Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper (28879 Views)

Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other / President Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Opinedecandid(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Poor minded man. Clueless and weak.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by chivic(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:

In a proper setting the house must have a liason officer meeting the executive on progress of bills . You don't just dump a bill And make a U-turn. Lobbying goes both ways

The also have it in this setting and sometimes makes use of it. Recall that in the the case of the electoral act even though the adviser to the president on national assembly matters ,the then CJN,the Senate(APC&PDP) all had input and agreed on it,It was still turned down by the executive. The thing is that we play too much politics with our destiny.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Absoj(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Noise4maker:
The man at his back self don tire for am.
Lolsss grin grin grin ure very observant
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by GavelSlam: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
skales67:
Jeez!

He didn't assent to "Climate Change Bill"...with the whole awareness about climate change and it's devastating effect on mankind?

Look at the typhoon that occurred in Zimbabwe, Botswana and Malawi with the thousands who lost their lives and others rendered homeless...that is the effect of climate change!

Why does this man hate us this much?

It will never be well with those who voted for buhari in Jesus name Amen...insha allahu, Amin cry

Don't be stupid.

The contents of the bill is unknown to you yet you wail.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by reuben79: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrMcJay:
Saraki has failed.

I really wonder how Saraki would be feeling right now. He has been rubbished and is of no consequence any longer.

All the tricks and gimmicks he's been trying has been failing.

Chai, Buhari has wrecked mesujamba
nothing is going to happen to him,u guys say more than dat to fayose,buhari and efcc ve d power to investigate and take him court after dat court will takeover

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by deomelo: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
skales67:
Jeez!

He didn't assent to "Climate Change Bill"...with the whole awareness about climate change and it's devastating effect on mankind?

Look at the typhoon that occurred in Zimbabwe, Botswana and Malawi with the thousands who lost their lives and others rendered homeless...that is the effect of climate change!

It will never be well with those who voted for buhari in Jesus name Amen...insha allahu, Amin cry

It's not always about the Title of the bill, it's always about the content and the thoughtless and self centered rubbish they put in the bills.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by skales67(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

Don't be stupid.

The contents of the bill is unknown to you yet you wail.

You are the one who shouldn't be stupid...will the bill be something that is for the bad of the wellness of the country?

The UN has given recommendations to various countries to pass the bill with provisions to set up mechanizations and awareness plus putting a stop to activities that contribute to green house emissions and here you are displaying your crass ignorance. undecided

Anyway, your brain level is same with the certificate-less one so I am not surprised if what I explained here is rocket -science to you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by asawanathegreat(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Those bills no get wait jor, thank you Mr President.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by olaks4real(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
deomelo:

It's not always about the Title of the bill, it's always about the content and the thoughtless and self centered rubbish they put in the bills.
God bless you. Just wonder how some people make comments here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by RZArecta(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:
cool

If a president is foolish enough to sign bills rushed on his desk by the sinking 8 assembly headed by saraki then he isn't fit to govern

The same Saraki that snakishly added a cluase that stated result would only be acceptable only if it was sent electronically, just three month to election knowing fully well that even his kwara can't boost of 70% internet penetration over there landmass,

he greedily wanted to reorder election sequence , so that we could have wasted a whole weekend for senatorial election not minding inec overhead cost.

They tried pressuring Buhari using there twitter influencers, And Media but failed. I believe they would still fail.

That was how Jonathan was tricked to sign the worst sales agreement known to mankind by selling off PHCN to some few elites without any buy back clause or arcertaining if the new distribution company has capacity to provide meters And transformers. Till now just because of one mans hasty signature, we all have to contend with fraudulent estimated billing
ignorance is a disease especially when the ignorant fellow pretends to be intelligent. What a load of drivel.. Tueeeeh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by AmazingELixir: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin

I see osinbade hands in all these rejections it is well known fact that the president does not waste his time on reading, Amaechi can corroborate this assertion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Emtol01: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:
cool

If a president is foolish enough to sign bills rushed on his desk by the sinking 8 assembly headed by saraki then he isn't fit to govern

The same Saraki that snakishly added a cluase that stated result would only be acceptable only if it was sent electronically, just three month to election knowing fully well that even his kwara can't boost of 70% internet penetration over there landmass,

he greedily wanted to reorder election sequence , so that we could have wasted a whole weekend for senatorial election not minding inec overhead cost.

They tried pressuring Buhari using there twitter influencers, And Media but failed. I believe they would still fail.

That was how Jonathan was tricked to sign the worst sales agreement known to mankind by selling off PHCN to some few elites without any buy back clause or arcertaining if the new distribution company has capacity to provide meters And transformers. Till now just because of one mans hasty signature, we all have to contend with fraudulent estimated billing
Wallahi! Your comment made my day. Can't believe we still have some reasonable youths. Some people will still come here to abuse and call him names.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by MrMcJay(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
reuben79:
nothing is going to happen to him,u guys say more than dat to fayose,buhari and efcc ve d power to investigate and take him court after dat court will takeover

Who is talking about EFCC?

A sitting Senate President who has never lost an election was beaten by a newcomer who has never contested an election.

There is no greater humiliation than that.

Saraki used to dispense patronage but he's been stripped of everything and you're here yapping about EFCC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by deomelo: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
RZArecta:
ignorance is a disease especially when the ignorant fellow pretends to be intelligent. What a load of drivel.. Tueeeeh

I don't see any ignorance in what he posted, the ignorance is on your part, obviously.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by deomelo: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
skales67:

You are the one who shouldn't be stupid...will the bill be something that is for the bad of the wellness of the country?

The UN has given recommendations to various countries to pass the bill with provisions to set up mechanizations and awareness plus putting a stop to activities that contribute to green house emissions and here you are displaying your crass ignorance. undecided

Anyway, your brain level is same with the certificate-less one so I am not surprised if what I explained here is rocket -science to you.

Have you read the bill? No, of course, just spewing ignorant nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by BiafraIsFree: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
I saw freedom bill been rejected by Fulani herdsmen terrorist in illegal power. Chia...Nigerians are dafts, Nigerians are scaring cowards and stupidly weak to demands from their useless government.

Useless Nigeria.

Biafra Revulsion loading........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Emtol01: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buhari is the most competent civilian President we've ever had in Nigeria. If you give him nonsense bill irrespective of the good title, he won't sign it. He/they read, analys the content and intention at which it was passed before he signs. Like or Hate him, he meant well for Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by BiafraIsFree: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Noise4maker:
The man at his back self don tire for am.

Even when terrorist Jubril baching Aisha in other rooms, I hope the idiot will still be at his back?

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Masterace(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
WITH YOUR LAST SENTENCE, THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE PART OF NIGERIA PROBLEM
skales67:
Jeez!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Masterace(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL? YOU ARE ONE OF THE PROBLEM AFRICA IS FACING RIGHT NOW
BiafraIsFree:
I saw freedom bill been rejected by Fulani herdsmen terrorist in illegal power. Chia...Nigerians are dafts, Nigerians are scaring cowards and stupidly weak to demands from their useless government.

Useless Nigeria.

Biafra Revulsion loading........
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Masterace(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM NIGERIA IS FACING RIGHT NOW
skales67:

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by BiafraIsFree: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yes you are right undecided
Emtol01:
Buhari is the most competent civilian President we've ever had in Nigeria. If you give him nonsense bill irrespective of the good title, he won't sign it. He/they read, analys the content and intention at which it was passed before he signs. Like or Hate him, he meant well for Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Some don't even know the whole details of these bills.They don't care,they just waited to see where the President rejected and automatically it was the right thing to do.Some started abusing Saraki, thinking he is the Senate itself.This is democracy,you must learn to support someone or something with your senses still intact.If we continue this way we will surely bring to ourselves full blown dictatorship.It all started like this in Zimbabwe.Buhari or Saraki,I can't put my support on them on autopilot.Both of them are there to checkmate each other,so we should be objective in our criticism.Let not our emotions,tribe,religion,region,culture,greed,selfishness, language or whatever becloud our sense of good analytical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Oluchi10: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Are we even sure the so called president understand what this bills curtailed, 26 bills rejected within the pace of 4 yrs oh God hw did we get here as a country. I just dey pass ooooooooo
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Saraki has done his part in signing the minimum wage bill of Nigerian workers.

But Nigerian workers shouldn't rejoice yet because buhari we all know will set up more and more committee to look into the bill before signing it .

Buhari is a saddist .

Self employment is bae.
it is good to be thorough.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Biglittlelois(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:
cool

@bolded

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Juby: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
I beg make una leave my presido alone o
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by BiafraIsFree: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Masterace:
ARE YOU NORMAL AT ALL? YOU ARE ONE OF THE PROBLEM AFRICA IS FACING RIGHT NOW

Yes you are right, I am one of the problem to Africa for exposing Africans stupidity in choosing slavery over freedom, in choosing darkness over the light.

Get out of Biafraland.

Stop eating Hausa Fulani herdsmen cow meat, maybe you will start reasoning like human being.

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Masterace(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
MY BRO I TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO START EATING FISH ON DAILY BASIS, IF EACH DAY GOES BY AND YOU SKIPPED EATEN FISH ITS NOT HEALTH WISE.. IF YOU ARE NOT CLEAR ASK #TheSonOfPeter BasketMouth
BiafraIsFree:

Yes you are right, I am one of the problem to Africa for exposing Africans stupidity in choosing slavery over freedom, in choosing darkness over the light.

Get out of Biafraland.

Stop eating Hausa Fulani herdsmen cow meat, maybe you will start reasoning like human being.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Westsida: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
T
NaijaRoyalty:
Saraki has done his part in signing the minimum wage bill of Nigerian workers.

But Nigerian workers shouldn't rejoice yet because buhari we all know will set up more and more committee to look into the bill before signing it .

Buhari is a saddist .

Self employment is bae.

Hyprocrisy.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper by Westsida: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good. No more signing of some dumbass Bills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Invite Pastor Oba Solomon After Prophesying Tinubu Won’t Be President / Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.