Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege (16456 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Tinubu Says Omo-Agege Will Be Governor Of Niger Delta State (Video) / Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by Mynd44: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Kai,you are correct.everybody has been missing this point.in apc,primaries are between candidates and the nwc,state excos are not involved unlike the pdp.we have been judging apc from the same prism we see pdp.it means the courts have erred.it means the supreme court ruling barring tonye Cole and other apc candidates is wrong....
In Rivers, it is a self inflicted issue.

They had gotten an order stoppingprimary elections, didn't vacate it then went to do elections.

All by themselves
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by senatordave1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
sacx:

What you wrote there looks incoherent. Maybe you can modify.

@ the bolded. How come they had a rep in a suit they weren't party to in the first place?
Which means they were party to it then
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by sacx: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Which means they were party to it then

But Agege already said they weren't party to it na.

Okay let me break it down for you. Assuming I woke up one morning and declared myself President cool. While at this, I entered an agreement with Saraki in presence of a court and presented an award to him as the best Senate President Nigeria ever had grin. President Buhari went to court and it was ruled in his favour that he was the authentic President. Pray tell, by reason of this ruling, my award to Saraki, is it valid or invalid? It's invalid. Why? Because all actions I took while parading myself as President were illegal. This is the scenario we have here.
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by senatordave1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
sacx:

But Agege already said they weren't party to it na.

Okay let me break it down for you. Assuming I woke up one morning and declared myself President. While at this, I entered an agreement with Saraki in presence of a court and presented an award to him as the best Senate President Nigeria ever had grin. President Buhari went to court and it was ruled in his favour that he was the authentic President. Pray tell, by reason of this ruling, my award to Saraki, is it valid or invalid? It's invalid. Why? Because all actions I took while parading myself as President were illegal. This is the scenario we have here.
If saraki was representing buhari with buhari's consent,then the award,actions and agreement is valid.intact,once an action has been taken before a court,another equal court cant cancel it whether valid or not.let the appeal court invalidate it...
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by ashala(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
That what the wil alway say, court lack power wen it nt in their favour bt it wil stil b the same court the wil run to seek redress. bunch of hypocrites. omo~gege ko, agege bread ni undecided

he better rush and appeal the ruling ooo. make him de do hard man
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by wink2015(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
If Urhobo people do not unite before 2023 they risk loosing the next governorship seat allocated by pdp geopolitical arrangement to delta central in 2023 to another region or tribe.

THERE IS TOO MUCH MISUNDERSTANDING AMONG URHOBO POLITICIANS.

This disunity spell doom for urhobo politics.

The socalled urhobo majority in number that was supposed to be their source of strength is now becoming the major problems as the urohbo can not speak with one voice.

There are urhobo who are supporting Okowa while others are supporting Chief Great Ogboru.

Barrister Omo Agege is now in a confused state because of court cases.
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by sacx: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

If saraki was representing buhari with buhari's consent,then the award,actions and agreement is valid.intact,once an action has been taken before a court,another equal court cant cancel it whether valid or not.let the appeal court invalidate it...

I appreciate your submission.
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by 9jaRealist: 2:02am On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

You are a very annoying fellow.between me and you that clearly called agege a tout,who is biased?
Lets summary this.the asaba court gave a judgment and part of which encroached or affected agege.can we now agree that that encroachment is of no effect until an appeal court rules reason being that agege is protect fully by a similar court last year ?

Even though I did not call Omo-Agege a tout...
Of course I am “biased” against anyone who invaded the Senate chamber with thugs to illegally remove its mace of authority! SMH

As for the second part of your post, good judgment counsels me to ignore it. Have a good day.
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by 9jaRealist: 2:18am On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

If saraki was representing buhari with buhari's consent,then the award,actions and agreement is valid.intact,once an action has been taken before a court,another equal court cant cancel it whether valid or not. let the appeal court invalidate it...

Against my better judgment... grin

For the umpteenth time, the Asaba court did NOT “cancel”, “nullify” nor “vacate” the Abuja court judgment. In fact, it did not even mention the Abuja court judgment at all. It merely issued an order in a DIFFERENT case between parties DIFFERENT from the Abuja parties, which it is competent to do. The existence of a different ruling from another court of concurrent jurisdiction does not invalidate any part of the order.

Because I am feeling charitable today, I will further indulge with an explanation of how these matters play out. The winning party in the Asaba case will now take the order to register for execution and serve an order of execution on the parties actually involved (INEC?). That party can then elect to approach an appellate court to resolve any conflict between the two disparate orders. If not, the served order will be executed.
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by jared007: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2019
While you guys are arguing and blowing grammar here, Omo-Agege and co that came through his faction are in panic mode runing up and down. Am in Delta so i know what am saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by senatordave1(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Even though I did not call Omo-Agege a tout...
Of course I am “biased” against anyone who invaded the Senate chamber with thugs to illegally remove its mace of authority! SMH

As for the second part of your post, good judgment counsels me to ignore it. Have a good day.
Have a bad day
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by senatordave1(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Against my better judgment... grin

For the umpteenth time, the Asaba court did NOT “cancel”, “nullify” nor “vacate” the Abuja court judgment. In fact, it did not even mention the Abuja court judgment at all. It merely issued an order in a DIFFERENT case between parties DIFFERENT from the Abuja parties, which it is competent to do. The existence of a different ruling from another court of concurrent jurisdiction does not invalidate any part of the order.

Because I am feeling charitable today, I will further indulge with an explanation of how these matters play out. The winning party in the Asaba case will now take the order to register for execution and serve an order of execution on the parties actually involved (INEC?). That party can then elect to approach an appellate court to resolve any conflict between the two disparate orders. If not, the served order will be executed.
Oga,how many times will you vomit this trash ? Are you a robot or spam bot? Tell us who the different parties are,tell us the different cases,summarize the judgment of the two courts.if you cant,we have nothing further to discuss.am no robot
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by 9jaRealist: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Oga,how many times will you vomit this trash ? Are you a robot or spam bot? Tell us who the different parties are,tell us the different cases,summarize the judgment of the two courts.if you cant,we have nothing further to discuss.am no robot

Still belaboring under your basic comprehension deficit? cheesy

Your boss Omo-Agege’s entire misguided thesis is EXPLICITLY based on the fact that he was NOT a party to the Asaba case, while he also EXPLICITLY notes that the parties to the Asaba case argued that they were NOT parties to the Abuja case. Even granted the paucity of much of Nigerian education, do you need Omo-Agege and his thugs to come draw a line in crayon for you to finally grasp simple basic facts? SMH
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by 9jaRealist: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Have a bad day

grin grin grin

Childish tantrum...
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by 9jaRealist: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
jared007:
While you guys are arguing and blowing grammar here, Omo-Agege and co that came through his faction are in panic mode runing up and down. Am in Delta so i know what am saying.

Is he recruiting thugs to ‘storm’ the swearing-in ceremony in Abuja? cheesy
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by senatordave1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Still belaboring under your basic comprehension deficit? cheesy

Your boss Omo-Agege’s entire misguided thesis is EXPLICITLY based on the fact that he was NOT a party to the Asaba case, while he also EXPLICITLY notes that the parties to the Asaba case argued that they were NOT parties to the Abuja case. Even granted the paucity of much of Nigerian education, do you need Omo-Agege and his thugs to come draw a line in crayon for you to finally grasp simple basic facts? SMH
Insanity
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by 9jaRealist: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Insanity

Were you looking in the mirror...
Or at a picture of Omo-Agege?! cheesy
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by senatordave1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Were you looking in the mirror...
Or at a picture of Omo-Agege?! cheesy
Swerve for matured minds please,clown
Re: Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege by 9jaRealist: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

Swerve for matured minds please,clown

So Omo-Agege not only has Agberos...
But apparently he also has Agbayas as well! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nse Ekpenyong Certificate Forgery:  EFCC Presents 8th Witnesses / Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" / Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.