Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa (13121 Views)

Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public / Twin Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno, Three Killed, 45 Injured / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

lol, well you dont need to know who i am, just keep trolling.
You don't even know who you are, you can search ''deism'' on Google, you can join them, seems your goal in life is to be used by shaytan to be against Islam and the Islamic teachings. Sir, Deism will help you better. And hell is also a nice place to cook indomie and boil water for tea.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
ollah2:

your stvpidity stinks to high heavens, so the yoruba guy is well known to the hausa/fulani guys right?

lol, no they dont know him they just kill him, you are so stupid without boundary,

so from your own foolish perspective, you disagree with the statement because the guy is a yoruba? Please how did they know that those that they are killing in kano that time are non hausa and non Muslim?.

Are you still sane self?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
LOL, search the volume yourself. If you didn't find your hadiths, you can then search keywords. Someone like you wrote it to deceive people like you. I'm sure someone like you must have copied it, it increases the intensity of your hell and that of who wrote it.

So you can't just help the thought that they are not Muslims. I leave you with your believe, seems I have to leave shaytan in you, I pray no Muslim get deceived by you through the shaytan controlling you. I'm a Muslim, and I believe boko haram are not practicing Islam.

Lol, is like you are living next door with your Satan(allah), since you know that anyone that's not in conjunction with your Islam is working with Satan.

Lol, you can't find the volume because you are just like the useless god you are worshiping.

Well let me help your illiteracy.

http://www.iupui.edu/~msaiupui/052.sbt.html

http://quotingislam..com/2011/06/muhammad-says-that-one-day-very-trees.html

you can keep deceiving your follow Braindead Muslim not me.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by diadem10: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Atiku men have started again. He doesn't pity his state. He's that desperate.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
You don't even know who you are, you can search ''deism'' on Google, you can join them, seems your goal in life is to be used by shaytan to be against Islam and the Islamic teachings. Sir, Deism will help you better. And hell is also a nice place to cook indomie and boil water for tea.

So because I didn't tell you who I am now mean I don't know who I was? gosh what a disgusting part of ideology, no wonder you are a Muslim.... smh
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by alphaNomega: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

like the way your imam, your dead muhammed and your Allah are animal

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by alphaNomega: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

you will never see those useless blogger reporting this news.

They should not even mention it. Those areas voted for the calamity to continue so let them be

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by JAWBONE(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nigerian Army is busy doing errand boys for Rivers politicians
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by alphaNomega: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

and what concern you with what am blessed to be? Does it affect your own blessing?

Bros you really get time to reply all these religious bigots
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

Bros you really get time to reply all these religious bigots

Brother, don't mind those hypocrite jare, I really don't have those people time before, but what move me is when I saw those useless terrorist calling Christianity, church and apostle Paul different name because a topic about immorality in church was move to front page. one idiot even said that Christianity is the religion of prostitute forgetting the fact that they will be the one to come here and be shouting how someone should not be judging a religion by it followers. those useless people are insane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ollah2: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

lol, no they dont know him they just kill him, you are so stupid without boundary,

so from your own foolish perspective, you disagree with the statement because the guy is a yoruba? Please how did they know that those that they are killing in kano that time are non hausa and non Muslim?.

Are you still sane self?

Quit been infinitely stvpid. He said they attacked him and not kill, moreso you have always been stvpid hence the reason you will believe anything. Even if it was true it would be because he doesnt look like them not because of religion but i expect u to express your usual hatred.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, is like you are living next door with your Satan(allah), since you know that anyone that's not in conjunction with your Islam is working with Satan.

Lol, you can't find the volume because you are just like the useless god you are worshiping.

Well let me help your illiteracy.

http://www.iupui.edu/~msaiupui/052.sbt.html

http://quotingislam..com/2011/06/muhammad-says-that-one-day-very-trees.html

you can keep deceiving your follow Braindead Muslim not me.
LOL, you can see the difference yourself. It doesn't mean the same. And I'm sure the person who deceived you into this knows the truth.

As far I'm concerned, you can make the annoyance of seeing muslims, hearing prayer from mosque consume you, true Muslims will continue to be Muslims, and there is nothing you can do about it, as far I'm concerned, your day is near, the day you bite your finger in regret, then you plead to your creator to let you go back and ammend your actions, the more people you make to fall into the trap you fall into by posting a wrong hadith, you that knows NOTHING about Islam and the prophetic teaching, the more your suffering in the hereafter, then it will be tooo late. HELL IS ETERNAL JUST LIKE HEAVEN, it would be the most painful moment.
This would be my last reply.
A word is enough for the wise, (those reading this)
Ma salam.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
ollah2:

Quit been infinitely stvpid. He said they attacked him and not kill, moreso you have always been stvpid hence the reason you will believe anything. Even if it was true it would be because he doesnt look like them not because of religion but i expect u to express your usual hatred.

Gosh, it will take a lot of work and formatting to reset your Brian, well let me start from here

unfortunately one yoruba guy that just close from work was taken down for no reason, just because he is a Christian.

please what is the meaning of taken down? and where is it applicable?

you are indeed sick.

so what you are saying now is that they attack him because of how he dress not because of religion? God.

please just don't quote me again, since you have proven to be braindead.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
You are wrong, The only call themselves Muslims, they don't practice Islam. Islam doesn't permits killing anyone, and why will a Muslim kill another Muslim. It's just like yahoo boys, thugs and club boy that calls themselves Christians, but you see them drinking, smoking, fighting, in fornication etc.

So Muslims don't drink, club, fornicate and do yahoo?

You think those doing money ritual and yahoo here in south western Nigeria are solely Christians?

IT'S OKAY, DEFENDING WHAT YOU ARE BORN TO, BUT I PROMISE YOU ALL CLAIMING WE SERVE THE SAME GOD THAT YOU'LL SOMEDAY SEE TERRORISM FIRST HAND,,, NOT HEARSAY...

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

So Muslims don't drink, club, fornicate and do yahoo?

You think those doing money ritual and yahoo here in south western Nigeria are solely Christians?

IT'S OKAY, DEFENDING WHAT YOU ARE BORN TO, BUT I PROMISE YOU ALL CLAIMING WE SERVE THE SAME GOD THAT YOU'LL SOMEDAY SEE TERRORISM FIRST HAND,,, NOT HEARSAY...
I never said ONLY christains do those, some muslim does it, I only sighted an example, don't judge very large organisationby the actions of a very small fraction of them. Islam never teaches terrorism.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
LOL, you can see the difference yourself. It doesn't mean the same. And I'm sure the person who deceived you into this knows the truth.

As far I'm concerned, you can make the annoyance of seeing muslims, hearing prayer from mosque consume you, true Muslims will continue to be Muslims, and there is nothing you can do about it, as far I'm concerned, your day is near, the day you bite your finger in regret, then you plead to your creator to let you go back and ammend your actions, the more people you make to fall into the trap you fall into by posting a wrong hadith, you that knows NOTHING about Islam and the prophetic teaching, the more your suffering in the hereafter, then it will be tooo late. HELL IS ETERNAL JUST LIKE HEAVEN, it would be the most painful moment.
This would be my last reply.
A word is enough for the wise, (those reading this)
Ma salam.

lol. did you know how insane you just sound?

you first state that you can't find the haddith, I send you a lot of prove you go about telling me you and your useless fake prophet will stand before The God Almighty while your Allah is busy burning in hell.

so it no more that the haddith is not authentic but is that the meaning is different?

who care if Muslim is around me, as far as they didn't attack my family.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

Keep defending your terrorist Allah.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
I never said ONLY christains do those, some muslim does it, I only sighted an example, don't judge very large organisationby the actions of a very small fraction of them. Islam never teaches terrorism.
And are they doing the above(your so called example) in the name of religion?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

lol. did you know how insane you just sound?

you first state that you can't find the haddith, I send you a lot of prove you go about telling me you and your useless fake prophet will stand before The God Almighty while your Allah is busy burning in hell.

so it no more that the haddith is not authentic but is that the meaning is different?

who care if Muslim is around me, as far as they didn't attack my family.

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

Keep defending your terrorist Allah.
alright sir. No point of argument(you can check the hadith and compare it with the one you posted, just check) we will all all see the truth ourselves. It's a pity some will regret, just let's forget about all this and live a better life of the little we have left.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Those hadithd are not sohih, i.e Authentic, you need to be a scholar for you to quote hadiths, an ordinary Muslim shouldn't be Quoting hadiths, unless he is a scholar who have valid explanations for the hadiths he quoted, you can tell me how many Islamic books with the name of their authors, you've studied, and you understand, before I argue anything hadith with you, let's talk about what you know better.

As for the boko haram, I said they call themselves Muslims, but the killing that they are doing isn't Islamic. Why do you have problem with that, shaytan wouldn't let you see it from other perspective, you wouldn't say why is Saudi Arabia and other Islamic scholars against them, shaytan wouldn't let you see the truth, I know this arguement isn't about I and you, but I and shaytan, using your limited knowledge to prove to you and the world, that the his path is the best part. As I said I Muslim (not those that claim to be a Muslim but they are not) that practice Islam, wouldn't kill his fellow Muslim.

You said 80% are Muslims, even those abroad abi, we both know this deduces this yourself. I believe Muslims can be found in the act of fornication, adultery, smoking drinking etc. They are one of those that claimed to Muslims, just like boko haram, they call themselves Muslims act like Muslims sometimes, but most time they deviate from the teaching of Islam with a very large gap. I wouldn't say because I witnessed Christians killing or being an hooligan, then I will conclude all christains are killers or hoodlums.

Boko haram are terrorist, who does their act all in the name of Islamic teachings, but the fact is that the misunderstood the prophetic teaching. I hope other innocent Muslim reading our post wouldn't fall into the trap shaytan has made you fall into. It's is wrong for you to conclude that a large group is a terrorist organisation, all because a very small fraction of the group is know of vicious actions.

Baba stop all this ranting...
If it gets sour everyone of you starts claiming they ain't Muslims, they don't understand the teachings of Islam (this particular one makes me wonder if your teachings are encrypted and thus followers must have to decrypt or maybe decipher thing's about your religion before understanding)

Look Mr. Man, come to the north and see first hand hate your Imams preach!
So from what the current Kaduna state governor is doing now, if violence erupts, you'll start looking for a way to justify it because that's all you people are good at, blaming everyone else but yourselves for all the misfortune your religion has caused many innocent people!

Why would a sane human be comparing drinking formication and Yahoo that I can even tell you that majority Yahoo boys in Ikorodu where I did my Industrial placement where Muslims with killing in the name of God?

And again, are you trying to say that there's no hadith instructing you to kill infidels as you call them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

And are they doing the above(your so called example) in the name of religion?
I wasn't talking to you, just live the life you want. Seems you like argument, and lack comprehension skills
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
alright sir. No point of argument, we shall all see the truth ourselves. It's a pity some will regret, just let's forget about all this and live a better life of the little we have left.

And it a pity those that will regret are you and your fellow terrorist brothers. Mr lier.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
I wasn't talking to you, just live the life you want. Seems you like argument, and lack comprehension skills

Really?

wow.

I guess I will come and learn from Mr lier.

lol, insane fellow. go back and check how you are busy disgracing yourself and your allah. Mr unauthentic different meaning.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
alright sir. No point of argument(you can check the hadith and compare it with the one you posted, just check) we will all all see the truth ourselves. It's a pity some will regret, just let's forget about all this and live a better life of the little we have left.

Lol

I once told you that I will disgrace you and your Allah here if you don't take time. this is the same haddith for the first link that I gave you, so you will now tell me how they are different from the one I quote.

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:

And the second link

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

Baba stop all this ranting...
If it gets sour everyone of you starts claiming they ain't Muslims, they don't understand the teachings of Islam (this particular one makes me wonder if your teachings are encrypted and thus followers must have to decrypt or maybe decipher thing's about your religion before understanding)

Look Mr. Man, come to the north and see first hand hate your Imams preach!
So from what the current Kaduna state governor is doing now, if violence erupts, you'll start looking for a way to justify it because that's all you people are good at, blaming everyone else but yourselves for all the misfortune your religion has caused many innocent people!

Why would a sane human be comparing drinking formication and Yahoo that I can even tell you that majority Yahoo boys in Ikorodu where I did my Industrial placement where Muslims with killing in the name of God?

And again, are you trying to say that there's no hadith instructing you to kill infidels as you call them?
firstly, are you a Christian or an atheist?

You can't call Muslims terrorist/evil because a very very small fraction of them are terrorist/evil. If you can't understand this, I'm done arguing with you.

The teaching of the prophet is simple and can be misunderstood, and when you see people doing it in the wrong way, you don't just call everybody evil, terrorist or something related.

I wasn't comparing, I sites an example, I said this before. Just because Some people were caught in robbery, and was posted here on Nairaland, finding out all of them are Yorubas, you guys just condemn the whole tribe, though robbery is very rampant, but robbers are less than 0.01% of our population, no Yoruba will be happy seeing people tarnishing our image, because those people speaks Yoruba and bears Yoruba names.

Yes, I know the kill both Muslims and Christians, but people expecially on Nairaland just decide to avoid news related how a Muslim help orphanages, created an organisation that helps less privileged people of developing and underdeveloped countries, they don't remember the good they've done and the preaching from scholars, but decides to attack the religion. Sharia law doesn't support killing only on special conditions which are permitted by the constitutions of many countries like someone that kills intentionally should also be killed, please stop spoiling the image of the good ones, which is more that 2/3 of those that claim to be a Muslim.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

And the second link
If you can read with an unbiased mind, you find out the stone said O Muslim, should kill the pagan, where did the prophet said you should kill the pagan, please, read it calmly with an unbiased mind, and see the quotation mark. The stone said it.

As for the first post, during the prophet Time, there are enemies, they went in battle with the Muslims, because they are against islam, as worriors they can attract the Muslims anytime, the prophet wouldn't be happy if you attack a bad person in the presence of his good family, but you can attack a pagan warrior, who can attack you any time, even when his family is at home, as far his family are also pagan, this is a war period again the non believers and the believers, the prophet never said you should kill his family, unless if his uncle or son is also a worrior, instead of leaving them till they come to attack the true believers. Please, read the hadiths with an unbiased mind. You can say Audhubilahi mina shaytani rajeem, so shaytan will stay away for the moment.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

So because I didn't tell you who I am now mean I don't know who I was? gosh what a disgusting part of ideology, no wonder you are a Muslim.... smh
no wonder you are not proud of who you are.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

Baba, what percentage do you feel should be use as the right index to call what is wrong wrong?
Until the list of terrorist groups is only occupied by Islamic sects right? Or maybe until you kill everyone so there'll be no one to point out the demonic plots by these people neh?

I just wish you all that have never seen these people act but are always busy online trying to defend baselessly to one day experience it, or at least lose your love one, so your eyes may just open a bit to reality!

Why is it so difficult for people to understand your teachings because all you do is claim that all those terrorists do not know what Islam is about...
I mean, have you ever lived in the North to at least witness the hate your preacher install in the brains of their followed against those who don't serve your god?

So what El Rufai is busy doing in Kaduna with non Muslims is because you understand Islam better than he does or something?

You keep ranting about Satan and all, do you even know what Satan is and how his followers behave and treat others?

Let me tell you for free baba, if you can't carry sword for your religion as against what it really wants doesn't stop others from caring it, even if those carrying it are in micro percent...

Stop killing people in the name of your God.., if we are sinners because we ain't for your religion, let our GOD do the judgement.
Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group - IG)

Harakat ul-Mujahidin

Hizballah

Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

al-Qa’ida (AQ)

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (AAMB)

Asbat al-Ansar (AAA)

al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

Jemaah Islamiya (JI)

Ansar al-Islam (AAI)

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (formerly al-Qa'ida in Iraq)

Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)

al-Shabaab

Kata'ib Hizballah (KH)

al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami (HUJI)

Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)

Jundallah

Army of Islam (AOI)

Indian Mujahedeen (IM)

Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT)

Abdallah Azzam Brigades (AAB)

Haqqani Network (HQN)

Ansar al-Dine (AAD)

Boko Haram

Ansaru

al-Mulathamun Battalion (AMB)

Ansar al-Shari'a in Benghazi

Ansar al-Shari'a in Darna

Ansar al-Shari'a in Tunisia

ISIL Sinai Province (formerly Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis)

al-Nusrah Front

Mujahidin Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem (MSC)
Jaysh Rijal al-Tariq al Naqshabandi (JRTN)

ISIL-Khorasan (ISIL-K)

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant's Branch in Libya (ISIL-Libya)

Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent

Hizbul Mujahideen

ISIS-Bangladesh

ISIS-Philippines

ISIS-West Africa

ISIS-Greater Sahara

al-Ashtar Brigades (AAB)

Jama'at Nusrat al-Islam wal-Muslimin (JNIM)
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol

I once told you that I will disgrace you and your Allah here if you don't take time. this is the same haddith for the first link that I gave you, so you will now tell me how they are different from the one I quote.
"with the probability of exposing the wife and children into danger, if you have an unbiased mind you will understand that the person knows that prophet won't like to expose the wife and children of a bad person to danger, but we know the pagan is a worrior, and the fight and kill Muslims, because they are against Muslims during the time of the prophet. I'm sure some people must have downloaded the image, but they are just getting your hell fire hotter. If you want to attack a pagan worrior during the prophet era(pagans kills any muslim at sight) but you are afraid to do that because their wives and children can get hurt by the sword, the prophets permits them to attack, but only the pagan, but never attack a pagan worrior if you know he have a good family that are Muslim, because they would do nothing to hurt anybody even an ordinary pagan
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

Baba, what percentage do you feel should be use as the right index to call what is wrong wrong?
Until the list of terrorist groups is only occupied by Islamic sects right? Or maybe until you kill everyone so there'll be no one to point out the demonic plots by these people neh?

I just wish you all that have never seen these people act but are always busy online trying to defend baselessly to one day experience it, or at least lose your love one, so your eyes may just open a bit to reality!

Why is it so difficult for people to understand your teachings because all you do is claim that all those terrorists do not know what Islam is about...
I mean, have you ever lived in the North to at least witness the hate your preacher install in the brains of their followed against those who don't serve your god?

So what El Rufai is busy doing in Kaduna with non Muslims is because you understand Islam better than he does or something?

You keep ranting about Satan and all, do you even know what Satan is and how his followers behave and treat others?

Let me tell you for free baba, if you can't carry sword for your religion as against what it really wants doesn't stop others from caring it, even if those carrying it are in micro percent...

Stop killing people in the name of your God.., if we are sinners because we ain't for your religion, let our GOD do the judgement.

Harakat ul-Mujahidin

Hizballah

al-Qa’ida (AQ)

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)

Asbat al-Ansar (AAA)

Jemaah Islamiya (JI)

Ansar al-Islam (AAI)

al-Shabaab

Kata'ib Hizballah (KH)

Jundallah

Army of Islam (AOI)

Indian Mujahedeen (IM)

Haqqani Network (HQN)

Ansar al-Dine (AAD)

Boko Haram

Ansaru

al-Nusrah Front

ISIL-Khorasan (ISIL-K)

Hizbul Mujahideen

ISIS-Bangladesh

ISIS-Philippines

ISIS-West Africa

ISIS-Greater Sahara

al-Ashtar Brigades (AAB)

that's not my last reply to you. Why going back, just to spoil Islam image.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

Harakat ul-Mujahidin

Hizballah

al-Qa’ida (AQ)

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)

Asbat al-Ansar (AAA)

Jemaah Islamiya (JI)

Ansar al-Islam (AAI)

al-Shabaab

Kata'ib Hizballah (KH)

Jundallah

Army of Islam (AOI)

Indian Mujahedeen (IM)

Haqqani Network (HQN)

Ansar al-Dine (AAD)

Boko Haram

Ansaru

al-Nusrah Front

ISIL-Khorasan (ISIL-K)

Hizbul Mujahideen

ISIS-Bangladesh

ISIS-Philippines

ISIS-West Africa

ISIS-Greater Sahara

al-Ashtar Brigades (AAB)

as I said the their fraction is very tiny compare to the entire Muslims in the world, if we are to classify them as Muslims. It seems you have interest in the religion a bit, seriously, you can start reading about Islamic teachings, for about a year, it's enough for you to know about 40% of Islam, you will see yourself, all this are just ways Shaytan use to spoil the our image , there was a time around 2011, when islamic scholars are brought into interrogation in the U.S, to know what truly Islam teaches, and some secret agents were sent to an Arabic country to learn the teaching of Islam, they can back to say the real truth about Islam, but shaytan in the mind of many people wouldn't let them comment on such news, but they switched to other news that talks about those terrorist organisation you stated and make sad comments, shaytan is only doing what he has to do, surely he know this how the world will come to an end, and people start seeing bad in Islam, the world start to change, and Muslims converts to other religion, due to the shame, frustration, and wrong scientific prove will start coming against the existence of God. I can only pray against shaytan, but I can't stop the end of Islam and the end of the world
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
that's not my last reply to you. Why going back, just to spoil Islam image.

Nooo, why is your religion trying to spoil the image of others and still kill them?

You claim everyone else is doing it wrong but you.., and yet you kill them.
This is so typical of Islam, you kill people and then play the victim card!

If I serve my God the way it ought to be you claim I'm doing it wrong because your book, hadith and scholars say so.
You still kill the same people and claim it's not worth talking about because the percentages of those perpetrating the act is minute and thus should be ignored..! WHY?

When your loved one becomes a victim of all these nonsense, your eyes would open and that time you'll know that even if the percentages of Islamic terrorists is 0.00000001% it is not negligible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / Federal Power Fails Again In Rivers / What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.