Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. (2001 Views)

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. / Why Every Yoruba Claiming Lagos that Developed By Nigerian As Formal Capital. / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Prompto: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Many of you Eboes are despicable.
Talk about why a bishop from a village can not lead a church in another if your village and why was Bianca not allowed to contest in her husband state before making more despicable noise ?
BaaleOko:

I was born and bred in Ibadan, so that's the advantage I have over you(better information)... meanwhile you have never traveled out of your slum in the South West (I can bet my life to that effect)... so I'm definitely in a more bargaining prism of knowledge to tell you real and hard facts, devoid of paper statistics any idiot can conjure out of his a.s.s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by successmatters(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

Why attack Oyo when poverty and low IGR has already done justice there already.

Why attack Osun when there's absolutely nothing there besides a turban wearing wanna be Emir who has sold the pride of his people over a plate of tuwo.

Why attack Ondo when the value of the goats there are worth more than the humans that dwell there, I mean what's Ondo even known for.

Why attack Ekiti when the only sensible person from there is Fayose.

Fulani have taken care of Kwara, no need wasting time over a conquered territory.

Ogun is already the headquarters of skull miners and ritual research experts, that state is projected to suffer massive depopulation soon due to the skull mining menace ravaging the state.

Lagos is already No man's Land, Emeka has already bought up his fair share of Lagos... Musa has beaten shege out of the noisy yorubas that dared to encroach on his rights... and other Nigerians have silently conquered Lagos, only the Igbos are more audacious about their fair of conquest... so yeah Nothing really left to conquer.

As for the rest of your gibberish, nobody cares... The point has already been made, kill yourself if you can't handle the reality.

Knockout punch grin

1 Like

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by successmatters(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Prompto:
Many of you Eboes are despicable.
Talk about why a bishop from a village can not lead a church in another if your village and why was Bianca not allowed to contest in her husband state before making more despicable noise ?

Abi, or why Olusegun agangan was removed because he was an inferior yoruba from Ogun who took Lagos ministerial slot .

1 Like

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Stop deluding yourself. Most of you don't give a flying Bleep about claiming anything in other Yoruba states. Lagos forms 99% of that acquired consciousness because of the raging insecurities about the cosmopolitan nature of the state. Which drives you to lash out and assert a useless claim of no substantive consequence (Yorubas already dominate Lagos in population and wield far more political power than everyone else - a simple function of numbers rather than any ancestral claim).

While I was critical of the Ahiara Bishop saga in Imo, the very reason for the rebellion was the dominance of Anambrarians in such appointments (and I say this as an Anambra man), which felt unjust when the Ahiara diocese have produced the largest number of clergy in the SE, but the Awka diocese with much fewer clergy have long been given preference in such elevations. Some of such agitations are a product of perceived injustices. I can't be bothered searching for it but I read a news article yesterday where Lagos state indigenes in politics were complaining about the number of Ogun indigenes involved in Lagos politics. Pretending feuds do not exist between clans among Yorubas is self-delusion. I grew up hearing about the intense blood feuds between Egbas and Ijebus, or Ife and Modakeke people for example, and I have severally (SEVERALLY) heard Yorubas make prejudicial remarks about Ijebus (probably jealousy at the unrivaled success of Ijebus) and Ijebus who denigrate other Yorubas.
You are critically dumb. Even among children of the same parent, there is always fight among them and that does not stop them from uniting. Using modakeke and ife fight as your yardstick is a failed attempt. Even in ondo state, there was fight between Akure and Idanre and after a month the fight ended, An Idanre man became a youth leader in Akure. The ijebus fight and egba fight was of old, I mean long years ago when Civilization never came. Ijesha ekiti fight is another one. But since civilization, you can't hear them fight apart from small political fight and not between state. Even the political fight that wanted to take place between osun apc and ondo pdp during mimiko was quickly stopped while they wine and dine together. So you fail. You claim because anambra so, so has dominated. So was Franca ojukwu also dominate. Ijebu dinigerate other yorubas in your father's beer parlour, yet ijebus keep marrying other yorubas. The last burial I went to in ijebu was that of my friend's brother's wife. We are not igbos where you segregate yourself as OSU and real igbo. Where and anambra man cannot marry an ebonyi woman because she's OSU outcast. Oga go sit somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
successmatters:

Abi, or why Olusegun agangan was removed because he was an inferior yoruba from Ogun who took Lagos ministerial slot .
Na so so lies una go dey talk. You think we are like you that classified yourselves as OSU, WAWA and real igbo. Here, all or us are equal. You are the ones having inferior igbo probably from Ebonyi and Imo. You have failed.

1 Like

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by zionmde: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
You mean your father is a wasted generation. Haba, we don't care here. Can an anambra man become bishop in enugu. Omo ale.
Who cares who becomes a bishop in enugu? All am saying is that the day u choose to become useful to ur parents and little siblings u will not care about somethings. All the na we get lagos people are only found mushin, ketu, ajegunle, ikorodu and the environs. People who live more reasonable lives don't care who owns Lagos or not. They are too busy to care

Keep claiming lagos ownership from under one fly over mile 12
A mad man is never ashamed, its his family that suffer the shame. Onye iberibe onwu ka nma

1 Like

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
zionmde:

Who cares who becomes a bishop in enugu? All am saying is that the day u choose to become useful to ur parents and little siblings u will not care about somethings. All the na we get lagos people are only found mushin, ketu, ajegunle, ikorodu and the environs. People who live more reasonable lives don't care who owns Lagos or not. They are too busy to care

Keep claiming lagos ownership from under one fly over mile 12
A mad man is never ashamed, its his family that suffer the shame. Onye iberibe onwu ka nma
Lol, be inside your father's small sitting room, sitting on his bed bug infested chair and be wailing about my land. You will only die for nothing. Don't go and look for ways to solve your osu dynasty. Anambra girl will soon deny you. Omo osan, oun Lo n love kondo ba iya e. Ole alatenuje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
You are critically dumb. Even among children of the same parent, there is always fight among them and that does not stop them from uniting. Using modakeke and ife fight as your yardstick is a failed attempt. Even in ondo state, there was fight between Akure and Idanre and after a month the fight ended, An Idanre man became a youth leader in Akure. The ijebus fight and egba fight was of old, I mean long years ago when Civilization never came. Ijesha ekiti fight is another one. But since civilization, you can't hear them fight apart from small political fight and not between state. Even the political fight that wanted to take place between osun apc and ondo pdp during mimiko was quickly stopped while they wine and dine together. So you fail.

All these fights (many of them, deadly clashes), yet, you're united and we're not. grin Based on what? That an Imo diocese rejected an Anambra bishop (even though the Bishop later appointed over the diocese was from Abia). Okay.

You claim because anambra so, so has dominated. So was Franca ojukwu also dominate. Ijebu dinigerate other yorubas in your father's beer parlour, yet ijebus keep marrying other yorubas. The last burial I went to in ijebu was that of my friend's brother's wife. We are not igbos where you segregate yourself as OSU and real igbo. Where and anambra man cannot marry an ebonyi woman because she's OSU outcast. Oga go sit somewhere.

Some of what is up there is incoherent.
And go and feed your propaganda to those who know nothing about Yorubas. I've lived in the South West all my life, and Ijebus often come in for envious resentment from other Yoruba clans. Ijebus in turn also often lord it over other Yorubas. There was one popular poster here I don't see anymore (Shymmex or something like that) who was a proud Ijebu supremacist. grin There are threads like this where many Yorubas were stating why they would never marry an Ogun woman (all sorts of reasons: they're too promiscuous, too fetish etc):
https://www.nairaland.com/3354941/why-yoruba-parents-discriminate-against
Your personal anecdote about your "friend's brother's wife" is irrelevant to my comment. There is hardly an Igbo family where someone or many people from that family haven't married outside their state or clan. You're high on cheap weed if you think this is something that is unique about Yorubas.

All this is a digression from the fact your claims about equal opportunity outrage about other Yoruba states is a blatant falsehood. Most of you don't give a flying fuuuck about other SW enclaves. Contesting supremacy in Lagos (a worthless, fruitless exercise) is what agitates you

2 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by zionmde: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
Lol, be inside your father's small sitting room, sitting on his bed bug infested chair and be wailing about my land. You will only die for nothing. Don't go and look for ways to solve your osu dynasty. Anambra girl will soon deny you. Omo osan, oun Lo n love kondo ba iya e. Ole alatenuje.
I can host u at the island tomorrow
Yes am enjoying it as if its nobody's land and the sensible yorubas here are not complaining. Just make u shave ur dirty armpits and barb for coming cos I don't entertain pigs.For ur info people like me don't know wat is OSU. So if u care more, go and join them. If u can't be useful in life, sacrificing u to amadioha won't be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Topsic70: 4:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Guestlander: 4:44am On Aug 12, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

Why attack Osun when there's absolutely nothing there besides a turban wearing wanna be Emir who has sold the pride of his people over a plate of tuwo.

Why attack Ondo when the value of the goats there are worth more than the humans that dwell there, I mean what's Ondo even known for.

Fulani have taken care of Kwara, no need wasting time over a conquered territory.

Ogun is already the headquarters of skull miners and ritual research experts, that state is projected to suffer massive depopulation soon due to the skull mining menace ravaging the state.

Lagos is already No man's Land, Emeka has already bought up his fair share of Lagos... Musa has beaten shege out of the noisy yorubas that dared to encroach on his rights... and other Nigerians have silently conquered Lagos, only the Igbos are more audacious about their fair of conquest... so yeah Nothing really left to conquer.

As for the rest of your gibberish, nobody cares... The point has already been made, kill yourself if you can't handle the reality.

Symbolism is not your forte, that much is evident.
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by blaqoracle: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

one policy by Lagos state govt can turn Emeka to a tenant and a street begger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Circular On Purported INNOSON Taking Over GTBANK Was False. / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason DSS Re-arrested Sowore In Court / Simple Reason Wike Can't Reign In EDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.