Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is In Love With My Friend (42728 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Simjos(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2019
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.
I pretty much close to her family likewise she does with mine family.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by greatnaija01: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2019
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

THE GIRL OWES YOU NOTHING.

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

THE GIRL IS NOT A DUMMY... she knows what she wants and it clearly is NOT YOU.

The girl also does not owe you explanation, you do not own her.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

Simjos:
There is this girl in my area that I'm in love with, i wooed her but she refuse to accept me as her boyfriend but she does come to my house, we play, watch movies together etc. All my friends knows her to a point they are all her friends.

Lately I beginning to suspect that she likes one of my friend, each time she comes around she always likes to sit with him, talk more with him, what pain me most is that my friend knows, so, he always make use of the advantage and this has making me feel uncomfortable and pissed but I always act mature at all time.

To cut the story short, yesterday she came around and we were all watching a movie and my friend was lying on a mate and the next minute she lie down with him on the mate. I was so upset but I was calm.

I'm afraid I might lose my temper one day, Guys I need your help what should I do in this situation.

883 Likes 81 Shares

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Simjos(m): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

Why beause?
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobodyperson: 12:55am On Mar 12, 2019
A wise man once said.
"never take a bitch over a nigga*
If you're not smart enough you will let some chick ruin your friendship and for what?
The girl still won't date you, Your friend will end up dating her just to make you feel worse while you cry in misery.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Learnstuffs: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Jealousy go kee you grin grin.
If you are a real man and can control your emotions, I would have advised you to play reverse psychology on her. Stop calling and giving her much attention. Once you notice she is giving more attention to your friend, bring in a more classy girl to the room when all of you are around and start giving her attention. It will get to her

279 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Simjos(m): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
A wise man once said.
"never take a bitch over a nigga*
If you're not smart enough you will let some chick ruin your friendship and for what?
The girl still won't date you, Your friend will end up dating her just to make you feel worse while you cry in misery.

I understand the perspective you are coming from but seeing them making out in my own house is not too much

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Simjos(m): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Learnstuffs:
If you are a real man and can control your emotions, I would have advised you to play reverse psychology on her. Stop calling and giving her much attention. Once you notice she is giving more attention to your friend, bring in a more classy girl to the room when all of you are around and start giving her attention. It will get to her

I appreciate bro for the insight

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Simjos(m): 1:18am On Mar 12, 2019
I appreciate your opinion bro

greatnaija01:
you do not need help

A GIRL, IS NOT DATING YOU, SHE IS JUST A REGULAR VISITOR.... and you are already calling her "MY GIRL" my friend will you go and sit down somewhere and think?

rather than learn from your friend and learn why the girl is attracted to him... and practice it on yourself till you attract better girls... you are here calling for community support.

YOU boys really are not ready for relationship... your are only trying to satisfy your HORNINESS. relationship is not about what you like or your choice... ITS ABOUT who u epp...
hear me.... YES YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE THE GIRL... but what is LOVE? is it a feeling? if she agree for you and refuses sex you will now come here and cry that she does not LOVE YOU.... imagine!!!

OK IMAGINE she ACCEPTS you and you have nothing tangible to offer apart from money and SEX.... but your broke friend is a good talker and can COMMUNICATE WITH HER IN A WAY THAT SHE FEELS IMPORTANT AND VALUED, then she will cheat on you with that friend... even without sleeping with him... IS THAT HOW YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE?

see. REJECTION is often RE-DIRECTION. Go and work on yourself... TILL LADIES BEG TO DATE YOU because you have 90% of what they want.... stop blabbing here about a girl you have no plans to marry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2019
Op get a girl friend.. This one is not urs cheesy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Need i say more? You’ve said it all!
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Timson01(m): 5:46am On Mar 12, 2019
if she doesn't like you you can not forces yourself on her ,just let her be probably one day you will see a friend who will appreciate you for who u are ,just chill if not you will end up being frustrated over who doesn't like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobodyperson: 6:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Simjos:

I understand the perspective you are coming from but seeing them making out in my own house is not too much
Then tell your guy to stop it.
That you liked the babe before, If you have a sensible friend he will understand and stop.

18 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 12, 2019
Fu*k her sister or her best friend. Thank me later

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Simjos(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2019
Timson01:
if she doesn't like you you can not forces yourself on her ,just let her be probably one day you will see a friend who will appreciate you for who u are ,just chill if not you will end up being frustrated over who doesn't like you

Thank you man
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by alphaNomega: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2019
I don't even think you're dating said girl. Person place you for friend zone you dey vex.

Stop being a bítch nígger and get yourself a gf. TF!

24 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Skmoda360(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2019
Learnstuffs:
You smart bro....the guy need to wake up from his Solomon's sleep...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by tunize(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
Simjos:

You deh date her chill nah......" u don't need help there's what dey call patience and watch buh bro nor go dey pray for ur mind make their friendship scatter. If u're too pained, stop inviting her to your house or allowing her to your house cos there's no issue here.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by omoiyalayi(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2019
You better let her go or else you will be playing @ d tip of bottomless pit

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Headlesschicken(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2019
grin Y'all should start telling d difference between d street h0e n a galfrd,

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by badadvice(f): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Learnstuffs:

you know the way my guy!
The best way to get the attention of a girl who once turned you down is to starve her of the attention you once showered on her!
It works 75% of the time.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by OriginalCopy(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2019
badadvice:

you know the way my guy!
The best way to get the attention of a girl who once turned you down is to starve her of the attention you once showered on her!
It works 75% of the time.
Not when she's getting the attention from someone else.

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Topmaike007(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2019
ceeroh:
Fu*k her sister or her best friend. Thank me later
I support you

13 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Topmaike007(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
My own issue is this,the girl told me that she doesn't have a boyfriend,and hereby always wanting to see me and giving attention that she calls me name,but funny enough I happened to see her chatting with a contact on her phone which is Love..

Oga I zero her out of my wish list so I will not die if heart break

25 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by JoeMaddog: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2019
I want to give you advice but I'm presently at work.
Probably when I return

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Dannidom(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
You na learner sha

I have been in this poo way back. My dear the best way out of this poo is you forget anything about relatnship with the girl. If na me ehn she for hear am aswear. Live your normal live and dont get caught up in that web you wont enjoy it.

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by Oyinlomoa(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Did you just referring to money and sex as intangible in a relationship ? ...
Bro better think again
Money sustains a relationship
Sex is basically pleasure in a relationship (marriage to be specific)
If anyone should be in a relationship and they don't find their partner sexually attractive or no longer find their partner sexually attractive they're most likely(90%) gonna cheat same with money bro ... You see all the qualities you mentioned are nice but you can not under estimate money and sex in a relationship bro
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

19 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
greatnaija01:
you do not need help

God bless you for this and this isn't for guys alone, ladies also

14 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Learnstuffs:
It might not, she simply isn't attracted to the guy, she isn't trying to make him jealous, she just does not like him

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by queenitee(f): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oyinlomoa:
Did you just referring to money and sex as intangible in a relationship ? ...
Bro better think again
Money sustains a relationship
Sex is basically pleasure in a relationship (marriage to be specific)
If anyone should be in a relationship and they don't find their partner sexually attractive or no longer find their partner sexually attractive they're most likely(90%) gonna cheat same with money bro ... You see all the qualities you mentioned are nice but you can not under estimate money and sex in a relationship bro
He didn't say money and sex ain't tangible, always read and understand please. What he meant was that if money and sex are the only tangible things you have to offer, which means they are tangible but there are other tangible things you should be able to offer in a relationship

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by goodnewscliff(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
goat angry angry angry sad angry
Re: My Girl Is In Love With My Friend by drmikeadams(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Simjos:

free style the girl jor...u wan get issues wit ur guy because of girl,,girls wey full every where wit indomie and coke dem go open leg grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.