Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Friends With Benefit. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefit. (23681 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefit. by adudu208(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2019
PHOTSEE:
You sew your period, so i don't really thing are, go to close chemist shop around you and ask for pregrency test skit not expenses just #100 and test your urine . and let know ok
Is this French or English?
I almost had headache reading this.
It is not a must to type in English.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by martius101(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2019
xendra:
these days? YES! because most of y'all got nothing else to offer

Likewise y'all too... nothing buy.....pekus
Re: Friends With Benefit. by LegitHustler: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2019
[s]
graceyramah:
I was lost at what to title this thread. Personally, I'm tired of relationships and all the lies and empty promises that comes with it. I've a guy I've been in an emotionally unavailable relationship with for years. It's been on and off since we don't owe each other anything. Recently, we got back together. He's everything I dislike in a guy...arrogant, talks before thinking, brags a lot, doesn't respect my decisions, but doesn't know I dislike him for these. He's handsome though with little cash, but who cares? He's full of shìt and I'm just stuck up with him. Guess it's because I'm not in any relationship.

Now here is the problem. He tells me of his escapades and his current relationship. This asshole and I had sex on Friday night and after the act, he started asking stupid questions like if he should be worried. I told him to have thought of that before diving in and he opened a drawer full of condoms. That he never goes in on a girl without protection, but didn't say why he did with me. Today makes it 4days since I had sex with him and I'm feeling pregnant. There's this discomfort I can't explain. My period started on Sunday, but the flow is abnormal.

Let me use this emoji to laugh away how I really feel right now grin grin 'cause I don't know what to do now.
[/s]

It is over. A morally destroyed society will welcome the anti-Christ
Re: Friends With Benefit. by oluwamile(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
That was the mistake I made. It's just 4days...Maybe, it's hormonal changes. Can't really tell if I can get pregnant that fast.
am a pharmacist,and pregnancy dnt come in such way,ur jst afraid and a little bit anxious,jst get a pregnancy test kit after 14days of intercourse,and ur good to go,mke sure u go for hepatitis test,hiv,nd any of these gonorrhoea or staph related diseases
Re: Friends With Benefit. by maxzzo1(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Belly don enter b4 u kno na 2months
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
That was the mistake I made. It's just 4days...Maybe, it's hormonal changes. Can't really tell if I can get pregnant that fast.

Fvcking a man without Condon, you stand the chance of losing everything as a lady.

- unplanned pregnancy.

-Your partner who keeps telling you about his other escapades will not be ready for you or will definitely be a deadbeat.

-Everyone will abandon you. You put your ambitions/ desires on hold cos you will have to work nd take responsibility of the child.

-You suffer the child by not raising him/her in a functional home where mom and dad are together.

-You deprive the child of complete childhood experience and happiness.

If you decide to take the abortion route:

- You may end up damaging your womb and take your empty life to stress another man (future husband) in the future.

I'm not even going to stress on the numerous diseases you can catch from fvcking a randy man/ men.

Not sure how many more awareness some women need for them to use protection or zip it till marriage.

Re: Friends With Benefit. by mikael3(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2019
xendra:
cheap ass bastard

dont go find a wife .....be looking for what to dig till you dig your grave.
Huh....you get bad mouth
Re: Friends With Benefit. by virus05(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
I was lost at what to title this thread. Personally, I'm tired of relationships and all the lies and empty promises that comes with it. I've a guy I've been in an emotionally unavailable relationship with for years. It's been on and off since we don't owe each other anything. Recently, we got back together. He's everything I dislike in a guy...arrogant, talks before thinking, brags a lot, doesn't respect my decisions, but doesn't know I dislike him for these. He's handsome though with little cash, but who cares? He's full of shìt and I'm just stuck up with him. Guess it's because I'm not in any relationship.

Now here is the problem. He tells me of his escapades and his current relationship. This asshole and I had sex on Friday night and after the act, he started asking stupid questions like if he should be worried. I told him to have thought of that before diving in and he opened a drawer full of condoms. That he never goes in on a girl without protection, but didn't say why he did with me. Today makes it 4days since I had sex with him and I'm feeling pregnant. There's this discomfort I can't explain. My period started on Sunday, but the flow is abnormal.

Let me use this emoji to laugh away how I really feel right now grin grin 'cause I don't know what to do now.
Girls = Confused set of human beings.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Okobana: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2019
You had sex on Friday and your menses started on Sunday.if this is true ,you can never be pregnant because at that point you had sex you were not ovulating
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2019
So while I was tossing and turning in bed on Friday you guys where fvcking,men some people are enjoying oh.how I fit just get GF cry
Re: Friends With Benefit. by COOL10(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
xendra:
ode ni yen.

FWB ehn what's your benefit?

having unprotected sex with an irresponsible idiot

He gives her the dick,she gives him the pussy. Now tell me how that isn't an equal trade undecided
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Taniaa:
Thank God I don't have worries like this

because you are not in a relationship??
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ashley34:
It is sold for #50 in my area
Interesting, I live in PH and things can be expensive here.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by xendra: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nasakwa:
you are the cheap ass bastard now. When he tells you his networth now you run to him and start sucking his dick. I dont know why broke ass girls like you with just only ass and breast to offer thinks every person you meet online is as broke as your father. Shediot
brother "brokerd" please go and make money and Bleep off my mention
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
PHOTSEE:
You sew your period, so i don't really thing are, go to close chemist shop around you and ask for pregrency test skit not expenses just #100 and test your urine . and let know ok
U can be pregnant nd still see ur period it happens in some cases.. I doubt if PTS can detect it so soon maybe a blood test...
Throwing up? Pains around d hips? Washere u mite be preggo!!!
Re: Friends With Benefit. by 2ruborn9ja(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Not all though
xendra:
these days? YES! because most of y'all got nothing else to offer
Re: Friends With Benefit. by COOL10(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
JimD:
Everything you dislike in a guy and you still keep fuckin him. Even let him insert his blockus without protection. Seems like you do have either self esteem issues or too emotionally clingy.

Nothing of such bro. It's no news most women fancy 'arrogant/bad' guys. They'll say they hate him one day,but end up bleeping him the next. And the cycle continues wink
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Awesome01(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
COOL10:

He gives her the dick,she gives him the pussy. Now tell me how that isn't an equal trade undecided

That stuff still baffles me about ladies reasoning. How can 2 separate human beings (male/female) have consensual sesx, and later one will feel she's did the other a favour.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by 2ruborn9ja(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Cool down, dont let fear pull you down. Go for medical checkup.
graceyramah:
I don't know. Can't run a test 'cause it's too soon to tell. I feel pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by meobizy(f): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
It’s either me, the OP or both of us are as confused as when I first heard the compliment ‘what a badly badly good job.’.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by PHOTSEE(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
adudu208:

Is this French or English?
I almost had headache reading this.
It is not a must to type in English.
Go get yourself some medick,doll. even if you can't read between lines ,lack comphension, no sense of contentuial meaning, get some logic amoung your finding. English master
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
But sincerely speaking I ain't tryna judge no one ..it just beats me d way we celebrate pre marital sex we just say it like its nothing...ahhh when we r suppose to bury our heads in shame..promiscuity now is nothing..d male folks see it as nothing nd with d kinda society we find ourselves gender role its really nothing but for d female folks its a big issue..I grew up with DAT mentality DAT as a woman u should keep urself dats ur dignity ....even if u now decide to have sex it's not something u should brag about its what u should b ashamed of

Den wen I see d way these girls come on social media to say shit I fear for d next generation!!! We are doomed o
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Amberon11: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nope, on the contrary, a woman gains money and other financial benefits + sex all for free. Tell me again, what does the man gain?
nuggarito:
A man gains alot from fwb but a woman looses more from it. It's a man's world.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Callertunez: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
"you are feeling pregnant" is it an emotion? gringrin Run go do the urine test
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:

Madame what is ur real nairaland username?
Re: Friends With Benefit. by COOL10(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Awesome01:

That stuff still baffles me about ladies reasoning. How can 2 separate human beings (male/female) have consensual sesx, and later one will feel she's did the other a favour.

Lol. It's the result of a social mental conditioning instilled in them from childhood making them see themselves as Princesses and Angels,while the men are disposable sources of exploitation. This makes them believe there's something so special about their pussies(a sexual goldmine maybe cheesy) and whenever they have sex,they believe they're favouring the guy in some way. Yet they're the same ones who moan all sorts of nonsense while getting f*ucked,that even the devil will be ashamed of cheesy. Yet we're supposedly the ones who gain more from sex.

It's a warped pattern of thinking,really

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
You can't be pregnant and still see menstrual blood. You're not pregnant!
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Amberon11:
Nope, on the contrary, a woman gains money and other financial benefits + sex all for free. Tell me again, what does the man gain?
bragging rights I guess cheesy
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Jaemes(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Foolish
Re: Friends With Benefit. by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmmmmm, are you serious for real?
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Donlexino(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
MCFRESH:

I guezz the guy name is *henry* am I right?
Guy u nor well oh! so na only people with that name dey behave like that abi? u need better cane ah swear
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
I can't explain. The only obvious one is throwing up and pains around the hip. Maybe I'm worring for nothing.

You have typhoid fever and you're worrying about pregnancy. Oya bend down your head and collect this knock...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.