Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges (35057 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / United States Supporting Atiku, PDP – Buhari’s APC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by dmuchwells(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mute
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by keryj(f): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Election is bygone now. They will not allow someone to rest
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by zoedew: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:
It was funny for atiku's legal team to admit knowledge of electoral data on Inec's secure server , they even raised issue on his School leavers certificate.... this is a ploy for his lawyers to milk him of dollars till the 180ddays maximum time of electoral tribunal is exhuasted

Bullseye!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Igbodicool(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
For goodness sake how did I end up being in the same country with Hausa and Yoruba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by RexTramadol1: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mum is the key in this matter

Anything other than that is subjuducial
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Banter1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bella55555:
They are now afraid right?
Afraid of what? nobody can touch baba

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by twerkjack: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
I just wished ppl would be sensible enough to know fake and irrelevant news and simply ignore it..... undecided
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Inec abeg make una pay us bikonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by silasely(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Den dom come with another toyi....
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by DrPurple(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
good
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by seunjungle1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Does inec have function site? 5tupid man's claim
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by xpool(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:
It was funny for atiku's legal team to admit knowledge of electoral data on Inec's secure server , they even raised issue on his School leavers certificate.... this is a ploy for his lawyers to milk him of dollars till the 180ddays maximum time of electoral tribunal is exhuasted
Another person is consuming alcohol, and you are the one getting intoxicated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Philinho(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Very useless set of people in Nigeria..Hacking what? Meet in the court with your fact
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by twerkjack: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
I just wished ppl would be sensible enough to know fake and irrelevant news and simply ignore it..... undecided smh

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:

Is it your money? Why does it bother you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by bestboo001: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
This APC sef nawa oo.. If they say Atiku hacked INEC, (and found d correct result) then they are invariably admitting Atiku won d elections na. Are they dis daft

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Bella55555(f): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Banter1:
Afraid of what? nobody can touch baba
I hear you then why are they saying PDP hacked.......... Fear is looping in hahaha I laugh in my language
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Philinho(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Atiku is a joker and his team are only trying to justify the dollars they collected
sharrap
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Bella55555(f): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
bestboo001:
This APC sef nawa oo.. If they say Atiku hacked INEC, (and found d correct result) then they are invariably admitting Atiku won d elections na. Are they dis daft
tell them again ATIKULATED I am

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by durangokid: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:
. You think Atiku will not have an insider in INEC who is giving him information of what happened)

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by harryportter: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
chinwe1960:
Yekini Nabena, a spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate in the just concluded general election, Atiku Abubakar, of hacking into the server of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Nabena made the allegation on Wednesday in reaction to the claim by the PDP that Atiku Abubakar actually won the 2019 election from what the INEC server showed.

He wondered how the opposition political party could have gotten the figure without hacking into it.

Nabena wrote on his Twitter handle: “Just tell me how Atiku and the PDP would bring out figures from INEC server without having access to it.

“Atiku recruited RUSSIAN HACKERS for #NigeriaDecides2019. But, GOD pass them.”

Recall that the PDP national legal adviser, Emmanuel Enoidem, had in a petition to the election tribunal requested that Atiku be declared the winner of last month’s presidential poll.

He stated in the party’s 139-page petition that, “
Read more
Source : StateReporter News

http://www.statereporters.com/2019/03/20/atiku-pdp-hacked-inec-server-apc-alleges/
THIS YEKINI AND BANANA SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY CHANGE HIS DIET(ANIMAL DUNG)BECAUSE ITS REALLY AFFECTING HIS BRAIN NEGATIVELY.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by xpool(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
keryj:
Election is bygone now. They will not allow someone to rest
Even INEC is still collating results and conducting elections, and you are here exhibiting your "olodoh" level

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Ventura1: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Now I know APC is full of dunce...…

They design their website using Plagiarized content, they accused PDP of hacking

Now INEC server was hacked, I doubt the APC spokesman understand the ethics of hacking, he need to explain further, at least the manager of the company handling the project is an APC candidate and I'm sure part of the condition for getting the contract is to design a hack proof server.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by michoim(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku with his criminal gangs are going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by xpool(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
bestboo001:
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Guyman02: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:

I sense the fear, the news is spreading and the stock will benefit from it. Buhari and APC rigged the polls, imagine Borno where the Gov could not campaign outside Maiduguri getting more votes than Lagos
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by BabaO2: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bella55555:
They are now afraid right?
it is a serious criminal offence to hack into INEC database, it is a treason offence if established. No matter how unreasonable allegations he is bringing forward, atiku and obi will never rule Nigeria. Going to court by atiku with flimsy allegations is a gross abuse of court processes

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by irumole1975: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
APC And my Girlfriend are 5&6. Both of them can lie for Africa
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
APC is just a party of clowns
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by erico2k2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ndonu101:
so they hacked the server and found the truth
That is the very funny part of the story so far

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Tareq1105: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlastAfonja:

Yorubas are daft na don't you know? sometimes I wonder if Awolowo never gave them free education what their IQ level would have been by now, maybe that of an antelope I swear.

Be proud of your tribe, can you tell us your tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / Abba Kyari: More Sordid Deals Of His Loyalists / 13 Parastatals, Includng NNPC, Exempted From TSA – Daily Times Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.