Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet (2224 Views)

I Missed Her Because Of The Unprofessional Conduct Of Some Health Workers / LADIES: If you are on your period don't do it! / Help My Gf Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by DirectReporter(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hello everyone. My girlfriend just informed me that she missed her period. I love her but am not ready to father a child yet. Besides, we started dating about 3 weeks ago. Please advice me with the best abortion pills because i tried postionor-B but no effect
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by lomprico(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lol! You go born am o!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by DirectReporter(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please advise me. Am about selling my only car because of financial crisis

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by meobizy(f): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Happy Fathers’ Day in advance, OP.
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Abaje195(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
DirectReporter:

so ur exleriencing financial difficulties nd u used ur remain strength to bleep??

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by HerTotoCry: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please advice. I really want to call a friend this night with my phone.. Should I call her with my phone even though there is enough airtime inside Pls advice angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by biggy00000(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Relax. U are not the one responsible if indeed she is pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by ojun50(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
I have nothing to say
u must advice him oh
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Exponental(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Eeediots everywhere. Condom is cheap but you say you like to be natural. Withdrawal nko u no sabi...... dance to your music

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by val4sure(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
E don happen, just get ready.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by OneCorner: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Report her to the police
And I sell period of u want to buy at an affordable price

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by grad2012(f): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2019
I believe for u to venture into sex in your relationship you obviously no how to avoid all this, you have condom and even if you mistakenly forgot and don't use condom you have several post pills that works even after 72hours.
So what's up with you when you know you weren't ready why were you not careful.

Anyways mistake has made and I for one don't advise abortion.

Have the child.
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Headlesschicken(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2019
undecided Yuh lucky it was only pregnancy n not HIV...
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by badadvice(f): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2019
Bro, i think the pregnancy isnt yours.
All the same though, I'll advise you move out of that neighborhood and break your sim.
You cant comman kee because of a naive careless girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by DirectReporter(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2019
badadvice:
Bro, i think the pregnancy isnt yours.
All the same though, I'll advise you move out of that neighborhood and break your sim.
You cant comman kee because of a naive careless girl.
I can't do that to her. I would av accepted the pregnancy but right now is not just the right time.

I told her from the onset ... I don't want to have a child anytime soon
Pls advise which abortion pill is best
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Offpoint1: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Nawa o, who slept with someone they knew only for 3 weeks without protection? you don't know her previous sex life and bang! your brain was replace with dîck.

Keep the kid, if you're not financially OK- meet your mom for support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Ojosiky(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Use misotropnor pills, let her drink 2 and insert two in her vagina,though there are various company that produced this pills,go for misoclear,if it did not work go for injection that is the last option,if all this prove not effective go for abortion Bro(8,000 will solve it)
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by izaray(f): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
Damn, Valentine's result is finally out, congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Oyindidi(f): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2019
You don't want to father a child yet you skin dive
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Urchman90: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2019
DirectReporter:
Lol.this guy don't you get tired of lies and scam,This guy is a lier ooh he scams people here on nairaland and has different username he uses to scam please don't fall prey of him.
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2019
DirectReporter:
Hello everyone. My girlfriend just informed me that she missed her period. I love her but am not ready to father a child yet. Besides, we started dating about 3 weeks ago. Please advice me with the best abortion pills because i tried postionor-B but no effect

You are not ready to be a father but you are having sex? why not tie your dick? Congratulations in advance
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by shege45: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2019
DirectReporter:
how do you guys even do it? You started dating someone barely three weeks ago and u are doing raw
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2019
DirectReporter:
abortion pills are illegal
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Paschez(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2019
grin
Abaje195:

so ur exleriencing financial difficulties nd u used ur remain strength to bleep??
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Ojosiky:
Use misotropnor pills, let her drink 2 and insert two in her vagina,though there are various company that produced this pills,go for misoclear,if it did not work go for injection that is the last option,if all this prove not effective go for abortion Bro(8,000 will solve it)
that method is wrought with a lot of complications for the woman. The injection is even worse.
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2019
Urchman90:

Lol.this guy don't you get tired of lies and scam,This guy is a lier ooh he scams people here on nairaland and has different username he uses to scam please don't fall prey of him.
what kinda scam does he do
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by xoyehzeez100: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2019
So you are just remembering postinor now
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Urchman90: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what kinda scam does he do
He has many username here in nairaland and scam you of free dstv and free mobile recharge card and after you send him 50%Of the money he runs away.he has a username Directreporter he uses to sell fake cars and if you fall victim that's all
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by bobokeshington: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2019
DirectReporter:

you're son of a ........
Re: My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Let her wait for the next one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Last Long In Bed / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / How Can I Stop My Emotionless Altitude Towards Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.