Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? (47740 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:43am On Mar 17, 2019
crunchyg:

Hhhmm you are so arsh undecided
It's not my intention! Sorry if that's how you feel

Just trying to crack some ribs
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by crunchyg: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

It's not my intention! Sorry if that's how you feel

Just trying to crack some ribs
Don't mind me jare, I was also trying to crack some ribs like you, that was why I used "arsh instead of harsh" grin happy Sunday dear

2 Likes

Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by dante0147: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
hayzed1090:

I pity ur children

You bring my children into a conversation that wasn’t referring to you or your children in anyway... I don’t blame you I am sure a wh0re gave birth to you cause only a child of a prostitute reason the way you reason.. And if by ANY CHANCE you see your filthy smelling kitty prostitute of a mother ask if you aren’t a bastard because you just behaved like one ... YOU STUPID HUNGRY IGNORANT WALKING SPERM!!!
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by northvietnam(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2019
jericco1:

this is unnecessary guy, if you have reasonable advice, give otherwise GTFO
BTW no course is "ordinary"......

U sound like you had a degree pass grin
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by dante0147: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Jiang:

You are very arrogant, You won't go far, you look down on people too much,

You don’t know me you say I am arrogant? If you are too quick to judge people without getting to know them Mehn that means it’s you who won’t go far in life ...So because of my stand on third degree holders you say I look down on people too much like as if we have ever met lol... If you can say that to me why can’t you write a full book about banks who reject second class degree holders lower division !
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2019
dante0147:

You don’t know me you say I am arrogant? If you are too quick to judge people without getting to know them Mehn that means it’s you who won’t go far in life ...So because of my stand on third degree holders you say I look down on people too much like as if we have ever met lol... If you can say that to me why can’t you write a full book about banks who reject second class degree holders lower division !

Just go read ur reply to everybody here slowly & you will understand how shitty ur character is. You reek of pride, You feel u are better than everyone. You get down from ur high horse & speak as nice as possible, they did not make third class by choice, more so they might even have more potential than you. I have not met you before, but if this is how you normally behave, nobody will wish to meet but people who want to grovel at ur feet while you step on them

2 Likes

Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by imegi: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jiang:

Oppai crusader Kota, lover of パンツ, & the greatest super hero of all time
still can:t beat naruto/sasuke... i neva d anime sha
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by jericco1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
northvietnam:

U sound like you had a degree pass grin

I graduated with a 3.81 CGPA. it's up to you to decide. the fact remains that we shouldn't look down on anybody. my current employer had a third class

3 Likes

Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by northvietnam(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
jericco1:

I graduated with a 3.81 CGPA. it's up to you to decide. the fact remains that we shouldn't look down on anybody. my current employer had a third class

In what discipline

Cuz am sure it's not pol sci.
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
dante0147:

You bring my children into a conversation that wasn’t referring to you or your children in anyway... I don’t blame you I am sure a wh0re gave birth to you cause only a child of a prostitute reason the way you reason.. And if by ANY CHANCE you see your filthy smelling kitty prostitute of a mother ask if you aren’t a bastard because you just behaved like one ... YOU STUPID HUNGRY IGNORANT WALKING SPERM!!!
shut up, he told u d truth. u r notin but an arrogant and hungry walking sperm.
u always lack sense here.
So close ur brown teeth now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by Ejadike(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
mide419:

Hi,
Please see below our Undergraduate and Post Graduate entry requirements.
The tuition fees are on the attached course lists.
We have 3 intakes in a year - January, May and September (September is the Major Intake
when most courses are available)
We have a Campus in Coventry (All Courses) , Scarborough (Undergraduate with low tuition and
flexible entry requirements) and London (our Business Campus - students interested in the
London Campus Business courses and MBA will not be required to have years of experience to
be admitted)
We accept As and Bs in WAEC/WASSC, NECO, GCE, IGCSE + A Levels result and
other accepted country specific O'Level results directly into year 1.
Please note that we now accept applications from under 18 applicants (17,16,15 - subject to
approval) directly into year 1.
Our students do not need to write IELTS provided they have at least an C6 English Language
result in their O'Level result. (Please send only your WAEC, NECO or GCE result if you have
one. DO NOT SEND BOTH WAEC AND IELTS)
We accept 2:1 and 2:2 for postgraduate studies. Students with a 3rd class go to the 3rd year of
related courses in Scarborough and CU Coventry, get a brand new degree after one year from a
list of related courses (attached) and proceed for their masters.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if your application is rejected just to be sure as some
applications are rejected because of badly written personal statement or when it is
impossible to contact a student.
We also offer one year top up program for registered nurses and HND holders and we also offer
the Global Leaders program which afford our students opportunity to travel outside of the UK
during their study with us.
The following courses were previously available to UK/EU students only, but will now be
available to international students:
• BSc Adult Nursing
• BSc Children and Young People’s Nursing
• BSc Learning Disabilities Nursing
• BSc Mental Health Nursing
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further inquiries 07030246270 (whatsapp available)
Thank you.
Regards,
how much for hnd top up? I don't have the strength to add you on WhatsApp else your price is reasonable enough.
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by Mitchsin(f): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=lonelydora post=76700150]Whatever your plan is, always remember the world is run by people who didn't go to school.

Don't lose your self-esteem. A friend of mine who had 3rd class back in school now employs some of his classmates who had 1.1, 2.1, and 2.2 in his group of companies Uhhm,this one deep o.
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by nnahernest(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2020
WhatsApp me let me advice you 07039476669

quote author=twentyk post=76691296]Hi, I finished with a Third Class degree in a Federal university and my question is, can I do masters or other higher qualifications.... [/quote]
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by Strech(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by Ifedayosteven(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2020
twentyk:
Hi, I finished with a Third Class degree in a Federal university and my question is, can I do masters or other higher qualifications....
DM me. Check my signature.
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by WaleTravelsandT(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yes you can do masters in Turkey
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by WaleTravelsandT(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yes you can do your masters in Turkey DM me
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by WaleTravelsandT(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yes you can DM me

quote author=twentyk post=76691296]Hi, I finished with a Third Class degree in a Federal university and my question is, can I do masters or other higher qualifications.... [/quote]
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by WaleTravelsandT(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yes you can DM me
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by WaleTravelsandT(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2020
Yes you can but not in Nigeria, you can in Turkey DM me for more info
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by Funky88: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
WaleTravelsandT:
Yes you can but not in Nigeria, you can in Turkey DM me for more info

What about in UK?
Re: Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? by HRMK: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Davash222:
Go and learn trade!!!
u think a total dollard in school could make it in biz?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.