Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges (35055 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / United States Supporting Atiku, PDP – Buhari’s APC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by harryportter: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
gurunlocker:
This one have started receiving training from Lai Mohammed
BTW WHERE IS LAI MOHAMMED?

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by idowuh98(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
It us quite logical to say pdp hacked into the server, how could they lay claim to the results when the results were not transferred electronically

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by SternProphet: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ndonu101:
so they hacked the server and found the truth

They hacked the server to write fake results.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Masterace(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM WE ARE FACING IN THIS COUNTRY
Igbodicool:
For goodness sake how did I end up being in the same country with Hausa and Yoruba?
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Josnac(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
BabaO2:
it is a serious criminal offence to hack into INEC database, it is a treason offence if established. No matter how unreasonable allegations he is bringing forward, atiku and obi will never rule Nigeria. Going to court by atiku is a gross abuse of court processes

So Atiku going to court is an abuse of court processes and all the time Buhari lost and went to court wasn't

Chai, sense is too far from this one.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by lexy2014: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Atiku is a joker and his team are only trying to justify the dollars they collected

But Nabena isn't disputing d figures Atiku/PDP are parading which shows that he agrees with d figures. He is only saying d way PDP/Atiku got d figures is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Tareq1105: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
durangokid:
. You think Atiku will not have an insider in INEC who is giving him information of what happened)

Don't you have calculator to calculate the results presented to the whole world by each of the State Returning Officers?

Don't be deceived, that's the authentic results anything outside that is to collect Atiku's dollars.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by otokx(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Very soon INEC will tell you they have no physical server.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by israelmao(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Presidential election was rigged earlier the hypocrites this fact the better for them.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Tareq1105: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

But Nabena isn't disputing d figures Atiku/PDP are parading which shows that he agrees with d figures. He is only saying d way PDP/Atiku got d figures is wrong.

Hacking is Criminal offence and the punishment is jail term.

That's what Nabena was trying to say.

Don't be deceived, the authentic results were the one we all watched live all over the world on national TV presented by each State Returning Officer.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by phlopholly: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Before all these accusations and counter accusations. Did the INEC transmit any results electronically?.
Let politics not becloud our reasoning. Nigerians wake up.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Baolla: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
lol
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ndonu101:
so they hacked the server and found the truth
I think Atiku was prepared for those guys having known their modus operandi. cheesy
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Iyajison: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
D writer of this script must be a genius...

politics in my country

Interesting movie cool
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by greatiyk4u(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

Weldone that man that knows Nabena heart

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by nonsobaba: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
twerkjack:
I just wished ppl would be sensible enough to know fake and irrelevant news and simply ignore it..... undecided smh
Atiku wants to take his zombies for one last ride on the social media where they win elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by mercyville: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ceekay212:
So are they saying said figures are right?

No,they are saying that PDP have changed the original figures through hacking.
Experts can change the contents on a website by hacking that website.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Yankee101: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku won. They overturned it during the delayed result release and removed Onnoghen because they knew they will go the rigging route and be all sent to jail.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Yoighaman(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
I am an APC supporter, I eventually supported the party this time (after all my skepticism) even though I did in time past but if indeed the PDP won, the mandate should be given to them. Hack or no hack, that's a flimsy excuse, dumb...and that spokesman's position is way too dumb as well. Put up something more concrete. He should be fired for this unintelligent response.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

Hacking is Criminal offence and the punishment is jail term.

That's what Nabena was trying to say.

Don't be deceived, the authentic results were the one we all watched live all over the world on national TV presented by each State Returning Officer.

Am not saying hacking is a holy act. D results that PDP/Atiku are parading according to Nabena were obtained by hacking INEC server. By such admission, it means PDP/Atiku won d election

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by gotnel: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bella55555:
They are now afraid right?
Afraid of what? Pdp and atiku want to travel another dreamland.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Tareq1105: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
cursedAbiola:
lol i smell fear
Atiku seems to have a very very good case here
no wonder the confidence grin

You mean Atiku won Kwara State?
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
PDP hacked INEC server?

What sort of stupid accusation is that?

Are these APC members not even as ashamed of themselves?

I thought APC will say no existence of a Server!!
well for it been hacked and they called Russia.. Apc na trouble u dey look from Russia ooo.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
mercyville:

No,they are saying that PDP have changed the original figures through hacking.
Experts can change the contents on a website by hacking that website.

How did PDP change d "original figures" which it says favoured its candidate?
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by robinsoncrosoe: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
APC now speaking for INEC

who is supposed to report this news to us

APC OR INEC

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Tareq1105: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yankee101:
Atiku won. They overturned it during the delayed result release and removed Onnoghen because they knew they will go the rigging route and be all sent to jail.

You mean Atiku won in Kwara State?
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by justtoodark: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
chaiiii....fee dee fee is sooo useless....they commit a crime and are proud of it....

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Weldone that man that knows Nabena heart

Which man knows Nabenas heart?
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by Mcreloaded(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
INEC is yet to complain but APC is already complaining for them.
I wonder when APC became the spokes person for INEC.
Watch as INEC come out to deny this accusations.
Won't be surprised if INEC says they don't even have a computer how much more a server.
I miss Lai Mohammed sha, his own version would have been better than this Russia super story.
Re: Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges by dashpee: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku will tell the court how he got his figures, how he got it which I know he can pay Inec ICT officers to get it,

the APC are are in serious fear, they have forgotten about hell rufai,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / 13 Parastatals, Includng NNPC, Exempted From TSA – Daily Times Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.