Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? (38218 Views)

What Was Obasanjo's Nationality Before Nigeria Supposedly Gained Independence / Why Was Obasanjo So Mean? / Was Obasanjo Fathered By Police Officer Onyejekwe? A Myth Buster In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by olas24u(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ugosample:

true

But the Chinese people lifted were educated and their educational system have new tight for a long time

Nigeria education has been destroyed
If China and India could improve and increase it's literacy rates.its very possible here by using mother tongue to teach engineering and sciences or STEM.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by Ugosample(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
olas24u:

If China and India could improve and increase it's literacy rates.its very possible here by using mother tongue to teach engineering and sciences or STEM.

You are one of those "mother tongue" people

I see.

Look, the people are NOT ready to, nor are they capable of doing anything

The Indians are willing to move, so they are moving
the rest of the world is ready to move and are still moving

Africa is doomed and finished because of the kind of people who inhabit that decrepit land undecided

Call me a pessimist, but that's just the way it is.

The value system have been destroyed so much that misfits and criminals and morally bankrupt fools are the ones in the spotlight And whom the youth look up to

I like your optimism, but right now, and in the near future, Nigeria is not going anywhere
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by benson1411: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gazzy88:
So you mean since 1960 that we got independence, it doesn't occur to you why that visits were patterned in those manners. Something isn't right with those circumstantial visits.

Stop wasting your time on that useless idiot..
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by Biodun556(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gazzy88:
I was checking something online some minutes ago and i stumbled on this particular article which shows that the only time any American president ever visited Nigeria was during obasanjo presidency since independence. From Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton to George Bush. Why is it so?

Because Obasanjo believes in playing to the gallery.

A lot of international sports and conferences were held in Nigeria during his tenure.

Remember CHOGM, All African game, Nigeria 1999 etc.

He was Nigeria most travel president. The man believe too much in show off.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by kiix(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
YourFreedom:

You are into paid surveys online business . You do not need to lie to get ahead. Change

My brother, I am not into paid surveys and I do NOT lie. I only need 80 respondents and hoping that fellow Nigerians here can assist.

Funny enough, a number of people here are really helping of which I am GRATEFUL! I am 50% there already. I will appreciate if you can also add your voice to this survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ioc-brand

Thanks anyway for the love.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by Naijiant: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Obasanjo works for the CIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by BoboKush(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gucciboss:

You do not know the history of Boko haram and Militancy.
Google it, then come back and read my comment again.

I don tel u finish
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by jadeliyi(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2019
I know more about my people and my origin am not some who claim to be what i am not
BoboKush:

What did u knw

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by orisa37: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Obasanjo is The First and Only Militarily Transformed Democrat ever produced in Africa.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by orisa37: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2019
His Governance and Management Practice is too good for Learning.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by orisa37: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2019
oyebanji44:
Obj's one aim in life is to make this nation a truly democratic country.he believed that in Nigeria, national loyalties were stronger than tribal ones.And this was one of the reasons why majority of the yorubas disliked him grin grin

Obj is a Miracle Box.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? by orisa37: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Babalegba:
President carter visited Nigeria in 1978

God bless Obj.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings / Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.