Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me (13074 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by cidieschat(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2007
I met a girl, i used to be just a friend with now we have gotten to know each other very well and i found out that we love our selves but you see this age stuff, what should be done?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by Leadmyster(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2007
Now thats what i call "Doing a Demi Moore"  cheesy cheesy

Well Dude, love they say conquers all things, I once fancied a lady that was 15 yrs older than me.

Truly i did'nt, i was just trying to help u feel better

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by earthtones(f): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2007
what is four years, if she carried her age well, then you have wisdom and love!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by sisistingy: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2007
What does age have to do with your relationship with your girlfriend

Age is nothing but #, abeg go on and have a nice time with your girlfriend jooooooo

And didn't you know that before when your first met, so why is it bothering you. angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by Hugoboi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2007
The age difference aint that much.>>So why r u bothered
At times people whine ova nuthin.Like the otha dude told u,just go on have a nice time
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by Everbright(f): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
If it eventually leads to marriage, make sure u save enough money to maintain her
if not people would be asking if "your mother visited" each time they spot the two of you grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by ikamefa(f): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2007
Everbright:

If it eventually leads to marriage, make sure u save enough money to maintain her
if not people would be asking if "your mother visited" each time they spot the two of you grin grin

nahhhhhhhhh don't think so! if you love her deeply her age and looks should not mean sh$#t matter to you!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by jgirl3: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2007
If you love her, she loves you - no problem.

According to Pretty Ricky - it's nothing but a number.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by JuneJemini(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2007
Bros, u said girlfriend abi, na how you want am. Help came in many ways (age na jst #, it doesnt mata, love na wetin dey needed, your love na umbrella e go reduce her age by Squard d one she carry pass you,etc). But i subscribe to what this bab (Everbright) talk, "If it eventually leads to marriage, get ready to spend becos at 1st delivery, she would add about 5-10yrs to her original age and in a few years, her IQ will be too much for your". I advice that you shouldnt waist her time if you are a wise guy with concience, just let her go b4 she paints you HEART BREAKER when all her hopes have been sealed by your so called freaful love. Guy, make a wise choice and be bold to stand up to your desires and heart  need,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by teee: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2007
@topic
your own better
my girlfriend is 40 years older than me
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by Raymand(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2007
Your girlfriend is your momma?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by Aproko(f): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2007
teee:

@topic
your own better
my girlfriend is 40 years older than me

bros ye, this your handshake has gone beyond the elbow oh. grin grin grin

@poster,
it dont matter much. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by olabosun(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2007
@teee , ! o boi , dat's suger mummy .so na wetin u find u see o. On need 2 complain. Man ur life is at stake. All dis suger mummy they hav their own way of makin boys of 22-27 hav great time wt dem on bed. So be wise,u'll be left wt nothing o. Plan ur future .
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by emmanas(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2007
MY MAN WAT U CALL PROBLEM IS NOTHING TO ME, I WANT U TO KNOW THAT U JUST NEED WISDOM TO HANDLE HER IN EVERY SITUATION U FIND URSELF WIT HER.

MY MAN I WANT U TO KNOW THAT WEN I MEET MY LADY I THOUGHT I WAS OLDER THAN HER BUT I LATER FOUND OUT THAT SHE'S OLDER THAN ME, BUT THROUGH THE WISDOM OF GOD AM ABLE TO HANDLE HER PROPERLY TO THE EXTENT SHE THINKS AM GIVEN HER A WRONG AGE OF MY.

MY MAN NA MATURITY & UNDERSTADING U NEED TO GO ALONG PEACEFULLY WIT HER NOTHING MORE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by adeboo(f): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2007
Age is not an issue unless you make it one.We usually have no control over whom we fall for.
She should be the one having a problem with it and she doesnt seem to - so whats your stress.

Just go with the flow.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by ajayi1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2007
O boy, Age does not matter but the main thing that matters is understanding you have to understand each other well and She have to give you the best you want. (She most respect you well and Pbey your order).

So it's your choice, Have a good fun!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2007
call off the relationship now before u guys go in too deep. this sort of s*** can only lead to heartbreak, recriminations and regret.

go get girl (smallie) wey u go fit manage properly in a relationship, no be person wey go wan turn u to houseboy. of all the kokolettes drifting aimlessly around u suppose fit get ur choice--- u be guy now??
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by busygirl(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
It's all up to you. . . The ball is in your court. First of all search your mind if you truly love her, if yes. . .search your mind if you don't suffer from complex. . .because this can affect your marriage. Anyways, it's your approach towards this issue that matters. If you think about it all the time and feel it's a big deal, then you're going to have problems but if you take it as if it's nothing, then things will work out for you. Just remember it's LOVE and RESPECT for each other that matters.  Good luck! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by Vannesa(f): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2007
Age is nothing but a number so go on and love urselves
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by CrazyMan(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
Well age they say is just a number.

if you're really in love as you say, there's nothing to worry about ok? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by cecipopula(f): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2007
My dear age is nothing it shouldn't be a barer between u and her if she truely loves u
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by spoilt(f): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2007
age is abstract. its what you make of it! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by 2muchmoney(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2007
Boi , it all depends on how u feel, as long as u know u wont be getting attracted to your age group opposite sex in future, remember if she is older than you , as she gets older, means she wud probably wrinkle b4 u,
I used to date someone like 8yrs older than me, even tho -love was involved- but cudnt deal with the fact that my age group girls, kept on lookin riper and riper everyday,
so keep ur head up Bruv wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by StanP(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2007
De say age is jst a #,dats true but u av 2 look closely at her attitude.Is she submissive? Does she alws want 2 av d final say? Does she alws remind u she is older dan u,jokingly or otherwise? If No den go ahead,if Yes,run away b4 u get addicted.She is 4yrs olda dan u agewise,bt 4*3 times olda dan u in experience.Bros weigh ur options b4 u een eeh en,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by dogarij: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2007
Bros, she is older in age, but you can be in all other things especially finance. Earn your place as the one in charge to see that you reamain the breab winner of the house. Women respect men especially when they know how important he is to them and their problems.
My woman and I are age mates but I swept her feet wen we were in the university. I spent my last kobo on her. What she was wearing then wre mostly my purchases, her wrist watch, her under wears etc. So! be the man and take your place without fear or competition.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by omotofine(f): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2007
Age aint nothing but a number,
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by afolayangs(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2007
Well,that age different is too much
at least i can manage 1-2 yrs.
and also its depends on her stature(baby face or looks)
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by kemoade(f): 4:34pm On May 15, 2007
age doesnt count, if you really love and understand her please ride on. wish you the best
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by spoilt(f): 4:02am On May 16, 2007
she's older. and so? has heaven fallen yet? if thats your only problem then you dont have any!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by abstarr(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2007
bros, we de d same shoes oh!!!!! I really dont see wot the biggie is,
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by hotchic1(f): 7:24pm On May 17, 2007
i dont think there's a big deal in that but you guyz should keep thta to yourself n dont discuss it with others.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 4 Years Older Than Me by spoilt(f): 4:03am On May 18, 2007
men dating and marrying older women is all the vogue. its starting to spread like an epidemic. grin
quit complaining and love your woman.
im older than my husband and it has never been an issue. he looks older to start with and he's thrice my size.
we are deliriously happy and thats all that matters. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) / Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.