Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me (4614 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin / My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by OBONGDON(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
Please family, I need your advice as a family, anybody could be in my shoes. Sometimes ago, she called told me about a guy in US who asked her out but she told him, she's in a relationship. Some days later, she told me the guy and her actually chat and I requested to know what they were chatting about. She told me just everything about life, I said okay then moved on. About 3days later, he told me the guy volunteered to help her with some funds to work on her shop "though she's been working on setting up her shop lately". The guy sent 50k, some days later recharge her about $15 for her to renew her sub. She told me everything and showed me their chat and kept telling me not to worry, that she can't date him. Two days ago she told me the guy wants to send across a phone to her or she should find out the one she likes and the price and tell him. She told me about this and was telling me probably the guy wants to entice her with money. Just last night the guy wants to send her money for foodstuffs and she told me again. I wanted making a decision yesterday to tell her to stop all that or probably I should just let her go and focus on myself. Please advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Ezennwa(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2020
hmm!

Love is Blind.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by PEPPERified: 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
Lucky girl grin

So because she is an “ordinary girlfriend” let her not have friends that show concern abi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by psucc(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2020
America money has it.
Nigeria own is servicing.
Dont bother, when the chips are down.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 05, 2020
follow her chop d money nau cheesy
why u complaining cheesy
the guy could be her maga

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by donbachi(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2020
U dey for sex section while,the guy dey account section.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Balaxx: 1:48pm On May 05, 2020
OBONGDON:
I wanted making a decision yesterday to tell her to stop all that or probably I should just let her go and focus on myself. Please advice.

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by ogorchimeizie(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2020
It is not your girlfriend, it's just your turn..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
donbachi:
gbam

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Balaxx: 1:52pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
special adviser to the president on illegal relationship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Balaxx post=89213407][/quote]he deserve more than d blow cheesy.instead of him to follow the girl eat the money then dump her he is complaining cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by MhizJoyce(f): 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
She should leave you. She's even too nice by condoning you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
grin
Is loving someone and accepting money from another the same thing? If you want her to stop stop then you have to feel in the gap. tongue

Abeg no body should disturb my peaceful sleep this hot "cozy" afternoon.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Oluromantic: 1:56pm On May 05, 2020
No be love you dey o, na game. But if you play ur game well, na on you she go spend the money
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2020
Is she your girlfriend or your Fiancée?

What's wrong with kids these days? That's why high BP happens a lot nowadays - work/life stress and avoidable relationship stress.
If you start living with high BP and relationship paranoid bullshiit at this girlfriend stage, how're you gonna survive when you eventually marry a woman? There's gonna be real big reasons to worry when you finally marry, so, don't kill yourself before the real problem comes. Save your life for the real death.
She's just your girlfriend. She's been with someone else before she met you and she's gonna be with someone else after she left you. She's just a temporary bitch? A bitch is to be enjoyed while she lasts. Moreover, the guy is not in town, he can't fvck her over-the-air.
Don't be so dumb to expect her to reject free yankee money. At least the guy is easing part of your responsibilities. And if she's nice enough to share you part of the cashouts, even better. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
You just keep drilling her oil well, that's the most important thing. And make sure you firmly erect your flag on her moon, so that when she's finally gone with the yankee guy, you would be able to say, 'I was here.'

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by FatherBona: 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Eulalia:
grin
Is loving someone and accepting money from another the same thing? If you want her to stop stop then you have to feel in the gap. tongue

[/s]
You are one of them
Its written all over you.

PS: that's your baby in the photo you just uploaded right, he's so cute kiss kiss kiss
I bet he looks just like his dad grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
You are one of them

Who is disturbing my peaceful sleep this hot afternoon. Try again later.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 05, 2020
donbachi:

Lol.... Bad badder baddest grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by CAPSLOCKED: 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
IF YOU WERE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU'D CHOOSE DOLLAR ALERTS OVER SQUEEZED HUNDRED NAIRA NOTES ANYTIME ANYDAY.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 05, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
You are one of them

PS: that's my baby in the photo you just uploaded right, he's so cute kiss kiss kiss
I bet he looks just like me his dad grin

Lol...
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Dande55: 2:13pm On May 05, 2020
The only thing you could offer is your dick and you are still complaining.

The girl should choose wisely.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Karleb(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF YOU WERE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU'D CHOOSE DOLLAR ALERTS OVER SQUEEZED HUNDRED NAIRA NOTES ANYTIME ANYDAY.

I concur!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by alfredjags319(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2020
My Brother Hustle ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by MJBOLT: 2:40pm On May 05, 2020
you will have serious problems anytime that guy returns from america.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by pyyxxaro: 3:06pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:

GrammarNazi come and see this Uncle oh grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Mayng01(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
Keep fucking her hard & share the spoils.
If she leaves you eventually, you don’t loose,
If she sticks with you eventually, you don’t loose.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by GeneralPula: 3:36pm On May 05, 2020
Enjoy the love while it last..
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2020
She is your gf not wife. Keep enjoying the pussy till american comes to marry her. cheesy hustle o
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 05, 2020
Eulalia:
grin

the man overseas sending her money is even foolish.giving a girl money does not buy her love for u.op on the other hand is naive..instead of him to follow the girl jejeli eat the money he is scared that someone overseas is using money to snatch his girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 05, 2020
ednut1:
She is your wife not gf. Keep enjoying the pussy till american comes to marry her. cheesy hustle o
op can still play his cards well.he can follow her eat the money then leave her eventually cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2020
lefulefu:
the man overseas sending her money is even foolish.giving a girl money does not buy her love for u.op on the other hand is naive..instead of him to follow the girl jejeli eat the money he is scared that someone overseas is using money to snatch his girl.
many of abroad guys foolish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / I Have Lost 300,000 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.