Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Address To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Address To Ladies (717 Views)

Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' / Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Address To Ladies by karmrash: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2010
ur audience ladies
if an ex boy friend of a lady is provokin a lady dat he was not succeded in havin sex wt her and thereafter another man is in datin, although d lady xplain dtail to d prsent man, dat she broke up because d guy demand for sex and she does want pre marital sex & d guy is stil dsturbin d lady, dat he has learnt his mstake! wat advice do u ve for the present man? ur reaction
Re: Address To Ladies by 1102(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2010
my re-action would be that you should learn how to re-phrase your english very well so we can understand,

cos therez notin i can pick out from your story,

Thank u
Re: Address To Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2010
lol
Re: Address To Ladies by Olami099(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2010
What a Grammatical error?
Re: Address To Ladies by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: Address To Ladies by Omolola1(f): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
Poster,

I dont understand a word of what you are saying
Rephrase whatever it is you have said, then we would comment.
Re: Address To Ladies by Tosinville(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2010
Are u guys makin jest of this dude or what? Afterall he isn't british or an english guy even some english folks still mess up with some err"s" in their conversations but they stil count dat as nothin, ask an english guy to speak or type ur language will be a problem 4 him to show dat we're still tryin, so we aren't perfect jus tell him to re-phrase it if u dnt understand dats all.
Re: Address To Ladies by Omolola1(f): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
and what exactly did we say?
Re: Address To Ladies by Tosinville(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^mmm! o se(say) efo riro, iyan ati oran-igbe fun mi je, ma gba e l'owo 190 *lickin ma lips at d same pickin ma teeth* well i wasn't talkin to you omolola but to some guys comments at d first page.
Re: Address To Ladies by Kelvinj(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
@tosinville
I think ur as confused as the poster if not i think u should have adviced him since u grab what he's saying
@poster
What exactly are u talking abt
Re: Address To Ladies by Tosinville(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^^www.google.com guy, u if no understand english enter ile-keu(mosque) go learn quran nd arabic na cos ur mates dey der dey learn: alif, ba, ta etc u know hw those kids do it in ur hood na.
Re: Address To Ladies by Omolola1(f): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
do you always have to be so insultive? grin
Re: Address To Ladies by Tokotaya: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
Karmrash, you can do better. Try again.
Re: Address To Ladies by babyme1(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
This guy nearly re-arranged the little grammer i learnt in school. What happened to syntax,phonology and morphology of English tongue
Re: Address To Ladies by iice(f): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
Doesn't make sense but after several tries, i think i understand what the OP means.

How does the gf feel about the ex-bf?  That should help the present man have some clarity on the decision he will make
Re: Address To Ladies by 1102(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^
iice na ur own com worse pass sef~ angry angry
Re: Address To Ladies by iice(f): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2010
Lemme guess. . .your pen pals are away and you're bored.
Re: Address To Ladies by Ibomade1: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2010
@Poster pls repost in English
Re: Address To Ladies by Tosinville(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^in polish ni
Re: Address To Ladies by ds700(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2010
karmrash:

your audience ladies
if an ex boy friend of a lady is provokin a lady dat he was not succeded in havin sex wt her and thereafter another man is in datin, although d lady xplain dtail to d prsent man, dat she broke up because d guy demand for sex and she does want pre marital sex & d guy is stil dsturbin d lady, dat he has learnt his mstake! wat advice do u ve for the present man? your reaction

The poster said and I quote
“ If after a girl had told d guy that is trying to woo her that what ended her previous relationship with her ex was his demand for sex, and the toaster persisted,
What advice would you give such a toaster ? “

(Pardon me if am wrong***) AM NOT PERFECT!
Re: Address To Ladies by ds700(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2010
My advice is this,

if the guy is ready to abide by the rules and regulations (platonic relationship), he should spell it out to the girl so that they will get going.

And I must add here that “persistence wears out resistance… based on my experiences, my ex-girlfriends all said so (na only 2 sha) but @ d end of the day they almost drained me with excessive sex)

Although it looks as if my current woman wants to live up to expectations, TIME SHALL TELL (But come what may, she is the one for me.)
Re: Address To Ladies by LAGOS1976: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2010
more source please.
Re: Address To Ladies by LAGOS1976: 1:43am On Sep 03, 2010
go joor.
Re: Address To Ladies by newmusic: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2010
I think i understand a little bit.

A girl broke up with her ex-boyfriend cause he was disturbing her for sex.The present boyfriend is also disturbing her for sex but she said no,she explain to the present guy the reason she broke up with her ex.

And now the ex-boyfriend has decided to come back to the girl that he realises his mistake,lets be going out again,i agree with you that no sex.

Now the question of the OP is what advice can you give to the present boyfriend.

Just an idea,if i am correct.
Re: Address To Ladies by queeneve: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2010
This should be A REQUIREMENT to post on NAIRA,

The posters should have the ability to construct legible sentences before acquiring privileges to POST,

ooooh lawd,
Re: Address To Ladies by googles: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2010
Err. . . the only thing i can make out of the original post is dat the girl is not ready to shagg the present or past boyfriend so i advise whoever is posting

whether you are the present or the ex to respect her decision
Re: Address To Ladies by Eneyufuo: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2010
Explain well
Re: Address To Ladies by Rocktation(f): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
Hmmph. . .think i finally understand you. You're asking us to advice some guy, who's after a chick that broke up with another guy, that was troubling her for sex. But what kinda advice exactly d'you seek? Would you rather he rape her or what?

(1) (Reply)

Hug Or Kiss ؟ / Appreciating Nairaland. / How To Catch A Cheating Wife Or Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.