Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges (35063 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / United States Supporting Atiku, PDP – Buhari’s APC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Eavy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wait, if the hacked to find the truth, is that bad? this man is just exposing APC's act of rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by mistyebby(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
This man no get sense at alll angry
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by PHRANK: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku and his legal team are buffoons. How can you come up with a statement like this knowing that hacking into INEC server is an offence on it's own. They wanted to influence the outcome of the election and maybe were beaten to it. Sorry Atikulose.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by justtoodark: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
peacettw:
This is funny.
So what's next?
Atiku can't admit he hacked the servers nullifying whatever evidence he has as true.
If he admits to it, it is a crime and can also mean that he may have altered the results online albeit unsuccessfully and that ladies and gentleman is how you lose a case.

dont mind them....they dont think....apc can counter accuse them of hacking into the server and changin results....
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by greatiyk4u(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

Which man knows Nabenas heart?

U naa
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
greatiyk4u:

U naa

So how do I no Nabenas heart?
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Laid2001: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
I still remember the 2003 election in Lagos where on the INEC server PDP won as displayed on its website.

In fact Funso Williams and PDP were already jubilant but at the INEC collation center in front of the whole world Tinubu was declared the winner.

After few days INEC corrected its server.
All is now history
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by CHIGIM: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mumu post
youngEdas:
Am seek and tired of this place called Nigeria
Apc blaming pdp
Pdp blaming Apc
If their is any ship taking Africa to Europe for slave trade I will be the first to enter
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Tareq1105: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not saying hacking is a holy act. D results that PDP/Atiku are parading according to Nabena were obtained by hacking INEC server. By such admission, it means PDP/Atiku won d election

You don't understand, Nabena was only trying to attack the opposition.

Hacking what?

Was results transmitted electronically?

Results were compiled manually with calculator.

Pdp and Atiku should get it clear in their blocked heads that there's no any other result other than the one presented live by each State Returning Officers on national TV to the whole world.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by bejeria101(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hack? Kai dis people never cease to amaze me lol. Una dey fear?
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by ManirBK: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
youngEdas:
Am seek and tired of this place called Nigeria
Apc blaming pdp
Pdp blaming Apc
If their is any ship taking Africa to Europe for slave trade I will be the first to enter
The slave man.lol
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by ACE1010: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
All of you running your mouth and talking thrash that Atikuloot has a strong case !! I'm very sure 99% of you didn't go close to the polling unit not to talk of voting. Nonsense

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by justtoodark: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Laid2001:
I still remember the 2003 election in Lagos where on the INEC server PDP won as displayed on its website.

In fact Funso Williams and PDP were already jubilant but at the INEC collation center in front of the whole world Tinubu was declared the winner.

After few days INEC corrected its server.
All is now history

wait a minute....are you sayin anybody can just enter inec server just like that....??
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Bluebolt: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
justtoodark:
chaiiii....fee dee fee is sooo useless....they commit a crime and are proud of it....

Some are even justifying the folly without shame!
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

You don't understand, Nabena was only trying to attack the opposition.

Hacking what?

Was results transmitted electronically?

Results were compiled manually with calculator.

Pdp and Atiku should get it clear in their blocked heads that there's no any other result other than the one presented live by each State Returning Officers on national TV to the whole world.

If that is what u call an attack, then d guy shot himself in d foot. If he actually wanted 2 attack, he didn't need 2 leave his thinking cap under his kitchen sink. If u saying results were compiled & transmitted manually, is Nabena not aware of that? By agreeing there was a hack, negates d position u are presenting. Whether PDP is right or wrong, we don't no. But 4 Nabena to play d card he played, then he put INEC & APC in bad light
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by okomonny(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
If atiku told you that he knows how much total balance of zenith bank , that he got it from their server, will you have type the same comment . Think it may be the other way around
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Orpe7(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
I knew it

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by justtoodark: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bluebolt:

what are you talkin about....??

dont you see this is a crime,if its true....??

and if they can hack into it,how can you garantie they didnt changed results too....??
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by bluebay(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
PDP hacked INEC server?

What sort of stupid accusation is that?

Are these APC members not even as ashamed of themselves?
As in eh, APC just wanna use these their stupid allegation to rubbish Inec.. how can Inec server be hijavked when they failed to manipulate from the server but from the sheet?
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by justtoodark: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bluebolt:

sorry bros....i misunderstood....am already half asleep....fee dee fee is soooo borin....
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by akdjr(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
PDP is dead and buried just as their almighty Mr. Fix it.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by mercyville: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlastAfonja:

I have nothing to call Igbos. I am just stating my point about the daftness of the Yoruba brain.
Maybe you do not know the meaning of being daft.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Yankee101: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

You mean Atiku won in Kwara State?

Winning the elections does not mean winning every state

When places like LG areas in Borno under occupation begin to vote then you know there's a problem
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by blackboy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
So you guys are confirming the info is true.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by citizenY(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ndonu101:
so they hacked the server and found the truth

Or they hacked the server and made up.the figures. E get as e be
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
They hacked the Inec server and manipulated the current result for their own disposition. That's a crime
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by nutripot: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
APC na confused party.

How can they hack into the server when there was no complain by INEC with their server tampered.

You can wonder how they got the figures or suggest they hacked in to see the correct figures
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by hollywater: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ghanaians did it in their last election and got what they want. If PDP can do and regain their mandates,why not.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by bizhop01: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
If your hands are clean you have nothing to fear.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by bossrillboss: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
omoowo8888:

Which kind English be dis one?
.God,let my pple go English.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by LastSurvivor11: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Banter1:
Afraid of what? nobody can touch baba

Sorry I forgot that the Baba that was once overthrown is ur God undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.