Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Friends With Benefit. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefit. (23739 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Stanleysteno(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are feeling pregnant? Are we the ones that slept with you

I just tire for this kind story ooo... the one wey dey pain me pass na, we no dey know when dem want enter the gbege, na when kasala don burst, dem go just carry the gbege story come dump for nairaland..... friends with benefits wey I no benefit from, how it take concern me??

Re: Friends With Benefit. by joe4christ(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mumchloe:
But sincerely speaking I ain't tryna judge no one ..it just beats me d way we celebrate pre marital sex we just say it like its nothing...ahhh when we r suppose to bury our heads in shame..promiscuity now is nothing..d male folks see it as nothing nd with d kinda society we find ourselves gender role its really nothing but for d female folks its a big issue..I grew up with DAT mentality DAT as a woman u should keep urself dats ur dignity ....even if u now decide to have sex it's not something u should brag about its what u should b ashamed of

Den wen I see d way these girls come on social media to say shit I fear for d next generation!!! We are doomed o

The world is fast evolving. You don't expect people to be living a primitive life of almost 2000+ years ago. Don't use the lifestyle of the past as standard for judging the present.
The only thing that is wrong in all standard is actions directed towards hurting another.

But moral standards changes over time. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Oyindidi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
xynerise:

What do men gain from it? undecided
Sex na, what else this kids sabi?
Re: Friends With Benefit. by pointblank247(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
That was the mistake I made. It's just 4days...Maybe, it's hormonal changes. Can't really tell if I can get pregnant that fast.
the unwanted pregnancies come much faster than that even. Yeea you can't trust an unwanted pregnancy from and unwanted man when you start messing around with out condom
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
joe4christ:

The world is fast evolving. You don't expect people to be living a primitive life of almost 2000+ years ago. Don't use the lifestyle of the past as standard for judging the present.
The only thing that is wrong in all standard is actions directed towards hurting another.

But moral standards changes over time. Thank you!
Of course it changes overtime. Change is d only constant tin its not static...like I said m not judging m just saying DAT d moral decadence is becoming alarming....d moral standard is changing dats y we r having more unwanted pregnancies, deadly diseases, more rates of abortions nd deaths...I just feel if we could hold back a little things would be better..its just my opinion tho nd I Dont intend forcing it on u
Re: Friends With Benefit. by adudu208(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
PHOTSEE:

Go get yourself some medick,doll. even if you can't read between lines ,lack comphension, no sense of contentuial meaning, get some logic amoung your finding. English master
Please stop typing. You need serious English lessons.
Do not worry about finances, i will pay for the English lessons
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Fasule96: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
GO TEST FOR STD'S STRAIGHT UP!!!!
Any weird things occuring after a few days is most likely a sign of something buh probably not too serious thou with proper response
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
I can't explain. The only obvious one is throwing up and pains around the hip. Maybe I'm worring for nothing.

You have typhoid and you're worrying about pregnancy. Oya bend down your head and collect this knock...
Re: Friends With Benefit. by wizkitvick(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
adudu208:

savage!!
Re: Friends With Benefit. by PHOTSEE(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
adudu208:

F*CK oooooooff boi
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Awesome01(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2019
COOL10:

Lol. It's the result of a social mental conditioning instilled in them from childhood making them see themselves as Princesses and Angels,while the men are disposable sources of exploitation. This makes them believe there's something so special about their pussies(a sexual goldmine maybe cheesy) and whenever they have sex,they believe they're favouring the guy in some way. Yet they're the same ones who moan all sorts of nonsense while getting f*ucked,that even the devil will be ashamed of cheesy. Yet we're supposedly the ones who gain more from sex.

It's a warped pattern of thinking,really

The thing tire me, I swear
Re: Friends With Benefit. by joe4christ(m): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Mumchloe:

Of course it changes overtime. Change is d only constant tin its not static...like I said m not judging m just saying DAT d moral decadence is becoming alarming....d moral standard is changing dats y we r having more unwanted pregnancies, deadly diseases, more rates of abortions nd deaths...I just feel if we could hold back a little things would be better..its just my opinion tho nd I Dont intend forcing it on u

I beg to differ. Technology is already advancing enough that the word "impossible" is becoming vague. In years from now, abortion will be unnecessary sef, cos birth control system would be effective enough that getting pregnant will have to be a conscious effort and tasks to achieve. The world will become a more organized global village with a easy livelihood
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
joe4christ:

I beg to differ. Technology is already advancing enough that the word "impossible" is becoming vague. In years from now, abortion will be unnecessary sef, cos birth control system would be effective enough that getting pregnant will have to be a conscious effort and tasks to achieve. The world will become a more organized global village with a easy livelihood

OK.. Nd d other things DAT comes with unprotected sex?d more technological we become d more our problems... If with d present rate of technology, globalization nd civilization d world hasn't become a more organized global village den I doubt if we would ever get there .
Re: Friends With Benefit. by joe4christ(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mumchloe:

OK.. Nd d other things DAT comes with unprotected sex?d more technological we become d more our problems... If with d present rate of technology, globalization nd civilization d world hasn't become a more organized global village den I doubt if we would ever get there .

My dear, our civilization is still at "toddler" stage compared to it's potential and capacity.
As we advance technologically and scientifically, we will get answers to all basic questions of life as we know it, and when we get to that stage, we will be able to solve all problems of life. There will be no more impossibility. We will have cure for every sickness. Our Government and technology will be so advanced and organized so much that our daily activities will be so calculated and predictable. Life will be so ease, I can bet by then our mind will be so enlightened that there won't be room for discrimination. And the gap between the rich and the poor will be so slim that it will appear non existent.

There will be a world new order and humanity will be better for it!

Ive seen this day, so I'm sure it's not mere prediction. Its happening now!
Re: Friends With Benefit. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
xendra:
cheap ass bastard

dont go find a wife .....be looking for what to dig till you dig your grave.
You're too over reactive, can't you pass on your message with milk of conscience and compassion, is it a must you respond to every sarcasm? Girl chill ooo, the world ought not to be this mean, sometimes laugh over nasty stuff and move on.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by xendra: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You're too over reactive, can't you pass on your message with milk of conscience and compassion, is it a must you respond to every sarcasm? Girl chill ooo, the world ought not to be this mean, sometimes laugh over nasty stuff and move on.
and his reply to her was with "milk of conscience " ABI? or you men will die if you advice each other right?
Re: Friends With Benefit. by xendra: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
joe4christ:

My dear, our civilization is still at "toddler" stage compared to it's potential and capacity.
As we advance technologically and scientifically, we will get answers to all basic questions of life as we know it, and when we get to that stage, we will be able to solve all problems of life. There will be no more impossibility. We will have cure for every sickness. Our Government and technology will be so advanced and organized so much that our daily activities will be so calculated and predictable. Life will be so ease, I can bet by then our mind will be so enlightened that there won't be room for discrimination. And the gap between the rich and the poor will be so slim that it will appear non existent.

There will be a world new order and humanity will be better for it!

Ive seen this day, so I'm sure it's not mere prediction. Its happening now!
yea! That's the period after the rapture, the bible mentioned it cheesy
Re: Friends With Benefit. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
xendra:
and his reply to her was with "milk of conscience " ABI? or you men will die if you advice each other right?
please forgive men, you're always on our neck, I wonder why and how that one man offended you so severely to an extent you spread the aggression across board, all men are not devils, good ones still abound. I love you. kiss
Re: Friends With Benefit. by joe4christ(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
xendra:
yea! That's the period after the rapture, the bible mentioned it cheesy

Hahahahaha. You got me there. Lolz! grin
Re: Friends With Benefit. by joe4christ(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
please forgive men, you're always on our neck, I wonder why and how that one man offended you so severely to an extent you spread the aggression across board, all men are not devils, good ones still abound. I love you. kiss

Now she's gonna so hate you for saying "I love you". She sound so pained and heart broken! grin
Re: Friends With Benefit. by xendra: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by PHOTSEE(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
FortuneDeGreat:
FortuneDeGreat:

Did you just said you love her and not just you like her? this is touching.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
PHOTSEE:
[color=#770077][/color]
Did you just said you love her and not just you like her? this is touching.
And I mean every bit of it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Do You Believe In The Concept Of Emotional Cheating? / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.