Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) (2504 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad / [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by oyahitme: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A pet lion was seen licking its owner's head which has go a lot of reactions from fans. Gistvic Reports.

See reactions:

WATCH VIDEO:

SOURCE: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/man-pet-lion-licking-his-head-as-got.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by oyahitme: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
more

SEE MORE REACTIONS
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Realtord43: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2019
That lion is more sensible than buhari undecided
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by aristocrazzy: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2019
The lion checking the man to know whether he has ripe, reminds of how i used to check on the fowl before slaughter the next day.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Unlimitk(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:

And also all your community
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by neonly: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:

Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Jcole1985(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2019
I wonder what all this Animal rights peeps have to say about the killing of mosquitoes undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2019
undecided People just dey play unnecessarily.... The lion x saying his grace...
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Omo I no dey dere o
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Slimguy0(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2019
One day, I mean one day, the Lion will lick this individual again and realise "Oh wow, this fellow taste delicious - What if I take a Bite and the bite turns into a whole mauling" .
And then we'll have it that - there goes another young man who has ascended into the great beyond of the Mumu ancestors who kept wild beasts as pets....
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by dollytino4real(f): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2019
where he will start from in the near future
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2019
After they will blame village people, if the Lion chops off his head..

Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Excellertemmie(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin
If the Lion chop his head nah, u will all say village people.
Trouble dey sleep e won go wake am.

Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Epositive(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
*singing *

Won kilo fun olode sugbon ko'gba ikilo
Aigba ikilo l'ose iku PA olode

cry

Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by victorian(f): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Awww! The lion loves the man.. So cute! cheesy
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by ruggedmallaam(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Testing testing testing!!!
Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Salamanderoffai: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy the lion is just checking his reserve grin grin

Re: Man Pet Lion Licking His Head As Got Fans Talking (VIDEO) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
The lick of the head is a pre-digestion move...next is to take a huge bite of the skull

(1) (Reply)

I'm Lonely, I Need A Man To Can Satisfy Me / Unlimited Access To Xvideos Red / As A Woman How Often Do Men Ask You Out Weekly? & As A Man How Often Do Women...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.