Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,709 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa (13111 Views)

Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public / Twin Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno, Three Killed, 45 Injured / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2019
scantee:

Bro my acertion is not actually for Sucide bombers because they don't know who is who, they bomb everywhere, I made that comment base on what I am seeing in the North at the moment, take for instance here in Bauchi, almost all churches are fanced to high heaven, infact I notice that every Sunday all roads/junction that leads to church normally close down just like the way they do on Fridays for mosque.

Every little misunderstanding between two people here ends up being religious fight why? I witnessed one last week, two people were having issues some people high jack the matters and started looking for Christians to kill, unfortunately one yoruba guy that just close from work was taken down for no reason, just because he is a Christian.

My point is. Is very demanding to be among Christians in a Muslim populated states. Isn't easy at all.

God save us all.

you will never see those useless blogger reporting this news.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by scantee(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

you will never see those useless blogger reporting this news.

The crime was even committed at Winti junction, a min walk to DSS, NPF headquarters.

3 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
scantee:

The crime was even committed at Winti junction, a min walk to DSS, NPF headquarters.

They won't report it because it not a post about degrading pastor or insulting church.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Jolite(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2019
MallamAhmed:
What a badly written news article. Nigeria news media has gone to the dogs
YOU ARE A BAG OF ANIMAL DUNG,WHICH ONE HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN? Nonsense.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by shadyemmanuel(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Michika Again
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

still doesn't change the fact that those terrorist are Muslim that practice Islam.
You are wrong, The only call themselves Muslims, they don't practice Islam. Islam doesn't permits killing anyone, and why will a Muslim kill another Muslim. It's just like yahoo boys, thugs and club boy that calls themselves Christians, but you see them drinking, smoking, fighting, in fornication etc.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

like the way your imam, your dead muhammed and your Allah are animal
Are you a Christian or an atheist?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
You are wrong, The only call themselves Muslims, they don't practice Islam.

well i guess they are Jews and Buddhist, and they too believe that you dont practice Islam. So what point are you making here, yes they are Muslim and they go to mosque and even pray to your Allah.

Nurrex:
Islam doesn't permits killing anyone, and why will a Muslim kill another Muslim.

you got to be kidding me, is those verse below not from your Allah again? And who told you that Muslim can't kill another Muslim? The one Sunni and shite have been doing since the death of your muhammed is what?

Kill the child and women

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 256:Narrated As-Sab bin Jaththama:The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

kill the Jew

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim!
There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Nurrex:
It's just like yahoo boys, thugs and club boy that calls themselves Christians, but you see them drinking, smoking, fighting, in fornication etc.

And does it change the fact that you just called them Christian here?
Lol, and the fact is 80% of yahoo boys, thug and clubboys are Muslim, come to lagos and see for yourself, how your Muslim brother are busy drinking, smoking and fornicating. So if you think you can classify that according to religion, ur Islam still carry the blame.

I dont know why you people will be using two unmutual matter to justify each other.

Bokoharam terrorism is done in the name of religion, ideology base on religion. And you are comparing it yahoo, please how does that correlate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Edojoma(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Next Level tinx,,, let's enjoy it,,,, nobody should complain,, dey voted for it,,, d dust buhari has made Nigerians xo acquainted with death dat I don't even feel remorseful Wen I hear or c a dead body,, cos everyday Na burial for naija,, buhari don finally turn Nigeria to burial ground,,,,, spits on Buhari's soul..... U r going straight to hell with ur illiterate testy minions...

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Are you a Christian or an atheist?

How does it matter?

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

well i guess they are Jews and Buddhist, and they too believe that you dont practice Islam. So what point are you making here, yes they are Muslim and they go to mosque and even pray to your Allah.

you got to be kidding me, is those verse below not from your Allah again? And who told you that Muslim can't kill another Muslim? The one Sunni and shite have been doing since the death of your muhammed is what?

Kill the child and women

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 256:Narrated As-Sab bin Jaththama:The Prophet passed by me at a place called Al-Abwa or Waddan, and was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." I also heard the Prophet saying, "The institution of Hima is invalid except for Allah and His Apostle."

kill the Jew

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim!
There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

And does it change the fact that you just called them Christian here?
Lol, and the fact is 80% of yahoo boys, thug and clubboys are Muslim, come to lagos and see for yourself, how your Muslim brother are busy drinking, smoking and fornicating. So if you think you can classify that according to religion, ur Islam still carry the blame.

I dont know why you people will be using to unmutual matter to justify each other.

Bokoharam terrorism is done in the name of religion, ideology base on religion. And you are comparing it yahoo, please how does that correlate?
Those hadithd are not sohih, i.e Authentic, you need to be a scholar for you to quote hadiths, an ordinary Muslim shouldn't be Quoting hadiths, unless he is a scholar who have valid explanations for the hadiths he quoted, you can tell me how many Islamic books with the name of their authors, you've studied, and you understand, before I argue anything hadith with you, let's talk about what you know better.

As for the boko haram, I said they call themselves Muslims, but the killing that they are doing isn't Islamic. Why do you have problem with that, shaytan wouldn't let you see it from other perspective, you wouldn't say why is Saudi Arabia and other Islamic scholars against them, shaytan wouldn't let you see the truth, I know this arguement isn't about I and you, but I and shaytan, using your limited knowledge to prove to you and the world, that the his path is the best part. As I said I Muslim (not those that claim to be a Muslim but they are not) that practice Islam, wouldn't kill his fellow Muslim.

You said 80% are Muslims, even those abroad abi, we both know this deduces this yourself. I believe Muslims can be found in the act of fornication, adultery, smoking drinking etc. They are one of those that claimed to Muslims, just like boko haram, they call themselves Muslims act like Muslims sometimes, but most time they deviate from the teaching of Islam with a very large gap. I wouldn't say because I witnessed Christians killing or being an hooligan, then I will conclude all christains are killers or hoodlums.

Boko haram are terrorist, who does their act all in the name of Islamic teachings, but the fact is that the misunderstood the prophetic teaching. I hope other innocent Muslim reading our post wouldn't fall into the trap shaytan has made you fall into. It's is wrong for you to conclude that a large group is a terrorist organisation, all because a very small fraction of the group is know of vicious actions.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

How does it matter?
Just answer the simple question, I'm a blessed to be a Muslim, what are you blessed to be?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Just answer the simple question, I'm a blessed to be a Muslim, what are you blessed to be?

and what concern you with what am blessed to be? Does it affect your own blessing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
[b]Those hadithd are not sohih, i.e Authentic, you need to be a scholar for you to quote hadiths, an ordinary Muslim shouldn't be Quoting hadiths, unless he is a scholar who have valid explanations for the hadiths he quoted, [/b]you can tell me how many Islamic books with the name of their authors, you've studied, and you understand, before I argue anything hadith with you, let's talk about what you know better.

As for the boko haram, I said they call themselves Muslims, but the killing that they are doing isn't Islamic. Why do you have problem with that, shaytan wouldn't let you see it from other perspective, you wouldn't say why is Saudi Arabia and other Islamic scholars against them, shaytan wouldn't let you see the truth, I know this arguement isn't about I and you, but I and shaytan, using your limited knowledge to prove to you and the world, that the his path is the best part. As I said I Muslim (not those that claim to be a Muslim but they are not) that practice Islam, wouldn't kill his fellow Muslim.

You said 80% are Muslims, even those abroad abi, we both know this deduces this yourself. I believe Muslims can be found in the act of fornication, adultery, smoking drinking etc. They are one of those that claimed to Muslims, just like boko haram, they call themselves Muslims act like Muslims sometimes, but most time they deviate from the teaching of Islam with a very large gap. I wouldn't say because I witnessed Christians killing or being an hooligan, then I will conclude all christains are killers or hoodlums.

Boko haram are terrorist, who does their act all in the name of Islamic teachings, but the fact is that the misunderstood the prophetic teaching. I hope other innocent Muslim reading our post wouldn't fall into the trap shaytan has made you fall into. It's is wrong for you to conclude that a large group is a terrorist organisation, all because a very small fraction of the group is know of vicious actions.

Lol, i know you will later result to the above bold statements, it no more quoting out of content but not authentic? I guess from your second point, if i can get an Islamic scholar that can twist the haddith for me then the haddith will become authentic. Lol you Muslim are hilarious.

Bokoharam called themselve Muslim or they are Muslim, and they pray to your Allah the same way you pray to them.

Saudi Arabia against who?

You are kidding right
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, i know you will later result to the above bold statements, it no more quoting out of content but not authentic? I guess from your second point, if i can get an Islamic scholar that can twist the haddith for me then the haddith will become authentic. Lol you Muslim are hilarious.

Bokoharam called themselve Muslim or they are Muslim, and they pray to your Allah the same way you pray to them.

Saudi Arabia against who?

You are kidding right
as far I'm concerned, no Islamic scholar will quote hadiths that isn't sohih, I had to check my hadith collections, and I know if I couldn't find the hadiths you quoted in them that means they are not sohih, or they are just writen by someone controlled by shaytan just like you, to spoil the image of Islam, that's his goal.

As I said, never accuse a very large group of any vicious act just because I very small fraction of the group decide to digress from the culture of the larger group, I wouldn't do that either.

Search about Saudi Arabia reactions in relation to various terrorist organisation, how the help the U.S against Al-shabab, anything reply you make again without making enquiries. I'm not quoting such replies, everyone can access Google, why would someone just decide to expose to the world that he is an ignoramus.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ollah2: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
scantee:

Bro my acertion is not actually for Sucide bombers because they don't know who is who, they bomb everywhere, I made that comment base on what I am seeing in the North at the moment, take for instance here in Bauchi, almost all churches are fanced to high heaven, infact I notice that every Sunday all roads/junction that leads to church normally close down just like the way they do on Fridays for mosque.

Every little misunderstanding between two people here ends up being religious fight why? I witnessed one last week, two people were having issues some people high jack the matters and started looking for Christians to kill, unfortunately one yoruba guy that just close from work was taken down for no reason, just because he is a Christian.

My point is. Is very demanding to be among Christians in a Muslim populated states. Isn't easy at all.

God save us all.

So the yoruba guy wrote "i'm a christian on his forehead" which made them know he is a christian right?

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

and what concern you with what am blessed to be? Does it affect your own blessing?
I need to know the kind of person you are for me to know the treatment I should give to know. If you are a Christian, I can just leave tell you what I understand by the terrorist organisation, but if you are an atheist, or worse A Nigerian Atheist, then, no need to educate you, because I already know what can get into the head of people like you and what cannot.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Timekeeper: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Why do you decide to be a primitive animal?

Cox Islam is a destructive religion that only teaches about violence
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
as far I'm concerned, no Islamic scholar will quote hadiths that isn't sohih, I had to check my hadith collections, and I know if I couldn't find the hadiths you quoted in them that means they are not sohih, or they are just writen by someone controlled by shaytan just like you, to spoil the image of Islam, that's his goal.

As I said, never accuse a very large group of any vicious act just because I very small fraction of the group decide to digress from the culture of the larger group, I wouldn't do that either.

Search about Saudi Arabia reactions in relation to various terrorist organisation, how the help the U.S against Al-shabab, anything reply you make again without making enquiries. I'm not quoting such replies, everyone can access Google, why would someone just decide to expose to the world that he is an ignoramus.

lol, you need to confirm if the haddith is true? Lol the haddith that you have been seeing since you know about Islam? Well i guess you will go and meet your Allah so that he will tell you weather the haddith is true or not, mtcheew.

Sick fellow even your muhammed was control by the same Satan(Allah) to create the terrorist image of Islam. So how dare you compare me with Satan.

A billion Moslems do not participate in Jihad because they want to live in peace and watch they children grow and prosper and not give their lives for Allah. But a billion Moslems do not stand against the Jihadis because they follow the teachings of Mohammad. So what are you saying.

Maybe you should go to Google and search how Saudi is supporting terrorism, how Saudi are sponsoring terrorist group and funding terrorist.

So you think Google is the reliable source. Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
I need to know the kind of person you are for me to know the treatment I should give to know. If you are a Christian, I can just leave tell you what I understand by the terrorist organisation, but if you are an atheist, or worse A Nigerian Atheist, then, no need to educate you, because I already know what can get into the head of people like you and what cannot.

lol, well you dont need to know who i am, just keep trolling.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

lol, you need to confirm if the haddith is true? Lol the haddith that you have been seeing since you know about Islam? Well i guess you will go and meet your Allah so that he will tell you weather the haddith is true or not, mtcheew.

Sick fellow even your muhammed was control by the same Satan(Allah) to create the terrorist image of Islam. So how dare you compare me with Satan.

A billion Moslems do not participate in Jihad because they want to live in peace and watch they children grow and prosper and not give their lives for Allah. But a billion Moslems do not stand against the Jihadis because they follow the teachings of Mohammad. So what are you saying.

Maybe you should go to Google and search how Saudi is supporting terrorism, how Saudi are sponsoring terrorist group and funding terrorist.

So you think Google is the reliable source. Mtcheew
so Google is not a reliable source, you are the reliable source, it's finished, if it's about the Saudi Arabia issue, just continue to be ignorant you wont be the only one.

And as for Saudi Arabia supporting Terrorist group, you can explain your proof, even though I prefer proof from Google, just state what you know.

As for the hadiths, I even have to search some key word on some Hadith websites, if it was sohih or not sohih I would have seen it, surely, someone that Shaytan have taken over like you decide to write it, I only pity the people that are being deceived and the innocent children after you.

As I said, the jihad issue is over. You don't really know how true Muslims can fight in the cause of Allah, if truly the jihad issue is what Islam teaches more than 50% of Muslims would be out there fighting, This jihad issue is over because you decided Google is not a reliable source and again you haven't read any of our scriptures, let's talk about what you know and what Google don't know
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by scantee(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
ollah2:

So the yoruba guy wrote "i'm a christian on his forehead" which made them know he is a christian right?

Ur question is useless, so if someone stopped you and asked you which religion you belong, from your answers to their questions is simple to note where you belong, use your head bro
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
so Google is not a reliable source, you are the reliable source, it's finished, if it's about the Saudi Arabia issue, just continue to be ignorant you wont be the only one.

As for the hadiths, I even have to search some key word on some Hadith websites, if it was sohih or not sohih I would have seen it, surely, someone that Shaytan have taken over like you decide to write it, I only pity the people that are being deceived and the innocent children after you.

As I said, the jihad issue is over. You don't really know how true Muslims can fight in the cause of Allah, if truly the jihad issue is what Islam teaches more than 50% of Muslims would be out there fighting, This jihad issue is over because you decided Google is not a reliable source and again you haven't read any of our scriptures, let's talk about what you know and what Google don't know

Lol, this man is really funny, have you search what i asked you to search and Google didn't give you answer, your illiteracy is alarming.

Lol, you search a keyword as if the haddith didn't have volume, insane Muslim, if there is any Satan am so sure it your Allah.

What an irony

so the jihad issue is over? Well thank God you admit that there is a jihad but to you it over, lol and have given you the reason why the 50% Muslim didn't join jihad, or have you see a country that all it citizens are army before? So why should all Muslim become a terrorist? They only need a few members, and some troll that will be coming online to defend there brothers action by saying that they are not Muslim, simple Islamic tactic. Lol. Ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Timekeeper: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Violence Those terrorist organisations are just a very small percentage of Muslims, there are lots of Muslims out there helping the needy, many Islamic organisations helping the less privileged in developing and underdeveloped countries, and so on, but you guys decide to see the evil a little fraction of those acclaimed Muslims. Let's take for instance, now that you and that your brother decide to think like a lower animal, will I just say the whole of your families are lower animals, no I wouldn't because it's just a little fraction of your family, you say they are your family but you decide to not to follow their culture. Just like in the aspect of boko haram and Muslims

You are right though, I must not deny a lot of Muslim are helpers

But Next time don't put my family.. Thanks
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Timekeeper:

You are right though, I must not deny a lot of Muslim are helpers

But Next time don't put my family.. Thanks
sorry, bro.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
ollah2:

Jesus your stupidity is really alarming, so you dont know the religion of your street neighbours?

Or how did they identity those that are Christian in the last kano genocide?

Later this troll will be saying that he's neutral when it come to religion.c.

Dumb question coming from a dumb fellow
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ollah2: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
scantee:

Ur question is useless, so if someone stopped you and asked you which religion you belong, from your answers to their questions is simple to note where you belong, use your head bro

something happened then a group of hausa/fulani men ran to the yoruba guy, asked him what is religion his and they proceeded to attack him when he said he is a christian right? you must think everybody is dumb
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by scantee(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
ollah2:

something happened then a group of hausa/fulani men ran to the yoruba guy, asked him what is religion his and they proceeded to attack him when he said he is a christian right? you must think everybody is dumb

Have a wonderful day.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ollah2: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Jesus your stupidity is really alarming, so you dont know the religion of your street neighbours?

Or how did they identity those that are Christian in the last kano genocide?

Later this troll will be saying that he's neutral when it come to religion.c.

Dumb question coming from a dumb fellow

scantee:

your stvpidity stinks to high heavens, so the yoruba guy is well known to the hausa/fulani guys right?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ollah2: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
scantee:

Have a wonderful day.

you too
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, this man is really funny, have you search what i asked you to search and Google didn't give you answer, your illiteracy is alarming.

Lol, you search a keyword as if the haddith didn't have volume, insane Muslim, if there is any Satan am so sure it your Allah.

What an irony

so the jihad issue is over? Well thank God you admit that there is a jihad but to you it over, lol and have given you the reason why the 50% Muslim didn't join jihad, or have you see a country that all it citizens are army before? So why should all Muslim become a terrorist? They only need a few members, and some troll that will be coming online to defend there brothers action by saying that they are not Muslim, simple Islamic tactic. Lol. Ride on
LOL, search the volume yourself. If you didn't find your hadiths, you can then search keywords. Someone like you wrote it to deceive people like you. I'm sure someone like you must have copied it, it increases the intensity of your hell and that of who wrote it.

So you can't just help the thought that they are not Muslims. I leave you with your believe, seems I have to leave shaytan in you, I pray no Muslim get deceived by you through the shaytan controlling you. I'm a Muslim, and I believe boko haram are not practicing Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eleme Co-Operative: CSOs Warn First Bank Over Disobedience To Court Orders / Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal / 2023: Opposition Parties Allege Massive Voter Registration With Fake Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.