Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback (4332 Views)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
to me this what happen when you drink bleaching cream.. you bath with bleaching cream.. you use bleaching cream as your groundnut oil... you use bleaching cream as dettol

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by falcon01: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
this one no be bleaching, this na enjoyment
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by CosmicPhoenix: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
@op,is it the same person
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
@op,is it the same person
yes she is the same person
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by CosmicPhoenix: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
the bleaching force is strong with her

ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
yes she is the same person
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Actuarydeji(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hmmm! The of inferior within the black race call for serious attention. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by daddytime(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Didn't we all wished Buhari's initial change was this obvious?

This is the original change....

1 Like

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Officialgarri: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
But now she looks better . The bleaching is good on her . Forget any inferiority crap talks...

Actuarydeji:
Hmmm! The of inferior within the black race call for serious attention. It is well.
Inferiority u say because she decided to look better.
What's the difference between someone who bleached and someone who wears fake or another human's hair ?

7 Likes

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by dayleke: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the bleaching force is strong with her

May the force be with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by peteruuu(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
BLACK is beautiful.
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Jcole1985(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
A girl who puts make up on her face has no right to criticise another who bleached

1 Like

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by popweezy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Since most naija ladies are obsessed with this bleaching of a thing, i have decided to always check the colour of those lips in between her laps before i can be convinced if the fairness is real or fake...
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Gavorche: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
To be honest she looks more pretty, attractive and classy.
may be black is not really beautiful
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Whitening craft
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by LarryBee1k: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yuo
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
\:
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by izospindle(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
When house girl turn to madam grin
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by kingxsamz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good thing she bleached...cus she was FWUGLY...

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
are u sure theythe same ladies?
shape of the nose look diffrent though
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by careytommy37(m): 3:46am On Mar 17, 2019
I don't think they are the same person.
Check the forehead, the nose
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by googi: 4:10am On Mar 17, 2019
Any abomination can be justified today.

Yes, you can use make-up to heighten your natural beauty. No matter how ugly you are, the way you carry yourself, dress and steps confidently matter most.

Yesterday, Sudanese ladies were dark black and ugly to some. Today, they are models and magazine front covers.

Apart from the detrimental health effect of bleaching, it is expensive to maintain and inconvenient in too many ways, including lying down or body to body contact.

Officialgarri:
But now she looks better . The bleaching is good on her . Forget any inferiority crap talks...

What's the difference between someone who bleached and someone who wears fake or another human's hair ?

2 Likes

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by abbeyty(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

You call bleaching look better? She can still look better without bleaching her skin

1 Like

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2019
careytommy37:
I don't think they are the same person.
Check the forehead, the nose
they are the same person oga
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2019
peteruuu:
BLACK is beautiful.
Excuse me! Are u refering to that black i'm seeing up there?
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Left Nigeria for 5 years and came back. It seems everyone is quite fair in complexion. I thought my head was deceiving me until I remember the 10 years challenge.
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Offpoint1: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2019
This what we expected from buhari, instead we had the picture switched.
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Zombicmodz: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:
are u sure theythe same ladies?
shape of the nose look diffrent though

You deserve an award for eagle eyes.

These bloggers are from hell
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Obudupikin: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Not the same person. Different shape of nose.
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Zombicmodz:

lol bloggers can lie pass lai muhammed jus to gain trafficcheesy. Even if someone dey bleach u will still see some facial resemblance.
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Zombicmodz:

me blogger?
i no wan expose the face book handle of the girl.. here is another throwback pic of her

Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:
lol bloggers can lie pass lai muhammed jus to gain trafficcheesy. Even if someone dey bleach u will still see some facial resemblance.
oga shut up.. which traffic?
you see me add any link to the thread?
ahbg get out

you no get eye.. the only thing your brain sabi dissect na ukwu
Re: Explain This Thing Please.. Just 4 Years Throwback by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2019
the second pics na too much photo editor.. she's still dark

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help: My Fiancee And I Both Have AS Genotype. / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian / Memes Single Peeps Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.