Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) (42388 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Innokng2013: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
life it self na scam
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Shunpee: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=wetdick post=76800737]see how ruggedman fear at the end after all the acting of tough man.

[.. /quote] SO you think ruggedman cant scam Abi
Abegi
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by sevo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
TANID:

Chai My Guy You Don Fall Hand O o o
RuggedBaba Is A Igbo Man Bro

Elee!!! I don forget ooo... Chai... Chinedu why! Why

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
In case you don't know, Ruggedman is an Igbo man,so don't get it twisted
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
sevo:
Afonja... Afonja

Indomie kids calling Ruggedman afonja
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
jericco1:
his response shows maturity but one mind is telling me he actually scammed her grin

And the other mind is telling me that you are actually stupid
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ruggedman See as u dey talk like mumu, God don catch you, oyinbo don blast u grin

As music no pay again baba turn to fraud
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
tosyne2much:
Ruggedman will be happy with this kind of allegation, at least he will be talked about for some time cheesy
Haba!

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Isoduwa:

And the other mind is telling me that you are actually stupid

mind yourself, if you're looking for a banter gather around the kids at your environ. nonsense
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
osaskywire:
My 1st ever FTC since I joined nairaland...
Moma I made it
grin
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Jyde89: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
sevo:
Afonja... Afonja

Amadioha pikin! Amadioha pikin. Eleriibu.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=Shunpee post=76802740][/quote]

so who is saying ruggedman cant scam
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Without reading the post. I know their lifes is all about blackmails and scandals. R Kelly can testify to it. tongue
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by def111(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
umarshehu58:
Tohhh, The guy don dey fear as him hear FBI

I see am too in his type... E no wan make them deport am from USA.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Udoks(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Someone scammed the woman using ruggedman's name... Very obvious that she was a victim of a dating scam. I had same experience last week when some idiot tried to use my paypal to scam a white woman. She emailed me and I told her what she almost got into... With her help and cooperation, we got the scammer. She was reasonable, unlike this woman here.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by sevo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mydazz:

Indomie kids calling Ruggedman afonja

Indomie kee you dere... I fantastically forgot he is an Igbo man. My bad
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by sevo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jyde89:

Amadioha pikin! Amadioha pikin. Eleriibu.

Anumanu.. What I meant to type was..

Afonja...Afonja...corrupting our good Igbo brothers since the discovery of G-string.

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by badbros(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
osaskywire:
My 1st ever FTC since I joined nairaland...
Moma I made it
You will buy benz cool
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
jericco1:

mind yourself, if you're looking for a banter gather around the kids at your environ. nonsense

Yes ma'am �
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by osaskywire: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
badbros:
You will buy benz cool
... Amen brother
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by selemo: 2:31am On Mar 20, 2019
sevo:
Afonja... Afonja
please be matured for once.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by caye(m): 3:48am On Mar 20, 2019
ICEMAN:
African American women are the lowest and most unintelligent species of black women in the world. A girl who sells bread in Nigeria is better than any of these bastard descendants of salves.
...coming from either a white supremacist or self-hating negro? Trying to disgrace the most stepped on and persecuted mothers in the world?You are a disgrace to your descendants and ancestors
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
tohyorsih:

Haba!
It's been long he was talked about nah.. Shey you know Nigerian celebrities, especially musicians like to be talked about cheesy
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Jyde89: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
sevo:

Anumanu.. What I meant to type was..

Afonja...Afonja...corrupting our good Igbo brothers since the discovery of G-string.

Seriously dude, corruption, bigotry and extreme stupidity has been imprinted you guys DNA from birth; you don't need our help for that. In fact the only Ibo man I can tolerate is the one born in Lagos, those one's are less irritating.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
tosyne2much:
It's been long he was talked about nah.. Shey you know Nigerian celebrities, especially musicians like to be talked about cheesy
you're partially right
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
sevo:

Indomie kee you dere... I fantastically forgot he is an Igbo man. My bad

Fantastically indeed,......
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

you're partially right
How are you jawe.. Anything for boys? wink
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2019
tosyne2much:
How are you jawe.. Anything for boys? wink
i'm fine.
yes oo that is it below cheesy

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

i'm fine.
yes oo that is it below cheesy
Haba cheesy
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
tosyne2much:
Haba cheesy
don't you want?
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:

don't you want?
I don't want that jhor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) / Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.