dropped some cash through the SPO to all staff under him, information has leaked but he is adamant on sharing the money
Exactly, same thing happened 4yrs ago when I was serving at Kogi state. we went for a rerun at Dekina precisely. The SPO refused to drop money meant for some Adhoc staff under him...See protesting
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by ghettochild4u(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2019
The problem Here is that Nigerians are corrupt....
The idiot in charge has been paid..
He/she will pay d corpers n embezzled what belong to non corpers so Its better they get paid cos after election... Dem payment don enter next level oo.
This happened when I was a corper in nsukka in 2011.....
Before corpers were paid nko.. We had to riot...
Then d nysc commandant from Enugu had to travelled down to address even before then... Tue local govt chairman had given us 250 to share...
Omo see wahala on sharing...
The money has later handed to our L.I ooo
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by Phonix1234: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2019
If u dnt know what to do today,,,, just misplace ur PVC and have a good rest, thank me later bcus u will gain more when u rest today than Vote, and see the same INEC magic that happened 2weeks ago happened again
Re: ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2019
Odkboy23:
Even here in shogunle Oshodi, we are protesting for them to pay us 10k but they said it's only 5k they will pay...... The worst part about all these is that they haven't paid for the last election.
Really? that is not only unfair, it is Illegal and morally wrong. And you people are going to work again Tomorrow? After the Appauling way you have been treated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cold War Still Rages Between South-South Governors, Godfathers / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. / I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.