Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions (7754 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by CallMeDrino: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
According to a Canada-based lady simply identified as Adanna on popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter; “Decided I’m no longer a feminist”

Below are some user's reaction to her declaration.

https://twitter.com/Lady_valw/status/1212022144772825089?s=19

Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by romeorailss: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
The word feminism has been bastardised .
[b][/b]

Initially there were good intentions until misandrists took over angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by CallMeDrino: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
More

Lalasticlala

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Taiwo20(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Love to yii Ori e Danu

Love/Rod don mess up her brain
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Olalan(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Feminist that don't really know what they want........asking for equal rights, yet would run away from footing the bills equally

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by habsydiamond(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
When the feminist turns born again grin grin grin.... Westin we go call original feminist na female sadist undecided cos dem dey hate men with passion

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by ojun50(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bolanla pepper them
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by lilmax(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lol feminist logic: a woman can be whatever she wants to be as long she's happy and not forced

A woman then choose to be a wife,want to cook and take care of the children, she's very happy doing it

Feminists in Nigeria: she's a fool grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by chigoizie7(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
I no just get strength to talk
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by boiz2men(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
I don't Care if she's a feminist or not but there can only be one lead captain in this ship. And its certainly not her...m

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by MJBOLT: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
i'm glad she's no longer a feminist man hater
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ouch, this hurts...I feel she was bullied by other feminists to drop her feminine nature. And she felt uncomfortable with the attempt of eschewing her femininity...

You will be missed dearie cry cry
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by rosy1992(f): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
This one doesnt know what she is doing.

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by EngrMarve(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hahaha ha. Something has happened
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by donbachi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
if she like make she be yeminist,reminist and co...e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Jodha(f): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ignorant people are taking feminism to another level.....
Feminism is based on advocating for equality for women..

Some ignorant persons take feminism as "hatred for men" or something....

That comment is right...she really don receive better gbola ....

4 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by drips8(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Today, Majority of feminists are simply noise makers on the internet.

Feminism is good if it means fighting for equal rights and freedom, not the annoying ones with "women rock" or the "future is female" slogan chanters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by lalanice(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
She never really knew what feminism stands for, she was just men-hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
I will like to know the part of feminism that said;

1. Don't fck.
2. Don't cook (for your man).

Maybe that will make me understand the Nigerian male response to topics like this.

11 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Olalan:
Feminist that don't really know what they want........asking for equal rights, yet would run away from footing the bills equally

How sure are you about what you typed any facts to back this up. Did you take a feminist out and she told you to pay bills... This lie is getting old.

2 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
pocohantas:
I will like to know the part of feminism that said;

1. Don't fck.
2. Don't cook (for your man).

Maybe that will make me understand the Nigerian male response to topics like this.

Some feminist and feminist haters are all confused.

They just jump into the popular anti feminism slogan without knowing about the movement to say rubbish them full NL and twitter.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:
Ignorant people are taking feminism to another level.....
Feminism is based on advocating for equality for women..

Some ignorant persons take feminism as "hatred for men" or something....

That comment is right...she really don receive better gbola ....
I don't even think she was sure of what she stood for angry

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Jodha(f): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't even think she was sure of what she stood for angry

Confused beings everywhere...

1 Like

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by GraGra247(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nairaland feminists have jumped on this thread and deliberately try to mellow their hardline feminist stand against men just to make feminism look appealing.

We cannot be deceived. We know who you you are.

Feminism wants equal privileges and not equal responsibility.

Feminism teaches subtle hatred and disrespect for men.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
GraGra247:
Nairaland feminists have jumped on this thread and deliberately try to mellow their hardline feminist stand against men just to make feminism look appealing.

We cannot be deceived. We know who you you are.

Feminism wants equal privileges and not equal responsibility.

Feminism teaches subtle hatred and disrespect for men.

Feminism is not misandry google is your friend.

How can you have a right ir privilege without respinsiblity does it make sense to you.

I won't respect you just for having a phennis that does not mean I hate you or disrespect you I am under no obligation to respect you because of your genitals.
You just have to earn it like everyone else. Speaking for your right and how men have took advantage of the systen and calling for a change from male oppressors is not hatred.

5 Likes

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Cuccitini(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
She has been Dickmatized to her real state of man. someone say they want equality but are not ready to respect the opposite sex, which is the greatest accolades an African women can get anywhere if she respect her man. Abeg make nobody (feminist) quotes me oooo let be guided Ogun will not kill us on the eve of our wedding ooo
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Headlesschicken(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
undecided Mediocre conversation...
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by GraGra247(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

How can you have a right ir privilege without respinsiblity does it make sense to you.

I won't respect you just for having a phennis that does not mean I hate you or disrespect you I am under no obligation to respect you because of your genitals.
You just have to earn it like everyone else. Speaking for your right and how men have took advantage of the systen and calling for a change from male oppressors is not hatred.

I can't be deceived by a feminist sounding diplomatic to gain trust.

You and I know the your explanations above are totally unrelated to my statements regarding feminists.

Just forget it. Continue to be who you are. I'm not bothered. You will all come to someday.

Just understand that not all men are deceived.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
GraGra247:

I can't be deceived by a feminist sounding diplomatic to gain trust.

You and I know the your explanations above are totally unrelated to my statements regarding feminists.

Just forget it. Continue to be who you are. I'm not bothered. You will all come to someday.

Just understand that not all men are deceived.
Who wants to deceive men
Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Novemberaura(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Feminists are people i immigrate to avoid. Abiet I can relate with what they're trying to achieve, it's difficult training a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman only to be confronted by a feminist who feels otherwise. Certainly I will enjoy a world when where we're moving in on direction with our roles whether gender or position based.

All my life I'm designed trained built and tutored to play a manly role in the my family now a feminist will oppose all this off course this a problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer A Feminist - Lady Declares. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Jaksmillioniar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Smart People Watch at Night [Picture] / Here's My Achievement In School / PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.