Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. (2852 Views)

Message To All Yorubas / Why Attack Buhari, All IGP During Obasanjo Tenure Were All Yorubas / All Yorubas In Lagos Are Migrant; History Can Never Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 11:50am On Jan 03
For those that think I am jobless because I preach and promote Ijaw endlessly on Nairaland among others, just know that you are probably the jobless one..

I work in the Ministry of Ijaw National Affairs and this is part of my main work.

@General Ditari
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 11:52am On Jan 03
Ebi2233:
For those that think I am jobless because I preach and promote Ijaw endlessly on Nairaland among others, just know that you are probably the jobless one..

I work in the Ministry of Ijaw National Affairs and this is part of my main work.

@General Ditari

How much do they pay you in a month, to preach propaganda? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 11:55am On Jan 03
jamesversion:

How much do they pay you in a month?
Large enough to make me equal to oil company worker.
Since Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigerias Crude Oil.

Even the Samsung phone I use was bought for me by President of all Ijaws in Europe.

The last Air ticket to Abuja was paid for me by Ijaw National Congress the Ijaw equal of Yoruba Afenifere and Igbo Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

The Laptop I use was sent by Ijaws from Asia.

Na my office work I dey do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 11:56am On Jan 03
jamesversion:

I go to work no where else.
They pay me to promote Ijaw endlessly.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 11:59am On Jan 03
jamesversion:

But I only speak truth and nothing else.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 12:04pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:
Large enough to make me equal to oil company worker.
Since Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigerias Crude Oil.

Even the Samsung phone I use was bought for me by President of all Ijaws in Europe.

The last Air ticket to Abuja was paid for me by Ijaw National Congress the Ijaw equal of Yoruba Afenifere and Igbo Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

The Laptop I use was sent by Ijaws from Asia.

Na my office work I dey do so.

So, Ijaw ethnic nationality came together to fund and promote propaganda in Nigeria.

Please tell your people to desist from unnecessary lies. How on earth are you producing 90% of Nigerias crude oil. What about Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ndokwa, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Ikwerre, Ahoada, Asa/Nokia, Akwa Ibom, Igbos in Abia, Imo & Anambra, Lagos etc?

And Who told you Ijaw is 4th largest ethnic group. In which states and what proportion? grin

Drop your statistics for the oil output and population figures let's compare.

Moreover, if I find you better work, you go abandon this unnecessary lies?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:07pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

So, Ijaw ethnic nationality came together to fund and promote propaganda in Nigeria.

Please tell your people to desist from unnecessary lies. How on earth are you producing 90% of Nigerias crude oil. What about Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ndokwa, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Ikwerre, Ahoada, Asa/Nokia, Akwa Ibom, Igbos in Abia, Imo & Anambra, Lagos etc?

And Who told you Ijaw is 4th largest ethnic group. In which states and what proportion? grin

Ijaw is even larger than Igbo.
I am just trying to be considerate on you guys.

Why can't Igbo use their false population figure and become President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:08pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

Grow up.
Most Nigeria Crude Oil is in offshore and Ijaw occupy all Coasts
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 12:12pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:

Joke of the century.

So Goodluck Jonathan that became president did so because of huge Ijaw population? grin grin grin grin

Ok, try again na, is Goodluck the only qualified Ijawman, bring someone else to contest nau, so you can win the next presidential election.

Please, don't forget to drop the breakdown of Ijaw population spread, ie, how your millions of Ijaw people are spread amongst the Nigerian States.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:13pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

Joke of the century.

So Goodluck Jonathan that became president did so because of huge Ijaw population? grin grin grin grin

Ok, try again na, is Goodluck the only qualified Ijawman, bring someone else to contest nau, so you can win the next presidential election.

Please, don't forget to drop the breakdown of Ijaw population spread, ie, how your millions of Ijaw people are spread amongst the Nigerian States.

Go find out more.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 12:15pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:

Grow up.
Most Nigeria Crude Oil is in offshore and Ijaw occupy all Coasts

When you say "90% of Nigerias oil", atleast you are expected to have figures to back it up.

Please produce the figures & how you arrived at it. You can start by posting the output of each state in Nigeria and the location of the town in the state where oil is drilled.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:16pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

When you say "90% of Nigerias oil", atleast you are expected to have figures to back it up.

Please produce the figures & how you arrived at it. You can start by posting the output of each state in Nigeria and the location of the town in the state where oil is drilled.

Go find out the exact areas they take Crude oil in Nigeria and it turns out to be Ijaw area.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 12:17pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:

Go find out more.

Na go and find out be the source of your claims? cool

Be like say dem dey share amongst other things to you, enough Ogogoro to induce your miseducation.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:19pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

Na go and find out be the source of your claims? cool

Be like say dem dey share amongst other things to you, enough Ogogoro to induce your miseducation.

I am not interested in arguments of that kind.
I advise you do thorough research then get back to me on Crude Oil issue.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:21pm On Jan 03
That was why they unjustly balkanized Ijaw into over 6 States when we are fully together and not even scattered by God all to try and weaken Ijaw unity because of what they believe Ijaw possess.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 12:24pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:

I am not interested in arguments of that kind.
I advise you do thorough research then get back to me on Crude Oil issue.

The burden of proof lies with you. You made the claim, you are required to bring proof of claims. If you can't, then your word is as good as dogshit.

That is how it works.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:24pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

The burden of proof lies with you. You made the claim, you are required to bring proof of claims. If you can't, then your word is as good as dogshit.

That is how it works.
Believe what you want until the truth face you and you cannot excape from it's reality.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:25pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:
That was why they unjustly balkanized Ijaw into over 6 States when we are fully together and not even scattered by God all to try and weaken Ijaw unity because of what they believe Ijaw possess.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by jamesversion: 12:27pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:

Believe what you want until the truth face you and you cannot excape from it's reality.

Go find better work dey do oh.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Ebi2233: 12:28pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

Go find better work dey do oh.
I am okay with this one thank you.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 1:26pm On Jan 03
Ebi2233:

Igbos are spread in all parts of Nigeria, Asia, Europe and America.

How on earth would you think Ijaw is larger than Igbos?

They're much in south west so much so Yorubas can't have peaceful sleep at night thinking they'd wake up and Igbos will take their beloved Lagos away with NightBus

Igbos are doing well with businesses in The North and South South

Yoruba propaganda have rusted your brain

Igbo Population in your state alone is enough to wage a war with you there and hold it for a while until backup arrives.

Which even prominent or important person do you have in that your Ijaw region?

What an idiot

Igbos are spread amongst every sector in Nigeria doing well.

Music

Sports

Movies

Business

Tech

Academics

Apart from natural resources in your Land what exactly do you have?

Within your state you're one of the most divided people known to man

You're a very big idiot and Amoeba

Also... Before you check your Map and say ok but Ijaw has a larger land.

That isn't how to determine success of any place or region.

Nigeria is 10 times bigger than UK and Japan

Outside SOUTH SOUTH Nigeria no one even know what IJAW is... You'd have to explain yourself well before someone understands Ijaw is even a thing.

Before you forget:

First president of Nigeria was Igbo

First military head of state was Igbo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Nigercity: 1:28pm On Jan 03
You don't need to mention igbos and Yorubas!
Do your thing

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by LifeofDream: 1:39pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

Igbos are spread in all parts of Nigeria, Asia, Europe and America.

How on earth would you think Ijaw is larger than Igbos?

They're much in south west so much so Yorubas can't have peaceful sleep at night thinking they'd wake up and Igbos will take their beloved Lagos away with NightBus

Igbos are doing well with businesses in The North and South South

Yoruba propaganda have rusted your brain

Igbo Population in your state alone is enough to wage a war with you there and hold it for a while until backup arrives.

Which even prominent or important person do you have in that your Ijaw region?

What an idiot

Igbos are spread amongst every sector in Nigeria doing well.

Music

Sports

Movies

Business

Tech

Academics

Apart from natural resources in your Land what exactly do you have?

Within your state you're one of the most divided people known to man

You're a very big idiot and Amoeba

Also... Before you check your Map and say ok but Ijaw has a larger land.

That isn't how to determine success of any place or region.

Nigeria is 10 times bigger than UK and Japan

Outside SOUTH SOUTH Nigeria no one even know what IJAW is... You'd have to explain yourself well before someone understands Ijaw is even a thing.

Before you forget:

First president of Nigeria was Igbo

First military head of state was Igbo.

You just have to mention Yoruba...

What's their business with Igbo and ijaw fight??...

Instead of you to face the ijaw man that said they're more than Igbo, you're shouting Yoruba..

This is 2024 my bro.

Meanwhile I've only met one ijaw outside South South, I laugh when I hear claiming to be the fourth largest group in Nigeria... shocked

Ijaw is not more than Ekiti subgroup of Yoruba.. 💯

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 1:42pm On Jan 03
LifeofDream:

You just have to mention Yoruba...

What's their business with Igbo and ijaw fight??...

Instead of you to face the ijaw man that said they're more than Igbo, you're shouting Yoruba..

This is 2024 my bro.

Meanwhile I've only met one ijaw outside South South, I laugh when I hear claiming to be the fourth largest group in Nigeria... shocked

Ijaw is not more than Ekiti subgroup of Yoruba.. 💯

I can condescend on Yoruba anytime I want.

I only care about and defend the Igbo Tribe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Alexis11: 1:46pm On Jan 03
jamesversion:

Joke of the century.

It's very likely that Ijaw is more than Igbo in population. With small margin though.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by ariesbull: 1:47pm On Jan 03
Alexis11:

It's very likely that Ijaw is more than Igbo in population. With small margin though.

I haven't seen a single Ijaw here in Lagos this past 2 yrs...abeg where is their populations

Maybe in the creeks and marshes

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Alexis11: 1:47pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

I understand you guys need to mention Yoruba to feel big but try and know your mate. Face the Ijaws first.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by LifeofDream: 1:48pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

You're st*pid, that's why small ijaw is claiming to be bigger than you chestbeating f**ls...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Alexis11: 1:50pm On Jan 03
ariesbull:

I haven't seen a single Ijaw here in Lagos this past 2 yrs...abeg where is their populations

Maybe in the creeks and marshes

They are not noisemakers. They were many in the area I stayed last in Nigeria but I didn't know for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 1:50pm On Jan 03
Alexis11:

I understand you guys need to mention Yoruba to feel big but try and know your mate. Face the Ijaws first.

Who even have time to face cowards and Agberos?

Yoruba was merely a tool I was using to buttress a point.
Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Alexis11: 1:51pm On Jan 03
Paystack:

Who even have time to face cowards and Agberos?

Yoruba was merely a tool I was using to buttress a point.

Lol use Binis or Efik instead, those are your mates.

Leave a major tribe alone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. by Paystack: 1:51pm On Jan 03
Alexis11:

They are not noisemakers. They were many in the area I stayed last in Nigeria but I didn't know for a very long time.

They don't have to be noisemakers to be seen or noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroon: Breaking News ! Police Broke Up Anti- Biya Demonstrations In Douala / Election Updates From Edo, Kano, Ogun, Gombe / Rep Seeks N800BN For Repairs Of Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.