Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends (2680 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by realmedia(f): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
A brave woman decided to make her feelings known to a man she liked and she has given her Twitter followers feedback three months after she decided to shoot her shot.

Kayla slid into the man's DM to indicate interest in him. Fortunately, he felt the same way and the rest, they say, is history.

The couple are now dating and have been touring the world together.

Full story and photo >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/woman-shoots-her-shot-and-heres-how-it.html

Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by meobizy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
This story looks fake.
Why are they both light skinned and attractive?
This is a potential front page topic.
For some reason I believe this news is old.
Anyway...
SPACE FOR SALE.
Hold your eleventy billion naira.
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
cool
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by Davash222(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Few minutes after Nigeria girl slide to your DM...

Nigeria girl: Please can I ask for a Favour?

Me: Which favour Favour died last two years Biko.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Davash222:

grin
Davash222:

Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by Cope1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Operation shoot ur shot.
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by anochuko01(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
post pictures of yourself in tuxedo, flashy cars and fancy eatries and see how fast theyll slide into your bed...not even dm

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by stefanweeks: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ladies if you wanna shoot shot

Please use AK 47 not some Akwa made cut to size
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin oloshos everywhere

Come and sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by LarryBee1k: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yuo

1 Like

Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
HerTotoCryRun:
Hoe was like "Hello sweetboy, your crazy tweets tho "

Me: who diis pls

Hoe: blah blah blah

Me: blah blah blah...

5mins later

Hoe: Pls send me #1000 mtn

Me: On one condition

Hoe : what

Me: Send me a pic of your punnnna with your finger inside wink

Hoe blocked me.

If she was white things would have been different

Nonsence and Hungry naija Hoes
some white women are h0es tho undecided

# just saying
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Davash222:

Lmaoooooooo I died.
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
HerTotoCryRun:
but not hungry
Who tell you that one? undecided
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by meobizy(f): 1:43am On Mar 14, 2019
LarryBee1k:
I no just understand that picture.
What the -- who is that?
Why is it blurry?
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by femi4: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Naija girls sabi shoot hungry shot like "I need 20k to complete my accommodation"

1 Like

Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by LarryBee1k: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2019
meobizy:
I no just understand that picture. What the -- who is that? Why is it blurry?

It's for something that is very funny. The comment is funny
Re: Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends by lilmax(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2019
..... I've been there

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. / 5 Easy Ways To F**uck A Lady Professionally In Public / Should I Give Her A Second Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.