Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa (13120 Views)

Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public / Twin Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno, Three Killed, 45 Injured / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Nurrex:
shaytan is just one, he got into the boko haram, like he got into people like you, using them to spoil Islam image. The small group is small enough to destroy our image entirely, together with people like you it's very possible, I'm against them, and Islam doesn't support terrorism

You must not pretend that you and your Satan are against terrorism...
You'll are terrorists that blaim other people for the problems and misfortune your shitty religion has caused to the world...

The herders group (MehtiAllah) in Nigeria is a typical example.
These things are just too lucid for pretenders like you to claim not to see...

Who doesn't know what your religion has caused everywhere it is allowed?

But why does the devil only prefer to use your religion to destroy innocent people?
And before you start claiming that they don't understand your teachings,,, is your teaching anything close to rocket science or Chinese calculus?

You can keep fooling yourself baba, but be rest assured that one day you and your likes will experience first hand what your terrorist groups are capable of..!
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Nurrex:
how do I defend terrorism? And how does Islam preach terrorism?

How are you not defending terrorism should be the question and not the other way round...

And who told you Islam doesn't preach hate and install kill the infidels mentality in the name of your god on it gullible followers?

Why feign not to know, or do you think pretending not to know your demonic plots is enough to free you from being part of it..?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2019
Joemetry:

How are you not defending terrorism should be the question and not the other way round...

And who told you Islam doesn't preach hate and install kill the infidels mentality in the name of your god on it gullible followers?

Why feign not to know, or do you think pretending not to know your demonic plots is enough to free you from being part of it..?
simple question, how do I defend terrorism? And how does Islam preach terrorism? If you have No prove to the both, never say such about Islam and any other person.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Joemetry:

You must not pretend that you and your Satan are against terrorism...
You'll are terrorists that blaim other people for the problems and misfortune your shitty religion has caused to the world...

The herders group (MehtiAllah) in Nigeria is a typical example.
These things are just too lucid for pretenders like you to claim not to see...

Who doesn't know what your religion has caused everywhere it is allowed?

But why does the devil only prefer to use your religion to destroy innocent people?
And before you start claiming that they don't understand your teachings,,, is your teaching anything close to rocket science or Chinese calculus?

You can keep fooling yourself baba, but be rest assured that one day you and your likes will experience first hand what your terrorist groups are capable of..!
Firstly, see for instance, Saudi Arabia, check how they help the U.S and some African countries fight against terrorism, people like you wouldn't see that, because you've limited your goal in life to the inappropriate accusation of Islam, and you wouldn't see how many muslims volunteers had help in giving life to those war induced poor immigrants, you wouldn't see how different scholars preach on social media against boko haram and you wouldn't see how they slaughtered many Muslims that wouldn't join them, and bombing of mosques because we are against them.

Shaytan surely would destroy innocent people by any means by his disposal, he knows Islam is the truth and his main aim is to increase the dweller of hell fire, using boko haram to tarnish our Islam image, and people on social media like you help to broadcast his work, the closer we are to the end of the world, the more the dwellers of hell. He can easily deceive people without faith in Allah into his will, he was able to deceive those terrorists, and those like you on social media, then you see large number of Muslim turning against God, Atheism will start to rule the world bit by bit, even Saudi Arabia would also join bit by bit, Those are the dwellers of hell fire, and the more the people you deceive, knowingly or unknowingly, because who know who have read you post and loose moral in worshipping Allah, the hotter your fire, and your punishment.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:
Firstly, see for instance, Saudi Arabia, check how they help the U.S and some African countries fight against terrorism, people like you wouldn't see that, because you've limited your goal in life to the inappropriate accusation of Islam, and you wouldn't see how many muslims volunteers had help in giving life to those war induced poor immigrants, you wouldn't see how different scholars preach on social media against boko haram and you wouldn't see how they slaughtered many Muslims that wouldn't join them, and bombing of mosques because we are against them.

Shaytan surely would destroy innocent people by any means by his disposal, he knows Islam is the truth and his main aim is to increase the dweller of hell fire, using boko haram to tarnish our Islam image, and people on social media like you help to broadcast his work, the closer we are to the end of the world, the more the dwellers of hell. He can easily deceive people without faith in Allah into his will, he was able to deceive those terrorists, and those like you on social media, then you see large number of Muslim turning against God, Atheism will start to rule the world bit by bit, even Saudi Arabia would also join bit by bit, Those are the dwellers of hell fire, and the more the people you deceive, knowingly or unknowingly, because who know who have read you post and loose moral in worshipping Allah, the hotter your fire, and your punishment.

This is getting interesting now...

So your religion that forced itself into nearly all the places it is through killing is now telling us how Satan is possessing others...

Those people are simply doing what you've been doing for ages since the birth of your religion!
Don't even try to fool yourself too.

And who gives a shit about who Saudi Arabia helps?
If Saudi Arabia is so helpful as you claim, why not open their border for those in severe Islamic terrorism in the middle east? Why are those people rather running to Europe and many other Christian and Jewish nations.?

Now, It's no more about the 0.0000000001% that can be ignored but about how your religion has foreseen the doomness that awaits those that are leaving Islam because you claim it's the real thing!
KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELF.

If your religion is as peaceful as you claim, why can't those who finally saw light convert away without being hunted or without their families being threatend..?
Your answer will always be 0.0000000001%.

Why are you killing shia all over the world?
Who is the real devil..?
What is the devil's greatest achievement here on earth?
Your religion is the devil's greatest achievement!

The innocent souls y'all have killed in the name of religion will forever hunt ya'll and your generations!

Show me a country that opened her door for Islam and still has internal Peace and I'll show you a swampy desert!
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:
simple question, how do I defend terrorism? And how does Islam preach terrorism? If you have No prove to the both, never say such about Islam and any other person.
You already got your answers even when you questioned the genuity of the hadiths posted on this thread, you still could not post what's contrary to it...

Why?
Because your religion is all about brainwashing...
The Torah is flawed.
The Bible is flawed.
The Sikhs are sick.
The Buhdisht can be slaughtered, a Muslim who is against the above can be killed too...

That's what your religion is all about!
Even in your Saudi Arabia those who get to squeeze away from Islam by chance express how free and comforting it feels.
And the crazy part is that, they'll have to run to Europe so your 0.000000000000001% wouldn't hunt them and their families.

1 day, you'll also encounter first hand what your 0.0000000001% is capable of doing baba, and then you'll have all the freedom and time to give them the real Islamic teaching or help them understand what they've been missing in your teaching...

Now that North Easterners in this country are scattered all over due to your demonic plots, what are your imams, El rufai the slayer, and the rest of you gullible ones doing?

Why can't you go give them some counsel about what your religion is really about?
Even in the North, those who don't want to kill Christians or other believers for fear that their family members who ain't Muslims may fall victims are slaughtered...
Travel to the north and stop claiming you know Islam because you're lucky to be in a place where these people are yet to raid...
Go see first hand the height of hate your religious leaders teach, go see it!

Don't believe what I'm texting here, go see for yourself,,, you're probably going to blame the devil and even the victims crying out loud just to still protect the devil's course...
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Joemetry:

This is getting interesting now...

So your religion that forced itself into nearly all the places it is through killing is now telling us how Satan is possessing others...

Those people are simply doing what you've been doing for ages since the birth of your religion!
Don't even try to fool yourself too.

And who gives a shit about who Saudi Arabia helps?
If Saudi Arabia is so helpful as you claim, why not open their border for those in severe Islamic terrorism in the middle east? Why are those people rather running to Europe and many other Christian and Jewish nations.?

Now, It's no more about the 0.0000000001% that can be ignored but about how your religion has foreseen the doomness that awaits those that are leaving Islam because you claim it's the real thing!
KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELF.

If your religion is as peaceful as you claim, why can't those who finally saw light convert away without being hunted or without their families being threatend..?
Your answer will always be 0.0000000001%.

Why are you killing shia all over the world?
Who is the real devil..?
What is the devil's greatest achievement here on earth?
Your religion is the devil's greatest achievement!

The innocent souls y'all have killed in the name of religion will forever hunt ya'll and your generations!

Show me a country that opened her door for Islam and still has internal Peace and I'll show you a swampy desert!

All I can see in your post is satanic induced ignorance, frustration and baseless/pointless arguement. Shaytan has his way of making bad things look real and true, and deceiving people, and those that are being deceived keep deceiving people, more and more people fall victim, he will be there laughing and laughing, because his kingdom is being enriched by his enemies, human being are his enemies. At the end, people like you will bite their fingers in regret, I'm sure I will crush it finger, because yours sins will be more, you don't know who you've made loose his moral in Islam by reading ur post, it will be a painful moment, then there is no going back for you, people like you and boko haram.

You fail to bring prove, you just keep calling islam a terrorist religion. Normally people like you won't be serious on issues like this, but when shaytan is involved, he can make you spend th rest of your life in fighting for him, you will think it's just you and Nothing else, but it's shaytan.

The tiny fraction of boko haram can't be ignored, we muslim don't want them
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nurrex:
You are still saying the same thing, Just give me Hadiths/ evidences that Islam support terrorism, simple.

Demonic plots by boko haram, you should also give me hadiths that permits Muslims to kill Muslims, the way you talk is like cursing me, Nothing will happen to my relatives and me, probably you've lost someone in your family or you are about to loose someone, I know people that just keep saying the same curse on people for day, until the curse manifests on them.

I live in the North, I'm a 200 level students, UDUS, though sokoto isn't that terrorised, but Muslims and Christians students from other parts of the North knows that Boko haram are against Islam. They just used islam as a cover, and shaytan is backing them, and always guiding them.

They kill both more Muslims, as I said earlier, you can't judge a whole group based on the vicious acts of a tiny group who call themselves members of that group, they kill Muslims, Muslims and Islamic teachings doesn't support it, shaytan wouldn't allow people like you to see the virtuous acts of Muslims world wide, he wouldn't let you broadcast the charity organizations created by Muslims, preaching against terrorism by Islamic scholars, how Islamic countries/communities fight against terrorism. But he only make you see and comment on the what he does to spoil our image, he show you those things just for you to come to a public forum like this to show the world what shaytan did to them but you won't say what shaytan did, but you said what they are doing to the world.

I'm replying your messages because I know someone like you or like me is out there reading this, and I don't want anyone to be deceived into helping shaytan do what he does.

What is this your whole blabbing about Satan, when we all know that you and your religion are the real Satan?

I gave you many instances and now your claiming I have no prove?

What else should I prove to you?
That your 0.00000000001% isn't killing Innocent people?
That El rufai i n the north isn't initiating religious beef?
That your religion doesn't use the coercion sword on non believers?
That you blame everyone else including the devil for all the atrocities your demonic movement is causing?
I've asked your a simple question that you're basically going in circles struggling to answer...

Where has Islam forced itself into on earth that peace doesn't force itself out of?

Show me?

You're probably gonna blame the devil or other things that don't exist...
Is the devil responsible for the hate you preach in your mosques?
Listen baba, I don't care if you school in the north or south all I care about is what everyone can see or hear...
You know why trying to force and lead people into deception with your I'll intentioned charity and humanitarian services would never hold water?
Because no charity movement by you and your blood thirsty people would ever outweigh the calamity you've brought to humanity and everything related to it...
You're free to blame the devil for being the devil, it's okay, Islam always have a reason to justify the atrocities it has caused to man...

And yes, I'm not cursing anyone who isn't supportive of your 0.0000000001%.., I'm only trying to remind you that the evil men do live before them these days and not after them...

But for a minute, why should one who knows the real Islamic teaching be scared of encountering those have problems understanding it?
Shouldn't it have been a thing of pride to meet the lost sheep so you can give them the real teaching they're deficient of?
Like telling them to free Leah Sheribu from captivity even of she still resists conversion by compulsion?

Isn't your religion about ruining others in the name of your good?

Is it not the same reason why you go to other religious threads to bash and troll them but others must believe in your allah to air their feelings on Islamic threads?

This can also be blamed on the devil...
Keep blaming the devil for being the devil...

What is your Islamic charity movement doing to stop looming beef between El rufai and his craving to destroy Dunamis?
Of course it's not him but Satan according to you,,, but those who stand by faith know who the real Satan is...

Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nurrex:
All I can see in your post is satanic induced ignorance, frustration and baseless/pointless arguement. Shaytan has his way of making bad things look real and true, and deceiving people, and those that are being deceived keep deceiving people, more and more people fall victim, he will be there laughing and laughing, because his kingdom is being enriched by his enemies, human being are his enemies. At the end, people like you will bite their fingers in regret, I'm sure I will crush it finger, because yours sins will be more, you don't know who you've made loose his moral in Islam by reading ur post, it will be a painful moment, then there is no going back for you, people like you and boko haram.

You fail to bring prove, you just keep calling islam a terrorist religion. Normally people like you won't be serious on issues like this, but when shaytan is involved, he can make you spend th rest of your life in fighting for him, you will think it's just you and Nothing else, but it's shaytan.

So typical of a Muslim.., and what about those who can't flee your religion for fear of their lives?
What happens to you and your religion the main author of terrorism?
If I would bite my fingers for telling the obvious truth, then you'll be roasting somewhere for even thinking they'll be any need for finger biting...

I don't even have to stress on this because you're going to still be the one to call others the devil and those destroying humanity the God's chosen...
That's all you're good for, playing the victim card, maiming those who try to convert to what fives them pure connection with GOD, brainwashing the light headed and condemning those who are not gullible...
Can't you see how peaceful countries without your religion are living?
Syrians, Afghans, and many in the middle east have been displaced,,, your charitable Saudis couldn't open border for them to migrate into, but non Islam countries allowed them in,,, you're probably gonna blame the devil I know...

Now tell me, who is fooling who?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nurrex:

So typical of a Muslim.., and what about those who can't flee your religion for fear of their lives?
What happens to you and your religion the main author of terrorism?
If I would bite my fingers for telling the obvious truth, then you'll be roasting somewhere for even thinking they'll be any need for finger biting...

I don't even have to stress on this because you're going to still be the one to call others the devil and those destroying humanity the God's chosen...
That's all you're good for, playing the victim card, maiming those who try to convert to what fives them pure connection with GOD, brainwashing the light headed and condemning those who are not gullible...
Can't you see how peaceful countries without your religion are living?
Syrians, Afghans, and many in the middle east have been displaced,,, your charitable Saudis couldn't open border for them to migrate into, but non Islam countries allowed them in,,, you're probably gonna blame the devil I know...

Now tell me, who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku Storms Bauchi Presidential Rally Venue (Videos) / Chevron Report That An Oil Rig Caught Fire Near Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.