Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! (1544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by teee: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2007
Hello gorgeous guys and ladies,

benn having this peculiar problem, approaching girls aint the issue i got all d confidence required, i can holla any girl anywhere anytime

but,

After all the talk talk, i find it hard to continue. It just dont end there does it?
Re: Help! by bluenubian(f): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2007
teee:

but,

After all the talk talk, i find it to continue its all a oneday thing and thats it, help what do i do next?
abeg clarify your post, it doesnt make a lotta sense
Re: Help! by teee: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
see i no send u here make u come yab me oooooooooo

if u wan contribute abeg contribute else Fashiiiiiiiiiiii!
Re: Help! by atiku07(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2007
@tee

naso she dey do she is not always straight to the point that is her biggest problem na so dem dey spoil ppl post

see just have confidence and be ur self
Re: Help! by teee: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2007
abeg thank you brother no mind dem bizzy body
Re: Help! by Chiangel1(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
teee:

Hello gorgeous guys and ladies,

benn having this peculiar problem, approaching girls aint the issue i got all d confidence required, i can holla any girl anywhere anytime

but,

After all the talk talk, i find it to continue its all a oneday thing and thats it, help what do i do next?
Am sorry but i dont get wat u mean by after all d talk talk , i find it to continue. Wat continues?
Re: Help! by teee: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2007
oh good point was eating and typing will modify it now
Re: Help! by bluenubian(f): 2:31am On Apr 27, 2007
atiku07:

@tee

naso she dey do she is not always straight to the point that is her biggest problem na so them dey spoil people post

see just have confidence and be your self

*hiss* see birds of the same feather, u sef no get sense

teee:

see i no send u here make u come yab me oooooooooo

if u wan contribute abeg contribute else Fashiiiiiiiiiiii!

where was i yabbing u?, abi u want me to yab u forreal
Re: Help! by IBDat(m): 3:04am On Apr 27, 2007
@teee - If i'm reading yo post right, u want to know what to do after approaching the girl and toasting her  - My question for u is WHY did you approach her in the first place?
One of the following can pass:
- Ask her for her number/address/email - contact details - with the intention of seeing her again
- Take her back to yours/back to hers  wink, or go with her to where she's going (if u've gt that kind of time)
- Agree to meet somewhere, whenever  undecided
- Just have a nice conversation and leave it at that  tongue

It all really depends on why you approached her in the first place! Don't start what you can't finish cheesy
Re: Help! by Pain(m): 4:59am On Apr 27, 2007
I Think SEUN Should Create a TRASH Thread For Stuff Like This.

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships / Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees / Woman Are Too Straight Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.