Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position (7746 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like This With Gym Instructor ā€“ What Would Be Your Reaction? / Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by ty4real123: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
What would you do or what would be your reaction if you see your wife on your matrimonial bed with another man.which option would you go for?

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
f

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by lilmax(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
that's the carpenter.... they were testing the furniture she bought I guess, I love her embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by dingbang(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
Video their ass and put online .. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by donbachi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fry them eggs and walk away
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by raphretle: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
All I will say is: Ah!! chairman sorry for the interruption... I will just pick up something n walk away...
when they are done I guess she knows what to do... cuz I got no business with the man

9 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
ty4real123:
What would you do or what would be your reaction if you see your wife on your matrimonial bed with another man.which option would you go for?
nothing .. i will act like nothing happened ..so when it is my turn to cheat , she no go dey yarn me super story
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Preator: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
biGDhAp:
nothing .. i will act like nothing happened ..so when it is my turn to cheat , she no go dey yarn me super story
Bad guy. Life wey no hard
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by MissRaine69(f): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Life is way too short to be stressing about things like this. I know and I walk

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Just start pimping her. But I personally don't cheating too serious
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by grandstar(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Best thing to do is to walk away else you'll find yourself in prison if not careful
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by OriginalCopy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
I will just make sure the guy is using protection, then leave them to continue from where they stopped angry
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by suxkill: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Rip to both of them

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by twentyk(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
I will just go and sit down somewhere, light up and try to think I guess...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Preator:
Bad guy. Life wey no hard
abi na ..
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Treasure17(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Just walk away man. It's over.
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by DayDreamer05(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
1. Just Walk Away.

I cant commit murder over a cheating spouse and eventually ends up in jail.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Fidelismaria: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Join them for a three*some....

Check my signature
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Omoboricash(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
I'm walking away from trouble in my life, I'm walking away

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Zither(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
Take the first option ā€” walk away. Why put your whole life in a mess because of a cheating woman?
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by placeofallure(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
In Craig David's voice.. I'm walking away..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by EbukaHades10(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
MissRaine69:
U very smart

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by tobechi20(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Snap them and upload on facebook
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Makaveli217(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Wisfem: 12:52am On Mar 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
there are billions of women out there looking for companion so it is unwise to fighter and kill your self for a lady who may even leave your kids to live a mega life style when you dies so let's be smart for ones and think for productivity
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by MissRaine69(f): 1:52am On Mar 18, 2019
Wisfem:
there are billions of women out there looking for companion so it is unwise to fighter and kill your self for a lady who may even leave your kids to live a mega life style when you dies so let's be smart for ones and think for productivity
I believe I chose the option that gave me the least amount of stress which was walking so your point is what exactly? Agreeing or disagreeing? A bit confused there.
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by MissRaine69(f): 1:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Makaveli217:
Snaping and uploading on facebook is for kids, i'll just call some homies tell e'm i'm having a party, then sit back and watch as they G-bang her, after that i kick her ass out.
They g-bang in prison too!
Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 18, 2019
I'd light it up first to reason on the way forward

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by Onyenna(m): 5:36am On Mar 18, 2019

Re: What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:25am On Mar 18, 2019
It's very dicey ooo.

Better to pray not to experience it.

You can't tell what you may do.

If you love your woman and know divorce is not an option for you - especially because of your kids...

The decision won't be about you alone.

But I'm so gonna break that dude ... I MEAN BREAK! angry angry

There's no option with a baseball bat undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iā€™m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions / Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / What Perfume Do You Use And Can Recommend To Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.