Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' (4831 Views)

Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by damesilver(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
The following words are not written with the base intent to discredit your persona or undermine your values. Rather, they are well meant advice borne out of love and a desire to help. I perceive that you are a young lady of bright mind, brimming with ideas and formative afterglow.

You are obsessed with fashion, romance, physical beauty, self-adulation, and a compulsive need for validation. Your desire for attention and admiration is now heightening to an unhealthy crescendo. You need to temperate this narcissistic incontinence. The influence of feministic ideological postulations is becoming an incentive to your simmering drive for perverse emancipation. You can channel this misdirected formative energy to a more positive fruitful end; without having to appear as a wheedler, only to practice what is in clear contrast to what you wish to put up as a public screen. Your words oftentimes belie the inner you.

I would have sent this address through a private mail but for what you are likely to think if an ordinary PM is coming from a male figure.

Yes, of course, you are free to do what you like and desire, but do not let what you desire out of youthful bloom cast you in a mound of a misshapen image.
Be simple and true. Greatness lies in simplicity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Is it your business People shaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by UyiIredia(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abeg, abeg, abeg, abeg make pesin come helep me press ignore for dis post.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Tallesty1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Is it your business People shaa
It is not urn business either

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Since this post is about her let me say this...you are an.intelligent lady but the rate you seek attention is alarming. You said something about your big booobs and I was amazed cos that shouldn't be coming from a young lady. I immediately checked your dp to see the boobs u want to reduce but I left disappointed cos they are smaller than mine. Stop spewing trash.

4 Likes

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by DanceVille: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lemme quickly comment before it grants frontPage..
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Since this post is about her let me say this...you are an.intelligent lady but the rate you seek attention is alarming. You said something about your big booobs and I was amazed cos that shouldn't be coming from a young lady. I immediately checked your dp to see the boobs u want to reduce but I left disappointed cos they are smaller than mine. Stop spewing trash.
lols women sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
123CarZ:

lols women sha
what? Just telling her the truth
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Lemme quickly comment before it grants frontPage..
you're not seriousgrin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by firstking01(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good Message For Her....
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by DanceVille: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
you're not seriousgrin
Haha...I'm really serious.

The op created this thread because he knows Mod's gonna take it to d homepage.

Just kidding!

How do u do?
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nigerians can give emselvs headache eh
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by mostHandsome01: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
*spreads mat* watching how tinz unfold in 3D
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Haha...I'm really serious.

The op created this thread because he knows Mod's gonna take it to d homepage.

Just kidding!

How do u do?
Fine thanksgrin

Its not bad to advice a sister
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
what? Just telling her the truth
Stupedinluv come and defend ur bobby size with proof pls. Lol
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Frei(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
lets hear her own part....

1 Like

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
123CarZ:

Stupedinluv come and defend ur bobby size with proof pls. Lol
leave her alone grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by 123CarZ(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringrin

We must carry out proper investigation grin
Stupedinluv:
gringrin

We must carry out proper investigation
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by samsam2019: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
It is not urn business either
and when and where did he put her matter for head?

Tell op he needs a life
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by samsam2019: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
] directly telling us you have a bigger boobs?

Nice marketing strategy. Killing the competition to grow your own business

You should work for apc gringrin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by samsam2019: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
123CarZ:

lols women sha
no mind her
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
samsam2019:
] directly telling us you have a bigger boobs?

Nice marketing strategy. Killing the competition to grow your own business

You should work for apc gringrin grin grin
You're wrong, I'm really small when its about boobs
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
samsam2019:
no mind her
who he for mind before
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:

And why were you amazed if i may ask?

Young ladies dont worry about their bodies?

Your boobs are bigger than mine? Sorry aint you Angelberry? pls pls am eating before i choke with laughter grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by AbrahamLincoln(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:

You ended up saying this aloud

"Stupedinluv, my boobs are bigger than yours"

Well done.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Your boobs are bigger than mine? Sorry aint you Angelberry? pls pls am eating before i choke with laughter grin
Be nicegrin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
AbrahamLincoln:

You ended up saying this aloud

"Stupedinluv, my boobs are bigger than yours"

Well done.

grin
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by hifaif1: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Worry about your soul, child!!! The nunnery beckons!!! I see it in your eyes!!! Come unto Him. Come unto the man in the Tabernacle!!!

1 Like

Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringrin
seems u've got lots of guys crushing on u. Though dey r doin it d wrong way.
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by Maxi112: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
angelberry! plz look for helmet, dey r coming after u
Re: Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' by KingRex1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Adonbliv u people.. Angelberry nd Stupindinluv drs only one way to support ur claims.. Pishurs or close d thread. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Nairaland Ladies Are Ugly / The Origin, Essence And Spiritual Implication Of Valentine Day / He Came Into My Room & Saw My W,et P,u.ssy He Quickly Took Off His Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.