Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa (13112 Views)

Criminals plotting bomb attacks On Soft Targets - DSS alerts Public / Twin Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno, Three Killed, 45 Injured / Two Die As Lola Ashiru Escapes Assassination In Kwara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
as I said the their fraction is very tiny compare to the entire Muslims in the world, if we are to classify them as Muslims. It seems you have interest in the religion a bit, seriously, you can start reading about Islamic teachings, for about a year, it's enough for you to know about 40% of Islam, you will see yourself, all this are just ways Shaytan use to spoil the our image , there was a time around 2011, when islamic scholars are brought into interrogation in the U.S, to know what truly Islam teaches, and some secret agents were sent to an Arabic country to learn the teaching of Islam, they can back to say the real truth about Islam, but shaytan in the mind of many people wouldn't let them comment on such news, but they switched to other news that talks about those terrorist organisation you stated and make sad comments, shaytan is only doing what he has to do, surely he know this how the world will come to an end, and people start seeing bad in Islam, the world start to change, and Muslims converts to other religion, due to the shame, frustration, and wrong scientific prove will start coming against the existence of God. I can only pray against shaytan, but I can't stop the end of Islam and the end of the world

Nooo, why is your religion trying to spoil the image of others and still kill them?

You claim everyone else is doing it wrong but you.., and yet you kill them.
This is so typical of Islam, you kill people and then play the victim card!

If I serve my God the way it ought to be you claim I'm doing it wrong because your book, hadith and scholars say so.
You still kill the same people and claim it's not worth talking about because the percentages of those perpetrating the act is minute and thus should be ignored..! WHY?

When your loved one becomes a victim of all these nonsense, your eyes would open and that time you'll know that even if the percentages of Islamic terrorists is 0.00000001% it is not negligible.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

Nooo, why is your religion trying to spoil the image of others and still kill them?

If I serve my God the way it ought to be you claim I'm doing it wrong because your book, hadith and scholars say so.
You still kill the same people and claim it's not worth talking about because the percentages of those perpetrating the act is minute and thus should be ignored..! WHY?

When your loved one becomes a victim of all these nonsense, your eyes would open and that time you'll know that even if the percentages of Islamic terrorists is 0.00000001% it is not negligible.

you accused me of killing people. That's false accusations, let's say it's a mistake. Everything you said was purely accusations, read my last message to you.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

I repeat, I'm not a murderer, and nothing will happen to my family, By Almighty God Grace.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

I reject everything you've said against me and my family. And I pray nothing happens to you and your family
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
as I said the their fraction is very tiny compare to the entire Muslims in the world, if we are to classify them as Muslims. It seems you have interest in the religion a bit, seriously, you can start reading about Islamic teachings, for about a year, it's enough for you to know about 40% of Islam, you will see yourself, all this are just ways Shaytan use to spoil the our image , there was a time around 2011, when islamic scholars are brought into interrogation in the U.S, to know what truly Islam teaches, and some secret agents were sent to an Arabic country to learn the teaching of Islam, they can back to say the real truth about Islam, but shaytan in the mind of many people wouldn't let them comment on such news, but they switched to other news that talks about those terrorist organisation you stated and make sad comments, shaytan is only doing what he has to do, surely he know this how the world will come to an end, and people start seeing bad in Islam, the world start to change, and Muslims converts to other religion, due to the shame, frustration, and wrong scientific prove will start coming against the existence of God. I can only pray against shaytan, but I can't stop the end of Islam and the end of the world

So the devil is solely concerned on using your religion or a small percentage according to you to achieve his goal?

Why isn't he using Jews, Buddhist, Christians, Sikhists, Traditional worshippers et al?

So it is me that's pointing out the wrongs of your religion that's tarnishing the image and those killing bombing and slaughtering innocent people in the name of your God ain't right?

Very knowledgeable of you!

Baba all this ranting is because you haven't mourned a love one who fell victim of Islamic brutality,,, don't worry you'll soon have sense!
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
I reject everything you've said against me and my family. And I pray nothing happens to you and your family

So you're no more a radical Islam?

Why fear for your love ones when nothing has even happened to them and then claim those complaining about your religion because their love ones unfortunately feel into your trap shouldn't complain because the percentages of terrorists in Islam is 0.0000000001% .
WHY?

Baba, I keep on saying and praying all the time, that all those supporting this nonsense will someday taste it too, so you'll know that 0.000000001% has killed too many innocent people to be ignored.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
If you can read with an unbiased mind, you find out the stone said O Muslim, should kill the pagan, where did the prophet said you should kill the pagan, please, read it calmly with an unbiased mind, and see the quotation mark. The stone said it.

As for the first post, during the prophet Time, there are enemies, they went in battle with the Muslims, because they are against islam, as worriors they can attract the Muslims anytime, the prophet wouldn't be happy if you attack a bad person in the presence of his good family, but you can attack a pagan warrior, who can attack you any time, even when his family is at home, as far his family are also pagan, this is a war period again the non believers and the believers, the prophet never said you should kill his family, unless if his uncle or son is also a worrior, instead of leaving them till they come to attack the true believers. Please, read the hadiths with an unbiased mind. You can say Audhubilahi mina shaytani rajeem, so shaytan will stay away for the moment.

Lol, I thought you said that the haddith is unauthentic, well I guess since your lie have been busted you need another lie to support it.

wait what are you saying?

did this verse resemble a past tense in your eyes, or are you sick?

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established untilyou fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

or are you trying to keep deceiving yourself?

you ask where your Muhammad said you should kill pagan,

well check this bellow

10.9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, thenfight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratage

or is this one not part of your Quran again, or it not authentic, lols

insane fellow, I thought you said that you won't reply me again

They went into battle with Islam or your Muhammad called for there dead, your Muhammad start the war and you are here saying that they went into battle with you. lol.

So what you are saying now is that it was stone that give that haddith it no more your Muhammad? is it not your Muhammad that said that the Stone said it or what are you trying to instigate, well you must show us the stone that make that statement today. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
no wonder you are not proud of who you are.

so because I choose not to tell you who I am now mean am not proud of who I am?

is that logical? so if a woman fail to tell you are name now mean that she's not proud of who she is?

mtcheew
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
"with the probability of exposing the wife and children into danger, if you have an unbiased mind you will understand that the person knows that prophet won't like to expose the wife and children of a bad person to danger, but we know the pagan is a worrior, and the fight and kill Muslims, because they are against Muslims during the time of the prophet. I'm sure some people must have downloaded the image, but they are just getting your hell fire hotter. If you want to attack a pagan worrior during the prophet era(pagans kills any muslim at sight) but you are afraid to do that because their wives and children can get hurt by the sword, the prophets permits them to attack, but only the pagan, but never attack a pagan worrior if you know he have a good family that are Muslim, because they would do nothing to hurt anybody even an ordinary pagan

so what hurt you is not the content in that picture but the fact that the real aim of your religion was stated in it and everyone will now see what your religion is all about. foolish troll, you should be using hell fire to scared your fellow braindead Muslim not me. lol.

lol, we all know those who fight and kill each other between Muslim and pagan, well a nice example is Hindus (India) last I check it was you Muslim that invade them not the other way around, which mean Islam is always the first to call for war. so tell us something else.

all the long episode you just waste your time to write still doesn't change the fact that your Muhammad com his terrorist god(Allah) called for the head of innocent people, woman and children just because they are pagan and non Muslim, because he want to expand his territory and take over the world that he cannot created. lol hilarious.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

so what hurt you is not the content in that picture but the fact that the real aim of your religion was stated in it and everyone will now see what your religion is all about. foolish troll, you should be using hell fire to scared your fellow braindead Muslim not me. lol.

lol, we all know those who fight and kill each other between Muslim and pagan, well a nice example is Hindus (India) last I check it was you Muslim that invade them not the other way around, which mean Islam is always the first to call for war. so tell us something else.

all the long episode you just waste your time to write still doesn't change the fact that your Muhammad com his terrorist god(Allah) called for the head of innocent people, woman and children just because they are pagan and non Muslim, because he want to expand his territory and take over the world that he cannot created. lol hilarious.

after explaining the hadiths, and you did see that I'm right, but shaytan wouldn't stop you from not seeing the truth, you just want to keep the argument going, even after you find out the true meaning of the verse. Seems there is nothing that I can do to help your situation. I'm not scaring you, it's just a bitter truth, a painful end with the most painful regret, shaytan would do his best to make many people like you get it, as the world is coming to an end, so does those that would find and abode in hell increase.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

so because I choose not to tell you who I am now mean am not proud of who I am?

is that logical? so if a woman fail to tell you are name now mean that she's not proud of who she is?

mtcheew
Who she is is different from her name, they are different. Just keep your religion to yourself. I don't need it
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, I thought you said that the haddith is unauthentic, well I guess since your lie have been busted you need another lie to support it.

wait what are you saying?

did this verse resemble a past tense in your eyes, or are you sick?

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established untilyou fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

or are you trying to keep deceiving yourself?

you ask where your Muhammad said you should kill pagan,

well check this bellow

10.9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, thenfight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratage

or is this one not part of your Quran again, or it not authentic, lols

insane fellow, I thought you said that you won't reply me again

They went into battle with Islam or your Muhammad called for there dead, your Muhammad start the war and you are here saying that they went into battle with you. lol.

So what you are saying now is that it was stone that give that haddith it no more your Muhammad? is it not your Muhammad that said that the Stone said it or what are you trying to instigate, well you must show us the stone that make that statement today. lol.
The prophet said what will happen, the hadith never mean the prophet said it himself, as I said the hadiths are not authentic, you will doesn't mean it didn't happen, you need to read on how hadiths are been authenticated.

The verse you quoted, do you mean chapter 5 verse 109, you can check it out yourself, it's not related to the one you quoted.

If you want to say anything regarding the prophet, please bring your evidence, the prophet never went to a kingdom to kill people ruthlessly, but war are being fought when one group is against the existence of another group, which led to the wars, apart from Islamic history, you can read about Athens, Sparta, greece qnd Babylon.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

So you're no more a radical Islam?

Why fear for your love ones when nothing has even happened to them and then claim those complaining about your religion because their love ones unfortunately feel into your trap shouldn't complain because the percentages of terrorists in Islam is 0.0000000001% .
WHY?

Baba, I keep on saying and praying all the time, that all those supporting this nonsense will someday taste it too, so you'll know that 0.000000001% has killed too many innocent people to be ignored.
so, are you saying I support terrorism?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Joemetry:

So the devil is solely concerned on using your religion or a small percentage according to you to achieve his goal?

Why isn't he using Jews, Buddhist, Christians, Sikhists, Traditional worshippers et al?

So it is me that's pointing out the wrongs of your religion that's tarnishing the image and those killing bombing and slaughtering innocent people in the name of your God ain't right?

Very knowledgeable of you!

Baba all this ranting is because you haven't mourned a love one who fell victim of Islamic brutality,,, don't worry you'll soon have sense!
Islamic brutalities Haven't we talk about this, Are you judging the whole Islamic community based on a very small group of terrorist. shaytan knows the truth, and he has gotten into people like you to tarnish our image, and that's how it going to be, not me, not any scholar can stop the Islam and the world to end.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
after explaining the hadiths, and you did see that I'm right, but shaytan wouldn't stop you from not seeing the truth, you just want to keep the argument going, even is you find out the true meaning of the verse. Seems there is nothing that I can do to help your situation.

Please what did you said that you explained?

after you jump from the unauthentic situation to what I quote is different from what is in the link to the haddith have different meaning to it was the pagan that use to attack Muslim. lol, insane fellow.

still looking for your explanation. lol.

and you still conflict yourself of been right. that's hilarious.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Who she is is different from her name, they are different. Just keep your religion to yourself. I don't need it

So her name is not part of who she is?

lol
keep ranting
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Please what did you said that you explained?

after you jump from the unauthentic situation to what I quote is different from what is in the link to the haddith have different meaning to it was the pagan that use to attack Muslim. lol, insane fellow.

still looking for your explanation. lol.

and you still conflict yourself of been right. that's hilarious.
Go back and read the explanation for yourself, last thing, you can come back here and tell me the grammar is too ambiguous to comprehend.

The hadiths were not authentic, doesn't mean it never happened, that's why I don't like arguing with an illiterate. Try and read and understand some of our scriptures, and also see how hadiths are being authenticated
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
The prophet said what will happen, the hadith never mean the prophet said it himself, as I said the hadiths are not authentic, you will doesn't mean it didn't happen, you need to read on how hadiths are been authenticated.

The verse you quoted, do you mean chapter 5 verse 109, you can check it out yourself, it's not related to the one you quoted.

If you want to say anything regarding the prophet, please bring your evidence, the prophet never went to a kingdom to kill people ruthlessly, but war are being fought when one group is against the existence of another group, which led to the wars, apart from Islamic history, you can read about Athens, Sparta, greece qnd Babylon.

Lol, see how confuse you are on your bold statement, lol, the prophet said and the prophet didn't said. lol, insane.

you ask me to show you where your gigolo prophet called for the head of pagan and I show you, so what are you ranting about?

lol. my prove is the example I gave above. about Hindus.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

So her name is not part of who she is?

lol
keep ranting
keep your religion to yourself, if you can't prove that your believes are true. It's her family, school or place of work that matters, her name doesn't speak of who she is, unless if she isn't proud of her tribe, just like you are not proud of you believes
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Go back and read the explanation for yourself, last thing, you can come back here and tell me the grammar is too ambiguous to comprehend.

The hadiths were not authentic, doesn't mean it never happened, that's why I don't like arguing with an illiterate. Try and read and understand some of our scriptures, and also see how hadiths are being authenticated

Lol. the only thing I see here is those statement you are using to disgrace yourself on this thread, don't you see how you are disgracing your Allah ni?

well you are the only one displaying your illiteracy on this thread.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, see how confuse you are on your bold statement, lol, the prophet said and the prophet didn't said. lol, insane.

you ask me to show you where your gigolo prophet called for the head of pagan and I show you, so what are you ranting about?

lol. my prove is the example I gave above. about Hindus.
Haha, what's your problem, can't you just comprehend, are you not the same person I've been replying, the prophet said what will happen, but the prophet wasn't the one that say "kill them" the stone did. Seems your heart is just full of hatred and mock, thats what shaytan instill in his servants.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
keep your religion to yourself, if you can't prove that your believes are true. It's her family, school or place of work that matters, her name doesn't speak of who she is, unless if she isn't proud of her tribe, just like you are not proud of you believes

Lol, no wonder you are keeping to your presumption even after you know that your Allah have disgrace himself. lol.

so her name doesn't matter? well I guess you will be Calling her by her school name or her tribe next time. braindead
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol. the only thing I see here is those statement you are using to disgrace yourself on this thread, don't you see how you are disgracing your Allah ni?

well you are the only one displaying your illiteracy on this thread.
what did you read that tanished Islamic image in the explanation I made? Shaytan wouldn't let you justify the true meaning of the hadiths, even with my explanation, you keep seeing something else. You won't know he is controlling you, you think you are mocking Islam all by yourself, but, at the end you see the truth yourself. I hope you are able to fight it before the end, because it's like an addiction.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
Haha, what's your problem, can't you just comprehend, are you not the same person I've been replying, the prophet said what will happen, but the prophet wasn't the one that say "kill them" the stone did. Seems your heart is just full of hatred and mock, thats what shaytan instill in his servants.

Lol, which mean that your prophet said that the stone will said, lol. so hilarious.

so who did your prophet know that the stone will said it, and why don't the stone say it itself why did your Muhammad have to say it for the stone?

insane mumu, just keep sounding like a troll in effort of defending your terrorist Muhammad. lol
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Firebomber: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurrex:
what did you read that tanished Islamic image in the explanation I made? Shaytan wouldn't let you justify the true meaning of the hadiths, even with my explanation, you keep seeing something else. You won't know he is controlling you, you think you are mocking Islam all by yourself, but, at the end you see the truth yourself. I hope you are able to fight it before the end, because it's like an addiction.

Lol
I guess you are referring to your Allah Satan here. lol.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol, no wonder you are keeping to your presumption even after you know that your Allah have disgrace himself. lol.

so her name doesn't matter? well I guess you will be Calling her by her school name or her tribe next time. braindead
Are you a girl, we are both guys, why wouldn't you tell me your name, maybe because you tribe are known for evil actions, why wouldn't tell me your religion, because you know you are on the wrong part. I'm a Muslim, and I know I'm on the right part.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol
I guess you are referring to your Allah Satan here. lol.
I can see the "lol" you keep posting is to show you know what you are doing, even after finding out the truth, that's shaytan for you, he wouldn't let his servants feel ashame of themselves, he keeps gingering them to keep arguing and when the servant have nothing to say, he will deceive the servant with funny thought, Please, just fight it, it's a bit hard, but you just have to do it, in the hereafter you will thank yourself, and be very happy you met me.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by ABUPHARM(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nurex, Ollah2 and co. You guys have really done a magnificent job by enlightening those that knows nothing about Islam but unfortunately they claim the know everything.

Here's a list of bible verses that make one wonder just what
sort of God Christians give their lives to in sincere patronage
to what they call 'Holy'. I know Christians will excuse the worst by saying 'Oh those are Old Testament" so I'll endeavour to try to quote liberally from the New.
1. God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him:
1 st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote
the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the
ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand
and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for
looking at something?
2. You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts
without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are
fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her
husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes
him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her
no pity.
3.But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” (Luke 19 vs 27)
4.Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females.
My question is what will the virgin females be used for?

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
Islamic brutalities Haven't we talk about this, Are you judging the whole Islamic community based on a very small group of terrorist. shaytan knows the truth, and he has gotten into people like you to tarnish our image, and that's how it going to be, not me, not any scholar can stop the Islam and the world to end.

You obviously do not even know how to think before typing...

So your bombing and killing of innocent people isn't spoiling Islam image but the complaints by victims over the demonic act is what's spoiling Islam image according to you because it's only 0.00000000000000000000000001% of Muslims that are killing.
It doesn't even matter if the 0.00000000000000001% are doing a damage big enough to erase an entire generation....

You surely need some mental evaluation.
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Joemetry(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
so, are you saying I support terrorism?

Don't be too polite on behalf of me, if you're defending terrorism,,, you're a terrorist hiding behind religious cloak and the name of your God...
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Joemetry:

Don't be too polite on behalf of me, if you're defending terrorism,,, you're a terrorist hiding behind religious cloak and the name of your God...

how do I defend terrorism? And how does Islam preach terrorism?
Re: Two Die As Boko Haram Launches Bomb Attacks In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Joemetry:

You obviously do not even know how to think before typing...

So your bombing and killing of innocent people isn't spoiling Islam image but the complaints by victims over the demonic act is what's spoiling Islam image according to you because it's only 0.00000000000000000000000001% of Muslims that are killing.
It doesn't even matter if the 0.00000000000000001% are doing a damage big enough to erase an entire generation....

You surely need some mental evaluation.
shaytan is just one, he got into the boko haram, like he got into people like you, using them to spoil Islam image. The small group is small enough to destroy our image entirely, together with people like you it's very possible, I'm against them, and Islam doesn't support terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Kill 25 Bandits, Arrest 155 Others In Northwest – DHQ / Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road / Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.