Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? (1974 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
When a cute girl passes by and you intend to meet her, its normal for you to go numb instead of taking action, you decide to just find an excuse not to approach her, ranging from hmmm pple re staring at you, or maybe your cloth is stained or maybe you didnt approach her cus her elbow is too pointy.

During my noob days i used to imagine a gun to my head,(got it from a movie fight club), and if i do not take action, the gun would explode and i would die. Ofcourse all this metaphorically, but nowadays i just imagine myself as the bullet shot from a gun to a particular target. I dont care wherever she is or whoever she is with. I just fire and i go. And damn this has generated a lot of crazy, ugly, awesome experiences and stories.
Meeting girls is my own war, my own jihad and i will continue to fight d war cus there is no end in sight. For those who re with me, what motivates you to step up and take action when that cute girl passes by?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by MrOjay1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
i
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Most Nigerian guys have too much confidence sef, who knows where they get it from. The approach anything with a walking vagina. Even with smelly mouths, dirty clothes and no money they still have the upmost confidence to introduce themselves to you. After saying you’re not interested, they still insist on just wanting a stupid friendship. Some of you guys no try at alllll grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
Most Nigerian guys have too much confidence sef, who knows where they get it from. The approach anything with a walking vagina. Even with smelly mouths, dirty clothes and no money they still have the upmost confidence to introduce themselves to you. After saying you’re not interested, they still insist on just wanting a stupid friendship. Some of you guys no try at alllll grin
Lol, i guess you re part of the girls that acts rude whenevr u re being approached by a guy. But then as for me i know my boundary, if the girl is not interested, i apologise and leave her the fùck alone.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by HerTotoScream: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
I check my Wallet first and if the balance is up to par I get motivated and inspired, then I'd signal her with my left hand while wallet is in right hand with some stacks of cash poking out crystal for a clear view even if she's 2km away.

The rest becomes history

Do not stress for Hoes

These Hoes are only meant to be ravaged and dumped in a trash can

You can only impress this Hoes when the dough is available

Look fresh, take her out, buy her plenty food plus take away, buy ice cream,shawarma, take her to the movies, then go home and fvck all the yama yama she ate out of her soul.

Don't forget to dump her in a trash can when you done.

Then move on to the next hoe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
HerTotoScream:
I check my Wallet first and if the balance is up to par I get motivated and inspired, then I'd signal her with my left hand while wallet is in right hand with some stacks of cash poking out crystal for a clear view even if she's 2km away.

The rest becomes history.
Plebe
Everything is not all about money. I get sick when i see sth like...humm ermm go make money first.. which is true but damn its so wrong at thesame time.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gaspardd:

Plebe
Everything is not all about money. I get sick when i see sth like...humm ermm go make money first.. which is true but damn its so wrong at thesame time.
You might be right but trust me money does wonders. So bruh forget dem girls first and make the dough.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by austyn0(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Brotherly,, you should have just passed your message and we will comment. That picture is totally uncalled for nau. grin grin

On the matter at hand..

I was brought up in a very Christened family and I took after my father for shyness. I grew up fighting that battle of not been able to raise my head and look at an admirer(lady), no be small thing. I am still fighting the battle though buh I thank God I have conquered 80% of the cities cool...

I don't approach random ladies, like on the streets or something. I only take up the challenge when at a fun place or anywhere cool..The only thing that prevents me from appraching a random lady today is my dull packaging. If I no package well, I go jejelistically respect myself buh if I am well packaged, sister you won't see me coming buh you will feel me coming. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by ThothHermes: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
I thought you are a Londoner. Where you take dey see this people?
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
I lived in naija for four years and they’re also many Nigerians who live here in London. cheesy
ThothHermes:
I thought you are a Londoner. Where you take dey see this people?
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
You might be right but trust me money does wonders. So bruh forget dem girls first and make the dough.
Money does wonders but then i feel u re not with me. You prolly belong to the normal cool kid who tries to appear cool to impress dem girls. Just my observation tho, but i am most likely wrong.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gaspardd:

Money does wonders but then i feel u re not with me. You prolly belong to the normal cool kid who tries to appear cool to impress dem girls. Just my observation tho, but i am most likely wrong.
I’m rough AF but dem girls still get impressed anyway, which of course I know the only reason is because of money. What I’m tryna say is that if you can’t really up your wooing game and packaging, the only savior you’ve got is to make money and it works every time
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
I’m rough AF but dem girls still get impressed anyway, which of course I know the only reason is because of money. What I’m tryna say is that if you can’t really up your wooing game and packaging, the only savior you’ve got is to make money and it works every time

You re very right bro, but this thread is not about how girls responds to you, its about how you get to motivate yourself to go out and talk to ladies. Most of us feel the fear whenever we see that fine girl, maybe you dont,(you see a girl, u flash her money and she bows at ur feet), well good for you.
Moreover money rules no dispute but when it comes to girls, i dont really think in terms of money, i really let myself to show through cus thats when i believe u have a genuine relationship as opposed to d one filled with ego and bullshits. I can categorically say this cuz most rich guys re just fùcking pathetic.
Usually i try to downplay myself by sayin i am a carpenter or i work in a zoo or say sth ridiculous about myself.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by cronsberg: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
What i have observed is that it is easier to make a girl fall in love with u by hating u first. Thats because making someone hate you is also easier than making someone love u. Its reverse psycology stuff. You see, there is a thing line between love and hate. To make her directly love u, you have to first play games, then woo her, then spend on her etc and still she may not be convinced enough to love u. But to make her hate u is a simple straight forward thing, just be constantly against her, attempt to woo her friend and be extremely stingy. If u are sure that she now hates u enough, simply do one sweet thing that she will notice and bam, she wont know how she will just start liking u for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gaspardd:

You re very right bro, but this thread is not about how girls responds to you, its about how you get to motivate yourself to go out and talk to ladies.
Moreover money rules no dispute but when it comes to girls, i dont really think in terms of money, i really let myself to show through cus thats when i believe u have a genuine relationship as opposed to d one filled with ego and bullshits. I can categorically say this cuz most rich guys re just fùcking pathetic.
Usually i try to downplay myself by sayin i am a carpenter or i work in a zoo or say sth ridiculous about myself.

Evidently downplaying yourself is the last thing you need to motivate yourself. My ways of getting myself motivated to do things generally are unorthodox and mostly regarded as wrong, so I can’t help you
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by lilmax(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
wow here to learn
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
austyn0:
Brotherly,, you should have just passed your message and we will comment. That picture is totally uncalled for nau. grin grin

On the matter at hand..

I was brought up in a very Christened family and I took after my father for shyness. I grew up fighting that battle of not been able to raise my head and look at an admirer(lady), no be small thing. I am still fighting the battle though buh I thank God I have conquered 80% of the cities cool...

I don't approach random ladies, like on the streets or something. I only take up the challenge when at a fun place or anywhere cool..The only thing that prevents me from appraching a random lady today is my dull packaging. If I no package well, I go jejelistically respect myself buh if I am well packaged, sister you won't see me coming buh you will feel me coming. grin
Hmmm good, but since the places you meet ladies are limited maybe church or sth which is good. But some ladies will just fùck your brain up when you see them across the street or sth, in this case i just assume you would just look the other way or just have a fit of stare.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Evidently downplaying yourself is the last thing you need to motivate yourself. My ways of getting myself motivated to do things generally are unorthodox and mostly regarded as wrong, so I can’t help you
I meant wen i meet a lady, if it comes up i just tell her i am a zoo keeper. I dont brag about how i own a car like what some guys re quick to do(i dont own a car).

And i am not struggling with dem ladies, purpose of thread is just to share ideas and shìt.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gaspardd:

I meant wen i meet a lady, if it comes up i just tell her i am a zoo keeper. I dont brag about how i own a car like what some guys re quick to do(i dont own a car).

And i am not struggling with dem ladies, purpose of thread is just to share ideas and shìt.
You tell a lady you’re a zoo keeper and expect her to instantly like you
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
cronsberg:
What i have observed is that it is easier to make a girl fall in love with u by hating u first. Thats because making someone hate you is also easier than making someone love u. Its reverse psycology stuff. You see, there is a thing line between love and hate. To make her directly love u, you have to first play games, then woo her, then spend on her etc and still she may not be convinced enough to love u. But to make her hate u is a simple straight forward thing, just be constantly against her, attempt to woo her friend and be extremely stingy. If u are sure that she now hates u enough, simply do one sweet thing that she will notice and bam, she wont know how she will just start liking u for no reason.
This works a lot but dont you think while you re about hating and reverse psychology, a random guy would just grab her(in a gentle way) take her home and you know..just take her home?
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
You tell a lady you’re a zoo keeper and expect her to instantly like you
That was how i got rejected by lots of girls but same style i got my last gf who eventually got me a link to my current job.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gaspardd:

That was how i got rejected by lots of girls but same style i got my last gf who eventually got me a link to my current job.
Be who you are, no add, no reduce. Especially in this Nigeria where every girl is looking for who will directly or indirectly take care of her needs with exception of girls from rich families, I’m pretty sure your last girl was from a rich family
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Be who you are, no add, no reduce. Especially in this Nigeria where every girl is looking for who will directly or indirectly take care of her needs with exception of girls from rich families, I’m pretty sure your last girl was from a rich family
Fùcking rich. And she pays most of the bills but she wanted to turn me to a programmed robot. She lavishes me with gifts but i must stick to her only, which is impossible. I told i didnt sell my soul to her.
The downplayin method is just to screen the leeches out as they would just back off or act strange. I get d msg so i dont push.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gaspardd:

Fùcking rich. And she pays most of the bills but she wanted to turn me to a programmed robot. She lavishes me with gifts but i must stick to her only, which is impossible. I told i didnt sell my soul to her.
The downplayin method is just to screen the leeches out as they would just back off or act strange. I get d msg so i dont push.
Lol..It’s funny how I am right about girls. The only girls who complain and ask for money to take care of themselves are those from broke families looking for someone to shift responsibilities to...Rich girls ain’t got that time and rich girls tend to be far more loyal than broke ones because they’re never moved by front seat of your Benz or whatever you have, so it explains why she wanted you all to yourself and if you ask me you bleeped up big time letting her go if that was the case. What’s so difficult in staying loyal when you have someone to fvck and who still cares for you financially sometimes. They’re hard to come by

1 Like

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Lol..It’s funny how I am right about girls. The only girls who complain and ask for money to take care of themselves are those from broke families looking for someone to shift responsibilities to...Rich girls ain’t got that time and rich girls tend to be far more loyal than broke ones because they’re never moved by front seat of your Benz or whatever you have, so it explains why she wanted you all to yourself and if you ask me you bleeped up big time letting her go if that was the case. What’s so difficult in staying loyal when you have someone to fvck and who still cares for you financially sometimes. They’re hard to come by
Yea i messed up big time lol. Regretting it now but i feel i took the right decision. I'm a social being and i dont intend to change that. Again she looks down on pple a lot and i cant cope with pple like that, often times ive had to tell her to be thankful of her own background instead of braggin about how her gown could feed sn a whole yr.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gaspardd:

Yea i messed up big time lol. Regretting it now but i feel i took the right decision. I'm a social being and i dont intend to change that. Again she looks down on pple a lot and i cant cope with pple like that, often times ive had to tell her to be thankful of her own background instead of braggin about how her gown could feed sn a whole yr.
Social being or you just intend tasting plenty pussies? grin I have come to understand that “Some” of these girls aren’t really bragging but just being honest, but people who aren’t on the same level often take it they’re bragging because of their background. Imagine dating someone and then she says gushes about how expensive her hair is and how it could buy two iPhone X at a time but you being poor will always have your head wired to the idea she’s trying to act superior to you meanwhile she was only just stating a fact without any bad intents behind it as you may think. Hopefully this is not your case, dating rich girls can be tough but of course they’re a bit arrogant like every other rich human being is

1 Like

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gentleziggy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Saffi:
n if a guy with a smelly mouth n dirty clothes approaches u,n has d bucks to spend on you won't you sheepishly fall for him?see this aluminum fish posing as a golden fish idiot!!!!
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gentleziggy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
HerTotoScream:

The rest becomes history

Do not stress for Hoes

These Hoes are only meant to be ravaged and dumped in a trash can

You can only impress this Hoes when the dough is available

Look fresh, take her out, buy her plenty food plus take away, buy ice cream,shawarma, take her to the movies, then go home and fvck all the yama yama she ate out of her soul.

Don't forget to dump her in a trash can when you done.

Then move on to the next hoe.

grin grin grin grin grin chaiiii women Don suffer grin grin
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Foodforthought: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2019
cronsberg:
Nice one, it works fine. You can also learn how to ignore women. As in...whenever you find yourself in a circle of 'em or constantly around a particular one, do well to snub. I used to do this deliberately to make myself feel good until I found out a lot of 'em took notice and were marking me. When my name came up in a friendly lecture hall chat in my dept years back, about a dozen ladies were like "Is it not that guy that snubs people?" .
I was shocked. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by luvyaself95(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Saffi:
I don't hope you have guys as ordinary friends shakara full your life...
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by myself13: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Gaspardd:

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by austyn0(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Gaspardd:

Hmmm good, but since the places you meet ladies are limited maybe church or sth which is good. But some ladies will just fùck your brain up when you see them across the street or sth, in this case i just assume you would just look the other way or just have a fit of stare.
Where I meet ladies aren't limited, they are everywhere. My place of work na "site" itself grin.
And yeeeah, all I do is stare for a moment and appreciate God's magnificent handiwork on that beautifully endowed random lady on the street because I find it somewhat embarrassing approaching them. I grew up that way and feel if she refuses me publicly, I would lose the respect people have for me because of the "gay" kinda lifestyle I live. Funny isn't??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Yoruba Demons Married Twin Sister / Which State Can I Get A Wife On Credit Or Loan? / Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.