Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) (42390 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
undecided
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nicky042(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nairaobserver:
An American lady has threatened to report Nigerian rapper, Michael Stephens, aka Ruggedman, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) over allegations of fraud.

The lady identified as @Coleendupri on Instagram alleged that the musician swindled her of money.

Ruggedman revealed the allegations by the American, and shared screenshots of conversations he had with the woman via IG direct message.

The musician has however denied the allegations, saying some fraudsters may have used his pictures to scam the woman.

From the screenshots shared by Ruggedman, the woman wrote:

“Kiss my ass you bitch. You scammed money from me. For what!

“You are a lie! You complain to Nigeria about what you people are, and you are one of the bad ones.

“Whatever. I’m taking this to the FBI here and let them handle it”

The rapper in his reaction to the allegation said:

“I really don’t know what she’s about though, its possible people using my photos and fake accounts on the internet may have scammed her but I’m sure I’ve put out several warning about that in the past. She’s free to report to whichever authority she pleases maybe we’ll understand it better.”

See more screenshot and read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/american-lady-threatens-to-report.html
He is just looking for publicity

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
osaskywire:
My 1st ever FTC since I joined nairaland...
Moma I made it
made it to where?.
SMH!
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who is fooling who here?
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
I dont believe the source of this News undecided undecided undecided
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Admin401:

Why would Ruggedman use His own picture to scam someone?

He have to be scared because anything can heppen wether he is the scammer or not
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ehya... It’s bad using someone’s picture to scam others... They should be bold to use theirs... Condolences to the victims
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by geezynoni: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Why would he use his pic to scam someone
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
whytepawn1:

made it to where?.
SMH!
This Bleep Guy must be a Secondary School Boy..
See as E dey happy because he was d First to comment on this Trend..
Poor Boy!!!
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Reeses: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Atleast one less monkey to ban from entering American hopefully Europe as well.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sheriman:

This Bleep Guy must be a Secondary School Boy..
See as E dey happy because he was d First to comment on this Trend..
Poor Boy!!!
Lolsssssss.. it beats my imagination why people struggle to be ftc and brag about it afterwards. there is nothing special about it.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Eberex(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Very possible his pictures were used. I have a friend who has a very pretty elder sis. Saw her pictures on a social site. I called my friend and screenshot the profile page of the site and asked if that's not her sis?

She said its not the first time. And that she has reported several cases, but nothing has been done about it.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
MADAM WHAT ARE WAITING FOR GO AHEAD TO THE NEAREST FBI OFFICE. ANOUFIA
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by datigbogirl: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Larryfest:
He seems to be over explaining himself..

For the gram I guess...
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
I no even understand wetin she dey talk sef.

Wetin she talk say happen to Ruggedman?
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by sojayy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
osaskywire:
Moma I made it

Dey thr dey gork itself ! grin grin

1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by TANID(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
sevo:
Afonja... Afonja
Chai My Guy You Don Fall Hand O o o
RuggedBaba Is A Igbo Man Bro
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by femi4: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
medexico:
Ruggedybaba I hope say na lie o, because if na true, Nigerians go finish you.
Will I use my real pix if i want to scam you
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by osaskywire: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
whytepawn1:
made it to where?. SMH!
... U no go understand
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
abeg make we hear word jor.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by sosa993: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
I think ruggedman is confident from his response. Let her do the needful instead of insulting someone without proper investigations.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Picture are worthless, the account she paid money into or western Union picker will justify all.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
I can testify rugged Man is innocent of dis allegation, else he wouldn't have brought it public
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
efstore:
you spoke my mind
mad?
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
The instagram account is a pseudo account usually used by trolls to cause mischief. Anyone truly scammed will not use a fake account, the FBI does not entertain trolls and when scammed the FBI is not the first reporting agency, your local police and police report comes first, next the financial institution where the transaction was authorized.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cloned. Yahoo guys on board sad
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Last355(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
osaskywire:
Moma I made it
I'm sure you are a disgrace to your moma...celebrating something as useless as nl ftc
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by JoanHicks(f): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
From what the woman wrote, she got scammed by a yahoo boy

She said the imposter claimed to be a governor
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
African American women are the lowest and most unintelligent species of black women in the world. A girl who sells bread in Nigeria is better than any of these bastard descendants of salves.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
We love ruggedman, he is a clean guy and can never be a fraudster, this is no Ujemba, or whatever that UN guy's name is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) / Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Rita Nzelu And Husband Simeon Okoro Party With Friends In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.